Page 33 of 47 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 330 of 467

Thread: Police officer resigns, another is fired after Ferguson incidents[W:76]

  1. #321
    Paying To Play
    AJiveMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    wisconSIN
    Last Seen
    05-15-15 @ 04:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,775

    Re: Police officer resigns, another is fired after Ferguson incidents[W:76]

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    "We" consider murder wrong? When we kill kids with drones, have the death penalty....

    See how that works? They dont consider what 'they do' murder....and apparently neither do we. But both countries recognize murder.
    Okay, I was wondering about the phrase used. That I know of, the Taliban isn't a country though.

    Let's split hairs here.

  2. #322
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,988

    Re: Police officer resigns, another is fired after Ferguson incidents

    Quote Originally Posted by AJiveMan View Post
    I've never agreed with you on much of anything, if I had, you would've been asked to be my friend, and you would've added 100 more likes to your tally.

    I don't believe you understand the meanings of the words you have used.
    adios.
    Yes, because 'likes' are so important!

    I dont friend anybody and I dont care about likes but it doesnt stop me or other people from acknowledging posts they like or agree with. Nor do they have to be on 'my side' or me on theirs.

    Your declaration about his reading comprehension is also silly and unfounded.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  3. #323
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,988

    Re: Police officer resigns, another is fired after Ferguson incidents[W:76]

    Quote Originally Posted by AJiveMan View Post
    Okay, I was wondering about the phrase used. That I know of, the Taliban isn't a country though.

    Let's split hairs here.
    Did you have a point when you entered that conversation?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  4. #324
    Paying To Play
    AJiveMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    wisconSIN
    Last Seen
    05-15-15 @ 04:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,775

    Re: Police officer resigns, another is fired after Ferguson incidents

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    Yes, because 'likes' are so important!

    I dont friend anybody and I dont care about likes but it doesnt stop me or other people from acknowledging posts they like or agree with. Nor do they have to be on 'my side' or me on theirs.

    Your declaration about his reading comprehension is also silly and unfounded.


    you're a hoot.

  5. #325
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,988

    Re: Police officer resigns, another is fired after Ferguson incidents

    I love irony.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  6. #326
    Paying To Play
    AJiveMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    wisconSIN
    Last Seen
    05-15-15 @ 04:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,775

    Re: Police officer resigns, another is fired after Ferguson incidents[W:76]

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    Did you have a point when you entered that conversation?
    As a matter of fact I did. you said;
    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    The Taliban considers murder wrong too....are we disagreeing with them on that too? Even a clock is right twice a day.
    Prove what you state is fact, that the Taliban considers murder to be wrong, especially after they've been seen on television executing people.


  7. #327
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,988

    Re: Police officer resigns, another is fired after Ferguson incidents[W:76]

    Quote Originally Posted by AJiveMan View Post
    As a matter of fact I did. you said;


    Prove what you state is fact, that the Taliban considers murder to be wrong, especially after they've been seen on television executing people.
    We dont show it on TV but we execute people. In thoses cases, we dont call it murder.

    Tell me again what you are trying to prove here?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  8. #328
    Paying To Play
    AJiveMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    wisconSIN
    Last Seen
    05-15-15 @ 04:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,775

    Re: Police officer resigns, another is fired after Ferguson incidents

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    I love irony.
    When did the Taliban have a country?

  9. #329
    Paying To Play
    AJiveMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    wisconSIN
    Last Seen
    05-15-15 @ 04:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,775

    Re: Police officer resigns, another is fired after Ferguson incidents[W:76]

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    We dont show it on TV but we execute people. In thoses cases, we dont call it murder.

    Tell me again what you are trying to prove here?
    You said the Taliban doesn't believe in murder, isn't shooting people from behind murder?

    I'd just like to see proof that the Taliban doesn't believe in murder, your claim.

  10. #330
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 03:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,234

    Re: Police officer resigns, another is fired after Ferguson incidents

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    Yes, because 'likes' are so important!

    I dont friend anybody and I dont care about likes but it doesnt stop me or other people from acknowledging posts they like or agree with. Nor do they have to be on 'my side' or me on theirs.

    Your declaration about his reading comprehension is also silly and unfounded.
    We're friends. And I like you.

    I agree. WTF was with that post? I like so many posts on here, I don't care if the person is a "friend" or not, and I don't care about the person's lean, or if the person asked me to be a "friend".

    I feel like I'm in ****ing junior high school reading posts like that.

Page 33 of 47 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •