Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 132

Thread: Justice Dept. Inquirery to Focus on Practices of Police in Ferguson

  1. #111
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,234

    Re: Justice Dept. Inquirery to Focus on Practices of Police in Ferguson

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearandloathing View Post
    OK, so now it's "most of the power".

    How? Show where "whites" have "most of the power", especially since the president and much of the cabinet and congress is black?

    You do realize that Obama has won two elections by virtue of the powerless black vote don't you?
    Funny...early on it was "all of the power and most of the money".

  2. #112
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,234

    Re: Justice Dept. Inquirery to Focus on Practices of Police in Ferguson

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    How many of them aren't white?
    Count them. You're the one who says they don't exist. We can give you hundreds of examples.

  3. #113
    User
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Rochester
    Last Seen
    09-06-15 @ 03:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    97

    Re: Justice Dept. Inquirery to Focus on Practices of Police in Ferguson

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    We'll be talking about this long after the trials are over with.
    you still think that we are saying wilson shot brown over the armed robbery?

  4. #114
    Left the building
    Fearandloathing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada Dual citizen
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,475

    Re: Justice Dept. Inquirery to Focus on Practices of Police in Ferguson

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    Funny...early on it was "all of the power and most of the money".

    I highly suggest that the combined wealth of Rap stars, celebrities, athletes and movie actors the 'most of the wealth' argument gets blow away as well.
    ""You know, when we sell to other countries, even if they're allies -- you never know about an ally. An ally can turn."
    Donald Trump, 11/23/17

  5. #115
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,234

    Re: Justice Dept. Inquirery to Focus on Practices of Police in Ferguson

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearandloathing View Post
    I highly suggest that the combined wealth of Rap stars, celebrities, athletes and movie actors the 'most of the wealth' argument gets blow away as well.
    Oprah Winfrey needs to be brought up to speed. Lady has no power nor money.

  6. #116
    Left the building
    Fearandloathing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada Dual citizen
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,475

    Re: Justice Dept. Inquirery to Focus on Practices of Police in Ferguson

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    Oprah Winfrey needs to be brought up to speed. Lady has no power nor money.

    Now there I have to disagree with you.

    I have a friend in the film industry, Hollywood North, who worked on the her show when he lived in Chicago. She is not likely the kind of person who CAN be brought up to speed......

    She has her opinion, period, and the rest of the world is, of course, wrong.

    But you raise an interesting point. Many political scientists have opined that her naming Obama "The One" and throwing he considerable weight behind him virtually guaranteed Obama's election

    If so, how does that square with blacks have no power?

    And in the beating of a dead horse department, I would say that the blacks in Ferguson have certainly demonstrated some power, they've had a military force on the ropes for quite some time
    ""You know, when we sell to other countries, even if they're allies -- you never know about an ally. An ally can turn."
    Donald Trump, 11/23/17

  7. #117
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,234

    Re: Justice Dept. Inquirery to Focus on Practices of Police in Ferguson

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearandloathing View Post
    Now there I have to disagree with you.

    I have a friend in the film industry, Hollywood North, who worked on the her show when he lived in Chicago. She is not likely the kind of person who CAN be brought up to speed......

    She has her opinion, period, and the rest of the world is, of course, wrong.

    But you raise an interesting point. Many political scientists have opined that her naming Obama "The One" and throwing he considerable weight behind him virtually guaranteed Obama's election

    If so, how does that square with blacks have no power?

    And in the beating of a dead horse department, I would say that the blacks in Ferguson have certainly demonstrated some power, they've had a military force on the ropes for quite some time
    Nonsense! Whites have ALL the power and MOST of the money. Pay attention.

    And stop dwelling on the fact that a black man is the most powerful person in the world. An AMERICAN black man. Focus. No blacks have any power or any wealth in this country.

    I wish I was half as not powerful as Obama and half as not rich as Winfrey...or Beyoncé...or Michael Jordan....or.....

  8. #118
    Left the building
    Fearandloathing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada Dual citizen
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,475

    Re: Justice Dept. Inquirery to Focus on Practices of Police in Ferguson

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    Nonsense! Whites have ALL the power and MOST of the money. Pay attention.

    And stop dwelling on the fact that a black man is the most powerful person in the world. An AMERICAN black man. Focus. No blacks have any power or any wealth in this country.

    I wish I was half as not powerful as Obama and half as not rich as Winfrey...or Beyoncé...or Michael Jordan....or.....

    I consider myself sufficiently scorned as befitting Canada's national obsession, apologizing.

    With the bid satellite dish on the igloo getting beat up in this global warming business, I would settle for Obama's travel budget. One trip to Hawaii and I can live out my life in luxury. If Jayzee gave up his non-power and allowed a Maseratti to be liberated, I suspect I could live the rest of my life in Hawaii.

    Having all this 'white power' is very draining.....
    ""You know, when we sell to other countries, even if they're allies -- you never know about an ally. An ally can turn."
    Donald Trump, 11/23/17

  9. #119
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,313

    Re: Justice Dept. Inquirery to Focus on Practices of Police in Ferguson

    Quote Originally Posted by FaceofBachmann View Post
    Just when you thought O'Reilly couldn't say anything more paranoid, he comes up with this. Somehow I suspect Bill sees a place for shooting down black guys in his defense of his threatened white Christian male power.
    Debbie ?

    Pretty hypocritical of you considering the race baiting rhetoric and warmed over talking points you're responsible for.

  10. #120
    Sage
    blackjack50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:10 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    25,386

    Re: Justice Dept. Inquirery to Focus on Practices of Police in Ferguson

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    I don't believe that's been proven in court yet.

    And if it doesn't get proven someone might have a problem, eh?
    So you don't believe he tried to take the gun from the cop?
    The Crowd is not the sum of its parts.

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •