Page 18 of 62 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 615

Thread: Woman beheaded in broad daylight in a London garden[W:335:480]

  1. #171
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Woman beheaded in broad daylight in a London garden

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    You can certainly make that speculation. However, you think a moderate peaceful Muslim is going to be ratting out an extremist that cuts people's heads off?
    If he is not 'ratting out', as you say, he is not a 'moderate'.

  2. #172
    Sage
    Arcana XV's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Geneva, Switzerland and Rochester, NY
    Last Seen
    10-22-17 @ 10:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,412

    Re: Woman beheaded in broad daylight in a London garden

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurmugeon View Post
    I never said this particular attack was an "Distraught Asian".

    What I said, was that if you go looking for a British Press Story, as a follow up for more detail, and you search for the location, beheading, and Radical Muslim, you won't find anything. Not because the story doesn't exist, but because the British Press deliberately uses Code Words for Radical Muslims.

    I don't know yet who the attacker was, or his motivations.

    But I know you won't see it listed in the British press as a Muslim Attack, they never say it that way.

    -
    thesun.jpg

    Woman beheaded: 'Muslim convert' known as Fat Nick suspected of slaughtering grandmother pictured for first time - Crime - News - London Evening Standard

    Nick Salvadore, suspect for beheading of Palmira Silva, is would-be cage-fighter and Muslim convert - Telegraph
    "Yes, but are you a Protestant atheist or a Catholic atheist?".- Northern Irish joke

  3. #173
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,413

    Re: Woman beheaded in broad daylight in a London garden

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    You still haven't shown it.
    I saw it. You liked a post that called for the legalization of slaughtering Jews.

  4. #174
    Guru
    Kurmugeon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    New Mexico
    Last Seen
    12-13-17 @ 10:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    4,881

    Re: Woman beheaded in broad daylight in a London garden

    And there you have it... by the restrictions placed on the British Press, by their equivalent of the FCC, they cannot blanket refer to Muslim Immigrants who start trouble as Radical Muslims.

    But, if he is a British born subject, who was lead by his conversion to Islam, to acts of violence against the British people, they are still allowed to comment in headlines on his Religion.

    As I understand the way the interpretation of the legal restriction works, if investigative journalism shows that there is likely a link between the Religion of Islam and the Acts which lead to the event being news worthy, then the press can include the word "Muslim".

    i.e. If a person uses an illegal Firearm to commit a bank robbery, and he also happens to be an Immigrant Member of Hamas, who smuggled the weapon into Britain, using his connections with Radical Islam, until it is established by investigation by BOTH Law Enforcement authorities and investigative journalists, they are not allowed to put the word "Muslim" in the Headlines or the story.

    Until then, it is just a story of an Armed Bank Robbery.

    The very fact that the BBC is now reporting the conversion to Islam means that the threshold has been reached.

    Understand, the vast majority of the non-Muslim British Population don't like the restrictions placed on the press, and given the tendency for British press to be sensational, loose with facts, and salacious, it would become a Muslim Bashing free-for-all without the restrictions, and everyone knows it!

    At least, this is how it has been explained to me by a co-worker who is British.

    -
    Hope and Prayer are integrally linked, never underestimate or undervalue, the power of either! - Kurmugeon
    I do NOT trust people who do not Love Dogs! - Kurmugeon
    Obama Administration Lefties, Innocent after having been proven guilty as sin! - Kurmugeon

  5. #175
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,413

    Re: Woman beheaded in broad daylight in a London garden

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurmugeon View Post
    At least, this is how it has been explained to me by a co-worker who is British.

    That's your evidence? Rejected.

  6. #176
    free market communist
    Gardener's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    09-30-17 @ 12:27 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,661

    Re: Woman beheaded in broad daylight in a London garden

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    I saw it. You liked a post that called for the legalization of slaughtering Jews.
    There is a British Islamist here who specializes in calling people liars for telling the truth. Seems a familiar M.O., since Montecresto did the same thing as does the British Islamist.

    It's a familiar agitprop technique where the constant barrage of accusations that the other people is lying is conducted to distract away from one's own.
    "you're better off on Stormfront discussing how evil brown men are taking innocent white flowers." Infinite Chaos

  7. #177
    Sage
    Arcana XV's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Geneva, Switzerland and Rochester, NY
    Last Seen
    10-22-17 @ 10:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,412

    Re: Woman beheaded in broad daylight in a London garden

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurmugeon View Post
    And there you have it... by the restrictions placed on the British Press, by their equivalent of the FCC, they cannot blanket refer to Muslim Immigrants who start trouble as Radical Muslims.

    But, if he is a British born subject, who was lead by his conversion to Islam, to acts of violence against the British people, they are still allowed to comment in headlines on his Religion.

    As I understand the way the interpretation of the legal restriction works, if investigative journalism shows that there is likely a link between the Religion of Islam and the Acts which lead to the event being news worthy, then the press can include the word "Muslim".

    i.e. If a person uses an illegal Firearm to commit a bank robbery, and he also happens to be an Immigrant Member of Hamas, who smuggled the weapon into Britain, using his connections with Radical Islam, until it is established by investigation by BOTH Law Enforcement authorities and investigative journalists, they are not allowed to put the word "Muslim" in the Headlines or the story.

    Until then, it is just a story of an Armed Bank Robbery.

    The very fact that the BBC is now reporting the conversion to Islam means that the threshold has been reached.

    Understand, the vast majority of the non-Muslim British Population don't like the restrictions placed on the press, and given the tendency for British press to be sensational, loose with facts, and salacious, it would become a Muslim Bashing free-for-all without the restrictions, and everyone knows it!

    At least, this is how it has been explained to me by a co-worker who is British.

    -
    Well, in this specific case no link has been established between his religion and his actions, the police have gone out of their way to state that there is no terrorist link whatsoever and still most of the British press, except the BBC, were quick to use the word Muslim anyway. Muslim and beheading in the same headline sell lots and lots of papers.
    "Yes, but are you a Protestant atheist or a Catholic atheist?".- Northern Irish joke

  8. #178
    Guru
    Kurmugeon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    New Mexico
    Last Seen
    12-13-17 @ 10:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    4,881

    Re: Woman beheaded in broad daylight in a London garden

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    That's your evidence? Rejected.
    It is not presented as "Evidence".

    It is presented as Information, an you are free to ignore it, or confirm it with your own research.

    It sheds light on what may be happening on the story in so far as the rather odd and vague press reporting. It is why we have limited information.

    It does not directly affect the nature of the story itself.

    -
    Hope and Prayer are integrally linked, never underestimate or undervalue, the power of either! - Kurmugeon
    I do NOT trust people who do not Love Dogs! - Kurmugeon
    Obama Administration Lefties, Innocent after having been proven guilty as sin! - Kurmugeon

  9. #179
    free market communist
    Gardener's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    09-30-17 @ 12:27 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,661

    Re: Woman beheaded in broad daylight in a London garden

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcana XV View Post
    Well, in this specific case no link has been established between his religion and his actions, the police have gone out of their way to state that there is no terrorist link whatsoever and still most of the British press, except the BBC, were quick to use the word Muslim anyway. Muslim and beheading in the same headline sell lots and lots of papers.
    As if Britain is having any issues with non Muslims beheading people

    The relationship between the religion and the the action IS the beheading.
    "you're better off on Stormfront discussing how evil brown men are taking innocent white flowers." Infinite Chaos

  10. #180
    Guru
    Kurmugeon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    New Mexico
    Last Seen
    12-13-17 @ 10:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    4,881

    Re: Woman beheaded in broad daylight in a London garden

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcana XV View Post
    Well, in this specific case no link has been established between his religion and his actions, the police have gone out of their way to state that there is no terrorist link whatsoever and still most of the British press, except the BBC, were quick to use the word Muslim anyway. Muslim and beheading in the same headline sell lots and lots of papers.
    If there wasn't sufficient evidence to a link, the press involved could loose their licenses, or so I am told by my British friend who I am texting with on the subject.

    Evidently, they take that sort of violation of the press restrictions as a sort of violation of Diplomatic Immunity and International Provocation of violence, and violations can include jail time.

    P.S. And be considered an Act of Treason.

    -
    Hope and Prayer are integrally linked, never underestimate or undervalue, the power of either! - Kurmugeon
    I do NOT trust people who do not Love Dogs! - Kurmugeon
    Obama Administration Lefties, Innocent after having been proven guilty as sin! - Kurmugeon

Page 18 of 62 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •