Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 276

Thread: ISIS Beheads Steven Sotloff.....

  1. #141
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    10-28-17 @ 06:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    15,248

    Re: ISIS Beheads Steven Sotloff.....

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    You honest to God believe the only leverage the President of the United States has is to go to war or even have to threaten to go to war?

    Brilliant.
    I think the President of the United States has more worthy causes than worrying about a Marine who either is the biggest idiot in the Marine Corps or is a man with absolutely no sense of direction. Either way, it's not the President's responsibility to rescue him. He didn't send him there.
    "Groups with guitars are on the way out, Mr. Epstein"

    Dick Rowe, A & R man
    Decca Records
    London, 1962

  2. #142
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,662

    Re: ISIS Beheads Steven Sotloff.....

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Obama sees the jihadists as the good guys. It ain't rocket science.
    I just wonder when the left is going to start laying the body count of all the people that have been raped butchered, beheaded, crucified, etc at Obama's feet. After all...that WAS Obama (and lets not forget Hillary) celebrating and supporting the fundamentalist extremist uprisings in Egypt, Libya, Syria, and everywhere else (well...everywhere except in Bahrain and Saudi. For some reason they didnt exactly get behind those movements).

    Supporting fundamentalist terrorists against Mubarak, Qaddafi, and Assad. How could that POSSIBLY go wrong?

  3. #143
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    10-28-17 @ 06:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    15,248

    Re: ISIS Beheads Steven Sotloff.....

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Team BO has responded. If they are condemning.....you know the drill.


    U.S. condemns apparent beheading of US hostage.....

    The U.S. State Department says it is "sickened" by a video that purports to show the beheading of U.S. journalist Steven Sotloff, adding that the intelligence community is working to authenticate the video. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).....snip~

    http://news.yahoo.com/video/u-condem...181052182.html
    And your solution would be what - the 101st Airborne Division dropped into Syria?
    "Groups with guitars are on the way out, Mr. Epstein"

    Dick Rowe, A & R man
    Decca Records
    London, 1962

  4. #144
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,662

    Re: ISIS Beheads Steven Sotloff.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggen View Post
    I think the President of the United States has more worthy causes than worrying about a Marine who either is the biggest idiot in the Marine Corps or is a man with absolutely no sense of direction. Either way, it's not the President's responsibility to rescue him. He didn't send him there.
    I think thats a hell of a retreat from your "go to war" commentary. Well done...I dont blame you. That was some foolishness you posted there.

  5. #145
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    SW Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    18,261

    Re: ISIS Beheads Steven Sotloff.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Roadvirus View Post
    I thought the Warthogs were permanently grounded, courtesy of this administration's military cutbacks.
    I don't think that's happened yet. I could be wrong. I haven't kept up with it.

  6. #146
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,286

    Re: ISIS Beheads Steven Sotloff.....

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    I just wonder when the left is going to start laying the body count of all the people that have been raped butchered, beheaded, crucified, etc at Obama's feet. After all...that WAS Obama (and lets not forget Hillary) celebrating and supporting the fundamentalist extremist uprisings in Egypt, Libya, Syria, and everywhere else (well...everywhere except in Bahrain and Saudi. For some reason they didnt exactly get behind those movements).

    Supporting fundamentalist terrorists against Mubarak, Qaddafi, and Assad. How could that POSSIBLY go wrong?

    Yes, this is all Obama's fault.

    Honestly, you should be ashamed of your self.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    You have no empirical evidence backing up your false assertion. You are simply conjecturing based on a whim...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Or maybe "We now understand why women provoke men into hitting them".
    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    . Losing insurance does not mean losing healthcare. .

  7. #147
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    10-28-17 @ 06:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    15,248

    Re: ISIS Beheads Steven Sotloff.....

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    I think thats a hell of a retreat from your "go to war" commentary. Well done...I dont blame you. That was some foolishness you posted there.
    Not nearly as foolish as the time wasted by the far Right in criticizing Obama because he won't make an international incident over this. I know it's just another one of the 'let's bash Obama' crap you guys like to engage in on a daily basis. It beats actually having to think about issues before you react, of course.

    And it was no retreat - I simply took the sqealings of the Far Right to it's logical conclusion - you know... when in doubt, make war.
    "Groups with guitars are on the way out, Mr. Epstein"

    Dick Rowe, A & R man
    Decca Records
    London, 1962

  8. #148
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,662

    Re: ISIS Beheads Steven Sotloff.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    Yes, this is all Obama's fault.

    Honestly, you should be ashamed of your self.
    As soon as you decide you actually want to comment on a thread and not just follow me around from thread to thread making personal comments, you be sure to let me know...k?

  9. #149
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    10-28-17 @ 06:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    15,248

    Re: ISIS Beheads Steven Sotloff.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    Yes, this is all Obama's fault.

    Honestly, you should be ashamed of your self.
    Don't you know, Supreme Feline, that everything is Obama's fault! The Black Plague, the sinking of the Maine, the Great Depression - you name it and the Marxist/Terrorist/Kenyan/Traitor/Anti-Christ (take your pick) is to blame. Simplifies things a lot, doesn't it?
    "Groups with guitars are on the way out, Mr. Epstein"

    Dick Rowe, A & R man
    Decca Records
    London, 1962

  10. #150
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,662

    Re: ISIS Beheads Steven Sotloff.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggen View Post
    Not nearly as foolish as the time wasted by the far Right in criticizing Obama because he won't make an international incident over this. I know it's just another one of the 'let's bash Obama' crap you guys like to engage in on a daily basis. It beats actually having to think about issues before you react, of course.

    And it was no retreat - I simply took the sqealings of the Far Right to it's logical conclusion - you know... when in doubt, make war.
    Thats why it is so silly. You actually think that it would take an international incident for the President of the United States to make a phone call and have a Marine returned to the US. All you are really doing is affirming just how worthless this president has become.

Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •