Page 36 of 40 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast
Results 351 to 360 of 398

Thread: Top CIA officer in Benghazi delayed response to terrorist attack [W:222]

  1. #351
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Top CIA officer in Benghazi delayed response to terrorist attack US security team

    Quote Originally Posted by mak2 View Post
    http://www.intelligence.senate.gov/b...4/benghazi.pdf

    I think I am down to just believeing this. Not Fox, not the books released by people just wanting to make some bucks etc. What air support was available and how do you know?

    Yeah, that's why there is PDF on the State Dept Hiring Ansar al Sharia as Security too. Hope you didn't miss that screw up. Just sayin.

    Oh, and don't forget those Fact Checkers Timelines.....Politi-Fact. Fact Check. org, CNN's, The Guardian's and the BBC. This way you wont be confused on why they are all saying the same thing too.
    Last edited by MMC; 09-08-14 at 03:59 PM.

  2. #352
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: Top CIA officer in Benghazi delayed response to terrorist attack US security team

    Quote Originally Posted by mak2 View Post
    http://www.intelligence.senate.gov/b...4/benghazi.pdf

    I think I am down to just believeing this. Not Fox, not the books released by people just wanting to make some bucks etc. What air support was available and how do you know?
    It was a 13 hour fight. Air support could have come from anywhere in Europe in 13 hours.

    Did the senate intelligence committee put its witnesses under oath and depose them using professional investigators?

  3. #353
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    09-27-16 @ 12:59 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    5,189

    Re: Top CIA officer in Benghazi delayed response to terrorist attack [W:222]

    Quote Originally Posted by Karl View Post
    It's the internet -- you can be whoever you want to be
    I believe cpwill. I talked to Jason Bourne and he said he knows him.

  4. #354
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    09-27-16 @ 12:59 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    5,189

    Re: Top CIA officer in Benghazi delayed response to terrorist attack [W:222]

    Quote Originally Posted by cpwill View Post
    you accused me of coming to believe in a conspiracy theory, namely coming to believe in the conspiracy theory that the Administration had chosen to lie about the Benghazi attacks. Given that the specific topic therefore is my understanding of these events, and given that my understanding of those events stem from the fact that I follow things like this professionally, who I am does indeed have relevancy .
    Unless you can post a credible source defending what you say about yourself, it's nothing but talk. What you say you know doesn't mean **** unless you can back it up. Your personal recollections mean nothing by themselves.

  5. #355
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,073

    Re: Top CIA officer in Benghazi delayed response to terrorist attack US security team

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    It was the Obama White House who politicized the 9-11-12 terrorist attack and the murder of four Americans by blaming it on a You Tube video (cover up) and Obama claiming that Al Qaeda was being decimated and was on the run just to be given a second chance of being reelected.
    Funny... Isn't the video the reason given by the guy they caught? Why yes it is the reason he said it happened. Go figure.

    Let's spend a few hundred million more for a fifth and sixth investigation into this tin foil hat garbage. Wise with the money you conservatives are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  6. #356
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,291

    Re: Top CIA officer in Benghazi delayed response to terrorist attack US security team

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Funny... Isn't the video the reason given by the guy they caught? Why yes it is the reason he said it happened. Go figure.

    Let's spend a few hundred million more for a fifth and sixth investigation into this tin foil hat garbage. Wise with the money you conservatives are.
    So, you're siding with and defending "the guy they caught"? Sad.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  7. #357
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,073

    Re: Top CIA officer in Benghazi delayed response to terrorist attack US security team

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    So, you're siding with and defending "the guy they caught"? Sad.
    Lol... Weak sauce attempt to ignore evidence you don't like.

    This is the problem with conspiracy nuts. No amount of facts will ever sway them from their nutty fact free goal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  8. #358
    Sage
    mak2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    07-08-16 @ 01:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,050

    Re: Top CIA officer in Benghazi delayed response to terrorist attack US security team

    No, he is saying that is why they did it. You know, kinda like a confession. So why dont you beleive him?
    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    So, you're siding with and defending "the guy they caught"? Sad.
    God Bless the Marine Corps.

  9. #359
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    Re: Top CIA officer in Benghazi delayed response to terrorist attack US security team

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Funny... Isn't the video the reason given by the guy they caught? Why yes it is the reason he said it happened. Go figure.

    Let's spend a few hundred million more for a fifth and sixth investigation into this tin foil hat garbage. Wise with the money you conservatives are.
    So noted that you believe what ever a terrorist says.

    He lawyered up and that will be his defense.

    And no, I don't find anything funny about the murder of four Americans.

  10. #360
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,291

    Re: Top CIA officer in Benghazi delayed response to terrorist attack US security team

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Lol... Weak sauce attempt to ignore evidence you don't like.

    This is the problem with conspiracy nuts. No amount of facts will ever sway them from their nutty fact free goal.
    I am not ignoring anything, because you didn't provide any evidence....You simply tried to refute someone based on the words of a known terrorist....I only asked if that was whom you choose to believe? Clearly I have my answer.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

Page 36 of 40 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •