Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 80

Thread: From NY to Texas, KKK recruits with candies and fliers [W:16]

  1. #61
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: From NY to Texas, KKK recruits with candies and fliers [W:16]

    Quote Originally Posted by rcart76 View Post
    I'm on the fence about AA. I'm a 6'4 black man who has never had a problem getting a job in IT in Dallas of all places. I think that it is not needed in most companies now because there is too much diversity. Now this is only my opinion because I don't experience it in the cultures I've work in.

    Besides I don't want the impression that I got my job only because I am black.
    I don't want you to have the impression you got your job because you're black either.

    See, you're probably around my age, where race generally isn't an issue... Apparently it is to older folk.

    See, my group of friends are more bonded by family values, or to a lesser extent "class." Race doesn't play a role.

  2. #62
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: From NY to Texas, KKK recruits with candies and fliers [W:16]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    So...your argument is that since you think you have not met a KKK member, you are going to assume they limit their activities to positive discrimination?
    Being proud of your race is NOT discrimination.

  3. #63
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: From NY to Texas, KKK recruits with candies and fliers [W:16]

    [QUOTE=Mr.Nick;1063717941]
    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post

    What?

    You think the KKK just lets anyone join? or any white supremacist group for that matter?

    I have never met a KKK member or even a member of a white supremacist gang my entire life.....
    Sure I have met white individuals who were proud to be white and banded together but they were hardly a "gang" and hardly "racist."

    There is a big difference between racial pride and hating other races...


    Did you ever hear of David Duke? There are people like him all over the USA.

  4. #64
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: From NY to Texas, KKK recruits with candies and fliers [W:16]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    Being proud of your race is NOT discrimination.
    Actually it is....but to get you to answer the question, I'll rephrase it:

    Is your point that since you think you have never met a KKK member, that the KKK does not participate in racist activity?
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  5. #65
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: From NY to Texas, KKK recruits with candies and fliers [W:16]

    [QUOTE=shrubnose;1063718003]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post



    Did you ever hear of David Duke? There are people like him all over the USA.
    Yeah and they all hate Jews.....

    Oh and honestly, I dated a Jewish girl and her parents forbid her from seeing me because I'm a Roman Catholic (oh yeah the KKK hate us too apparently). So I certainly found that racist - I cant date a girl because I'm not "Jewish."

    It didn't matter I was 18 and she was 18 so there was nothing her parents could do about it at the time - oh besides disown her.... That pissed me off to no extent (and she was extremely upset too)...

  6. #66
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: From NY to Texas, KKK recruits with candies and fliers [W:16]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    Actually it is....but to get you to answer the question, I'll rephrase it:

    Is your point that since you think you have never met a KKK member, that the KKK does not participate in racist activity?
    Oh so pride is now hate?

    So I suppose all gay people or any person that takes part in a pride parade is racist or biased?

    Awesome logic or is it just subjective?

  7. #67
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: From NY to Texas, KKK recruits with candies and fliers [W:16]

    [QUOTE=Mr.Nick;1063718037]
    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post

    Yeah and they all hate Jews.....

    Oh and honestly, I dated a Jewish girl and her parents forbid her from seeing me because I'm a Roman Catholic (oh yeah the KKK hate us too apparently). So I certainly found that racist - I cant date a girl because I'm not "Jewish."

    It didn't matter I was 18 and she was 18 so there was nothing her parents could do about it at the time - oh besides disown her.... That pissed me off to no extent (and she was extremely upset too)...


    Love will usually find a way no matter what the obstacles are.

  8. #68
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: From NY to Texas, KKK recruits with candies and fliers [W:16]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    Oh so pride is now hate?

    So I suppose all gay people or any person that takes part in a pride parade is racist or biased?
    I find it funny that you cannot acknowledge that the KKK does have a very long history of racist activity and instead you have decided to conflate gay pride with racism.

    The point is, the KKK "white pride" activities are not benign.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  9. #69
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: From NY to Texas, KKK recruits with candies and fliers [W:16]

    [QUOTE=shrubnose;1063718055]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post



    Love will usually find a way no matter what the obstacles are.
    Well, it wasn't my family - my family loved her - I loved her, and that is why I had to dump her, because I didn't what her family to disown her... Besides I was 18, puppy first love but I did it for her own good - not that I wanted to.

  10. #70
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: From NY to Texas, KKK recruits with candies and fliers [W:16]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    I find it funny that you cannot acknowledge that the KKK does have a very long history of racist activity and instead you have decided to conflate gay pride with racism.

    The point is, the KKK "white pride" activities are not benign.
    Yeah, well so do lots of organizations.

    You could also say I adhere to Cortz's inquisition..

    I don't agree with the KKK but I don't like the fact they are ignorantly labeled.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •