Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 132

Thread: Justice Dept. Inquirery to Focus on Practices of Police in Ferguson

  1. #61
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Justice Dept. Inquirery to Focus on Practices of Police in Ferguson

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearandloathing View Post
    You actually know squat about me and to make that call in the opening sentence demonstrates a firmly closed mind.
    I don't think so..... You're the ones claiming the "storm troopers" can just stop and frisk or even detain anyone they want without probable cause.

  2. #62
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: Justice Dept. Inquirery to Focus on Practices of Police in Ferguson

    Quote Originally Posted by Paschendale View Post
    I hope it spreads to police practices all over the country. Major change is needed to restore integrity to the police profession.
    There will never be a repair to how the anti-police morons see the police. The only solution in their universe is for the magic police to be employed. The magic police appear only when you want them and never, ever concern themselves when YOU break the law, because they know you're so nice and didn't really mean it or it's your right to break the law doncha know.

  3. #63
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,181

    Re: Justice Dept. Inquirery to Focus on Practices of Police in Ferguson

    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    And that should be done because blacks make better cops or because white cops are all prejudiced against blacks?
    I don't know. I just copied the bolded part from the link. My last line was facetious.

  4. #64
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Justice Dept. Inquirery to Focus on Practices of Police in Ferguson

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    There will never be a repair to how the anti-police morons see the police. The only solution in their universe is for the magic police to be employed. The magic police appear only when you want them and never, ever concern themselves when YOU break the law, because they know you're so nice and didn't really mean it or it's your right to break the law doncha know.
    Good the "storm troopers" can leave me the **** alone....

    They can go about catching real criminals - if they're smart enough to find them (which they aren't) except for the idiot twelveteen gangsters hanging out on their driveways talking **** to anyone they actually believe they can beat up (which are usually old men/woman who are white).

  5. #65
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,181

    Re: Justice Dept. Inquirery to Focus on Practices of Police in Ferguson

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearandloathing View Post
    There is not ONE black CEO or Human resources officer?

    There are no black run businesses, no blacks the head of unions?

    Sorry, but your argument is unsound, no one race "runs the country"....
    I'm a white woman married to a white man. I'm trying to figure out how we have more power than our black President, or our black Attorney General, or the black CEO of American Express, or the black CEO of Xerox, or the black CEO of Merck, or the Hispanic CEO of Kodak, or the Hispanic CEO of GameStop, or the Hispanic CEO of ADP, or for that matter, my black boss....I could go on, but you get the picture. Because I read that whites hold "all of the power and most of the money".

  6. #66
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Justice Dept. Inquirery to Focus on Practices of Police in Ferguson

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    I don't think so.....
    You're the ones claiming the "storm troopers" can just stop and frisk or even detain anyone they want without probable cause.



    The cops in New York City do this all of the time.

    It's SOP with them.

  7. #67
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Justice Dept. Inquirery to Focus on Practices of Police in Ferguson

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearandloathing View Post
    If I may be of help, "racism" has nothing to do with power.
    Hate is an equal opportunity employer.


    Hating on people you have no power over is a waste of hate, because you can't do anything to them.

    You just spinning your wheels without getting anything done.

  8. #68
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Justice Dept. Inquirery to Focus on Practices of Police in Ferguson

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    The cops in New York City do this all of the time.

    It's SOP with them.
    That is why I tend to stay where I belong - as sorry as it may seem - given this is supposed to be a free country.

  9. #69
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Justice Dept. Inquirery to Focus on Practices of Police in Ferguson

    Quote Originally Posted by WCH View Post
    SAN ANTONIO TEXAS (one of the largest cities in America) and probably LA are run by Hispanics.


    How long have you been away'?


    I'm aware of that.

    That's two cities in a country with a population of over 300 million. Now do you see what I'm talking about?

  10. #70
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Justice Dept. Inquirery to Focus on Practices of Police in Ferguson

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearandloathing View Post
    Let's see...who runs the USA?

    There is the executive branch, which carries out the legal end as dictated by congress.

    That executive branch is headed by Barrack Hussein Obama, who does, I believe self identify as black. His top cop is a black activist and much of his cabinet is black [interesting there are no Asians] and a good chunk of congress self identifies as black.
    Yes. The Whites have ALL the power.


    No, but the whites do have most of the power and almost all of the money.

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •