Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: IS militants vow to 'de-throne' Putin over Syria support

  1. #1
    Sage
    Dragonfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    East Coast - USA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:45 AM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    15,564

    IS militants vow to 'de-throne' Putin over Syria support

    Yahoo!

    Moscow (AFP) - Islamic State militants have issued a threat to President Vladimir Putin, vowing to oust him and "liberate" the volatile North Caucasus over his support of the Syrian regime.

    Good. Let's see how Putin deals with these militant a-holes.

    I have no trouble with sitting back and watching that unfold.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Last Seen
    06-30-16 @ 07:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,309
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: IS militants vow to 'de-throne' Putin over Syria support

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
    Yahoo!




    Good. Let's see how Putin deals with these militant a-holes.

    I have no trouble with sitting back and watching that unfold.
    When one makes wise choices, one makes many enemies.

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Last Seen
    03-22-15 @ 11:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,788

    Re: IS militants vow to 'de-throne' Putin over Syria support

    3 weeks ago they said that they would march on Rome, conquer Vienna and march on Spain.

    Yeah they are dangerous, but I would also say that they are delusional over what their capacities actualy are.

    I for one am happy that the Israelis flew airstrikes against that Syrian nuclear reactor, that was thought to be part of a nuclear weapons program, 10 years ago.

    Imagine IS in control of that.

  4. #4
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:28 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    43,415

    Re: IS militants vow to 'de-throne' Putin over Syria support

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
    Yahoo!




    Good. Let's see how Putin deals with these militant a-holes.

    I have no trouble with sitting back and watching that unfold.
    Seeing Putin is the single most reponsible person for the nish that allowed IS to grow in that sounds ungrateful.

  5. #5
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:28 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    43,415

    Re: IS militants vow to 'de-throne' Putin over Syria support

    Quote Originally Posted by The German View Post
    3 weeks ago they said that they would march on Rome, conquer Vienna and march on Spain.

    Yeah they are dangerous, but I would also say that they are delusional over what their capacities actualy are.

    I for one am happy that the Israelis flew airstrikes against that Syrian nuclear reactor, that was thought to be part of a nuclear weapons program, 10 years ago.

    Imagine IS in control of that.
    IS still has a shot at atomic weapons in Pakistan.

  6. #6
    cynical class clown
    Luftwaffe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    CONNECTICUT
    Last Seen
    11-18-17 @ 10:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    10,499

    Re: IS militants vow to 'de-throne' Putin over Syria support

    Quote Originally Posted by The German View Post
    3 weeks ago they said that they would march on Rome, conquer Vienna and march on Spain.

    Yeah they are dangerous, but I would also say that they are delusional over what their capacities actualy are.

    I for one am happy that the Israelis flew airstrikes against that Syrian nuclear reactor, that was thought to be part of a nuclear weapons program, 10 years ago.

    Imagine IS in control of that.
    "Imagine IS in control of that"

    sucks to be them, no one would take that chance. We'd bomb the bomb and watch it explode in their faces.
    -----MOS 19D = cavalry scout = best damn MOS there is

  7. #7
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:28 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    43,415

    Re: IS militants vow to 'de-throne' Putin over Syria support

    Quote Originally Posted by Paleocon View Post
    When one makes wise choices, one makes many enemies.
    When you make decisions, you make enemies.

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Last Seen
    03-22-15 @ 11:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,788

    Re: IS militants vow to 'de-throne' Putin over Syria support

    Quote Originally Posted by joG View Post
    IS still has a shot at atomic weapons in Pakistan.
    Yeah right.

    By simply marching through Iran and Afghanistan...

    Or will they somehow grow magic wings and fly into Pakistan?

    Or will the paki nukes grow wings and fly to Syria?

  9. #9
    cynical class clown
    Luftwaffe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    CONNECTICUT
    Last Seen
    11-18-17 @ 10:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    10,499

    Re: IS militants vow to 'de-throne' Putin over Syria support

    Quote Originally Posted by joG View Post
    IS still has a shot at atomic weapons in Pakistan.
    Again, we bomb the bomb and watch it explode in their faces.

    I think it would be pretty funny to watch ISIS get creamed by its own crap (detonating a nuke in the heart of ISIS makes me smile).
    -----MOS 19D = cavalry scout = best damn MOS there is

  10. #10
    cynical class clown
    Luftwaffe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    CONNECTICUT
    Last Seen
    11-18-17 @ 10:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    10,499

    Re: IS militants vow to 'de-throne' Putin over Syria support

    Quote Originally Posted by The German View Post
    Yeah right.

    By simply marching through Iran and Afghanistan...

    Or will they somehow grow magic wings and fly into Pakistan?

    Or will the paki nukes grow wings and fly to Syria?
    Basically this, Iran would ROFLstomp ISIS.

    That post gets my eleventh like (once I get off the iPad and get on the comp...)
    -----MOS 19D = cavalry scout = best damn MOS there is

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •