Page 29 of 51 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 290 of 501

Thread: Obama under fire for admitting no 'strategy yet' for ISIS in Syria [W:446]

  1. #281
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Obama has no strategy yet for dealing with ISIS.

    Quote Originally Posted by Napoleon View Post
    It is quite a leap to suggest that Romney predicted the facts on the ground today. What most believed was that the removal of Saddam would result in fragmentation of Iraq at best and civil war at worst. No one predicted that an external radical militia would invade and the Iraqis would refuse to defend their country. Romney was an empty suit who thought contributing to unemployment made him a good presidential candidate.
    In fact I gave you the quote where Romney predicted what would happen after the troops were removed and you seem to have not read it. Instead you move on to Saddam Hussein and 'what most believed'. Please focus before responding.

  2. #282
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Obama has no strategy yet for dealing with ISIS.

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Bull ****. The power vacuums started when Carter and Reagan armed the Mujahideen in Afghanistan, and hasn't ended. And most recently the removal of Hussein, Mubarak, Gaddafi and the attempted removal of Assad. Your partisan opinion fails. This IS American policy in the ME.
    You clearly don't know what a power vacuum is, apart from the one you may have at home,

  3. #283
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    re: Obama under fire for admitting no 'strategy yet' for ISIS in Syria [W:446]

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    You mean only if Hillary Clinton says something that is disparaging of Obama is she telling the truth! Your partisan freakish opinion is clear for all to see, and this comment lays it wide open.
    OH,NO!! Does that mean everyone will now know I understand Hillary Clinton to be a lying and corrupt incompetent?

  4. #284
    User BringIt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Seen
    08-12-15 @ 10:10 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    114

    Re: Obama has no strategy yet for dealing with ISIS.

    Quote Originally Posted by Napoleon View Post
    I No one predicted that an external radical militia would invade and the Iraqis would refuse to defend their country.
    Actually there are very few that did not see the writing on the wall. The progressives telegraphed their plan to pull the US out of Iraq, regardless of conditions, even before Obama took office. (Does the 2009 Nobel Peace Prize ring a bell.) The Obama Administration has made it clear to the world that they planned to pull out of the Middle East and that they would not put boots on the ground to defend Iraq in the future.

    The leaders of ISIS knew they just needed to sit back, build their infrastructure, plan the acquisition of all of the equipment Obama left behind in there rush to withdraw, and advance before a new US Administration took office. They're efforts were helped along by the failed foreign policy initiatives of the elitist progressives that guide Obama.

    If you sought me, watch this...

    Evidence exposing who put ISIS in power, and how it was done.
    Sources and full transcript: [url=http://scgnews.com/the-covert-origins-of-isis[/url]...

    Wake Up America!

  5. #285
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Obama has no strategy yet for dealing with ISIS.

    Quote Originally Posted by BringIt View Post
    Actually there are very few that did not see the writing on the wall. The progressives telegraphed their plan to pull the US out of Iraq, regardless of conditions, even before Obama took office. (Does the 2009 Nobel Peace Prize ring a bell.) The Obama Administration has made it clear to the world that they planned to pull out of the Middle East and that they would not put boots on the ground to defend Iraq in the future.

    The leaders of ISIS knew they just needed to sit back, build their infrastructure, plan the acquisition of all of the equipment Obama left behind in there rush to withdraw, and advance before a new US Administration took office. They're efforts were helped along by the failed foreign policy initiatives of the elitist progressives that guide Obama.
    Obama has done the same thing in Afghanistan also. Can we safely predict what will happen there?

    The man just can't keep a secret, which is why he's being ignored by so many world leaders.

  6. #286
    I am the pretty one.
    TobyOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:06 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,320

    re: Obama under fire for admitting no 'strategy yet' for ISIS in Syria [W:446]

    Oh brother.

    Quote Originally Posted by EnigmaO01 View Post
    Not surprised a partisan hack thinks dissing his president because he's of the other party is more important than standing by his CiC and country.

  7. #287
    User BringIt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Seen
    08-12-15 @ 10:10 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    114

    re: Obama under fire for admitting no 'strategy yet' for ISIS in Syria [W:446]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mustachio View Post
    Are you aware that W Bush had 15 unanimous decisions against him in the supreme court?
    No, I'm not. In fact, I'm unable to find any reference to any unanimous decisions against W Bush policies.

    Before I throw the B.S. flag , would you care to back up your claim?
    Wake Up America!

  8. #288
    User BringIt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Seen
    08-12-15 @ 10:10 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    114

    Re: Obama has no strategy yet for dealing with ISIS.

    Sorry Napoleon, but statements such as this greatly diminish your credibility.
    It is this type of misinformed arrogance and intentional obfuscation of the facts that has placed this country in imminent danger and potential peril. It's typical of the Progressives in power and propagandized by those that would rather see damage done to this country than admit that maybe they were played.

    Quote Originally Posted by Napoleon View Post
    It is quite a leap to suggest that Romney predicted the facts on the ground today. No one predicted that an external radical militia would invade and the Iraqis would refuse to defend their country. Romney was an empty suit who thought contributing to unemployment made him a good presidential candidate.


    Last edited by BringIt; 08-31-14 at 10:26 PM.
    Wake Up America!

  9. #289
    User BringIt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Seen
    08-12-15 @ 10:10 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    114

    re: Obama under fire for admitting no 'strategy yet' for ISIS in Syria [W:446]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mustachio View Post
    In other words, you've heard and read that he does a lot of unconstitutional things, but you don't know enough about them to be able to have a discourse about them.
    Okay. Let's get started... Since, according to you, I "don't know enough about them to be able to have a discourse about them," then why don't you educate me.

    I'll let you chose the topic. Since I'm limited to only 8,000 charters on this post, I can only give you the first half of my list. We'll get to the rest of it soon enough.

    Make your pick and let's get this party started!


    Obama took the Presidential Oath, swearing to “.. preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States” but has:


    • Violated statute on “Material Support of Terrorism” by returning top terrorists back to terrorist organizations. Article II Section 3; Dereliction of Duty Article II Section 4
    • Ignored law that requires Congress be notified prior to any detainees being moved from Guantanamo. “he shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed,” Article II Section 3
    • Used Executive Privilege in regards to Fast & Furious gun running scandal. When Government misconduct is the concern Executive privilege is negated.
    • 23 Executive Orders on gun control – infringement of the 2nd Amendment
    • Exposed identity and methods of operation of a Navy SEALs team – Illegal for a President to reveal classified military secrets. Article II Section 3
    • 2 Executive actions mandating private health information on patients be turned over to NICS – Violation of HIPPA law.
    • Executive Order bypassing Congress on immigration – Article 1 Section 1, ALL Legislative power held by Congress; Article II Section 3
    • Unilaterally issued new exemptions to immigration restrictions law that bars certain asylum-seekers and refugees who provided “limited material support” to t errorists. – Article 1 Section 1; Article I Section 8 Congress shall have the Power..to establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization.
    • Issued directive instructing ICE to NOT enforce immigration laws in certain cases. Article 1 Section 1, ALL Legislative power held by Congress; “he shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed,” Article II Section 3
    • Release of convicted illegal aliens ordered in direct opposition to law-Article II Section 3
    • Expanded executive action for amnesty to illegal immigrant relatives of DREAM Act beneficiaries. Article 1 Section 1, ALL Legislative power held by Congress; “he shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed,” Article II Section 3
    • Executive action directing DHS that almost all immigration offenses were unenforceable absent a separate criminal conviction. Article 1 Section 1, ALL Legislative power held by Congress; “he shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed,” Article II Section 3
    • Ignoring Law (2006 Secure Fence Act) “he shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed,” Article II Section 3
    • Used DOJ to ignore section 8 of the Voting Rights Act. ” he shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed,” Article II Section 3
    • Used DOJ to prevent Arizona and Alabama from enforcing immigration laws. – 10th Amendment
    • Information memorandum telling states that they can waive the work requirement for welfare recipients, thereby altering the 1996 welfare reform law. – Article 1 Section 1, ALL Legislative power held by Congress.
    • NDAA – Section 1021. Due process Rights negated. Violation of 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, and 7th Amendments.
    • Executive Order 13603 NDRP – Government can seize anything
    • Executive Order 13524 – Gives INTERPOL jurisdiction on American soil beyond law enforcement agencies, including the FBI.
    • Executive Order 13636 Infrastructure Cybersecurity – Bypassing Congress Article 1 Section 1, ALL Legislative power held by Congress
    • DOMA Law – Obama directed DOJ to ignore the Constitution and separation of powers and not enforce the law. ” he shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed,” Article II Section 3
    • Drone strikes on American Citizens – 5th Amendment Due process Rights negated
    • Bypassed Congress and gave EPA power to advance Cap-n-Trade
    • Four Exec. appointments – Senate was NOT in recess (Court has ruled unconstitutional yet the appointees still remain)
    • Obama took Chairmanship of UN Security Council – Violation of Section 9.
    • ACA (Obamacare) mandate – SCOTUS rewrote legislation and made it a tax because there is no Constitutional authority for Congress to force Americans to engage in commerce. SCOTUS has no authority to Legislate or lay taxes. Article I Section 1 & 8.
    • Healthcare waivers – No president has dispensing powers
    • Going after states (AZ lawsuit) for upholding Federal law (immigration) -10th Amendment.
    • Chrysler Bailout -TARP – violated creditors rights and bankruptcy law, as well as Takings and Due Process Clauses – 5th Amendment (G.W. Bush also illegally used TARP funds for bailouts)
    • The Independent Payment Advisory Board (appointees by the president). Any decisions by IPAB will instantly become law starting in 2014 – Separation of Powers, Article 1 Section 1.
    • Congress did not approve Obama’s war in Libya. Article I, Section 8, First illegal war U.S. has engaged in. Impeachable under Article II, Section 4; War Powers Act – Article II Section 3.
    • Obama falsely claims UN can usurp Congressional war powers.
    • With the approval of Obama, the NSA and the FBI are tapping directly into the servers of 9 internet companies to gain access to emails, video/audio, photos, documents, etc. This program is code named PRISM. NSA also collecting data on all phone calls in U.S. – Violation of 4th Amendment.
    • Directed signing of U.N. Firearms treaty – 2nd Amendment.
    • Obama altered law – (A president has no authority to alter law) Delayed upholding the Employer Mandate Law (ACA) until 2015 – Individual Mandate will be enforced. A President does not have that authority – Article. I. Section. 1. All legislative Powers herein granted shall be vested in a Congress of the United States; The president “shall take care that the laws be faithfully executed” -Article II, Section 3; Equal Protection Clause -14th Amendment.
    • Obama altered law – ACA Medicare cuts delayed until 2015. Article. I. Section. 1; Article II, Section 3.
    • Obama altered law – Enforcement of eligibility requirements for ACA delayed until 2015. Article. I. Section. 1; Article II, Section 3.
    • Obama wavered ACA Income Verification Article. I. Section. 1; Article II, Section 3.
    • Obama altered law – Delayed ACA caps on out of pocket expenses until 2015. (when implemented premiums will skyrocket) Article. I. Section. 1; Article II, Section 3.
    • Obama ignored judicial order to fulfill legal obligation regarding Yucca Mountain waste. Article II, Section 3
    • Waived Federal provision that prevents U.S. From arming terrorist groups – Article I. Section 1; Impeachable under Article III, Section 3.
    • Directed State Department HS to ignore law barring entry to U.S. those giving political or charitable aid to known terrorist groups. Article. I. Section. 1; Article II, Section 3.
    • Obama shelves part of the ACA Law for Insurers, extending the life of non-qualifying (according to ACA) plans until Jan. 1, 2015. Article. I. Section. 1; Article II, Section 3. Violation of the Take Care Clause, Separation of Powers.
    • Obama alters ACA law and exempts companies employing between 50-100 full-time workers from business mandate until 2016. Article. I. Section. 1; Article II, Section 3.
    • In total, Obama has unilaterally altered ACA 24 times. Article. I. Section. 1; Article II, Section 3. Violation of the Take Care Clause, Separation of Powers.

    Wake Up America!

  10. #290
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Los Angeles area
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 01:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    9,868

    re: Obama under fire for admitting no 'strategy yet' for ISIS in Syria [W:446]

    Quote Originally Posted by BringIt View Post
    Okay. Let's get started... Since, according to you, I "don't know enough about them to be able to have a discourse about them," then why don't you educate me.

    I'll let you chose the topic. Since I'm limited to only 8,000 charters on this post, I can only give you the first half of my list. We'll get to the rest of it soon enough.

    Make your pick and let's get this party started!


    Obama took the Presidential Oath, swearing to “.. preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States” but has:


    • Violated statute on “Material Support of Terrorism” by returning top terrorists back to terrorist organizations. Article II Section 3; Dereliction of Duty Article II Section 4
    • Ignored law that requires Congress be notified prior to any detainees being moved from Guantanamo. “he shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed,” Article II Section 3
    • Used Executive Privilege in regards to Fast & Furious gun running scandal. When Government misconduct is the concern Executive privilege is negated.
    • 23 Executive Orders on gun control – infringement of the 2nd Amendment
    • Exposed identity and methods of operation of a Navy SEALs team – Illegal for a President to reveal classified military secrets. Article II Section 3
    • 2 Executive actions mandating private health information on patients be turned over to NICS – Violation of HIPPA law.
    • Executive Order bypassing Congress on immigration – Article 1 Section 1, ALL Legislative power held by Congress; Article II Section 3
    • Unilaterally issued new exemptions to immigration restrictions law that bars certain asylum-seekers and refugees who provided “limited material support” to t errorists. – Article 1 Section 1; Article I Section 8 Congress shall have the Power..to establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization.
    • Issued directive instructing ICE to NOT enforce immigration laws in certain cases. Article 1 Section 1, ALL Legislative power held by Congress; “he shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed,” Article II Section 3
    • Release of convicted illegal aliens ordered in direct opposition to law-Article II Section 3
    • Expanded executive action for amnesty to illegal immigrant relatives of DREAM Act beneficiaries. Article 1 Section 1, ALL Legislative power held by Congress; “he shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed,” Article II Section 3
    • Executive action directing DHS that almost all immigration offenses were unenforceable absent a separate criminal conviction. Article 1 Section 1, ALL Legislative power held by Congress; “he shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed,” Article II Section 3
    • Ignoring Law (2006 Secure Fence Act) “he shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed,” Article II Section 3
    • Used DOJ to ignore section 8 of the Voting Rights Act. ” he shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed,” Article II Section 3
    • Used DOJ to prevent Arizona and Alabama from enforcing immigration laws. – 10th Amendment
    • Information memorandum telling states that they can waive the work requirement for welfare recipients, thereby altering the 1996 welfare reform law. – Article 1 Section 1, ALL Legislative power held by Congress.
    • NDAA – Section 1021. Due process Rights negated. Violation of 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, and 7th Amendments.
    • Executive Order 13603 NDRP – Government can seize anything
    • Executive Order 13524 – Gives INTERPOL jurisdiction on American soil beyond law enforcement agencies, including the FBI.
    • Executive Order 13636 Infrastructure Cybersecurity – Bypassing Congress Article 1 Section 1, ALL Legislative power held by Congress
    • DOMA Law – Obama directed DOJ to ignore the Constitution and separation of powers and not enforce the law. ” he shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed,” Article II Section 3
    • Drone strikes on American Citizens – 5th Amendment Due process Rights negated
    • Bypassed Congress and gave EPA power to advance Cap-n-Trade
    • Four Exec. appointments – Senate was NOT in recess (Court has ruled unconstitutional yet the appointees still remain)
    • Obama took Chairmanship of UN Security Council – Violation of Section 9.
    • ACA (Obamacare) mandate – SCOTUS rewrote legislation and made it a tax because there is no Constitutional authority for Congress to force Americans to engage in commerce. SCOTUS has no authority to Legislate or lay taxes. Article I Section 1 & 8.
    • Healthcare waivers – No president has dispensing powers
    • Going after states (AZ lawsuit) for upholding Federal law (immigration) -10th Amendment.
    • Chrysler Bailout -TARP – violated creditors rights and bankruptcy law, as well as Takings and Due Process Clauses – 5th Amendment (G.W. Bush also illegally used TARP funds for bailouts)
    • The Independent Payment Advisory Board (appointees by the president). Any decisions by IPAB will instantly become law starting in 2014 – Separation of Powers, Article 1 Section 1.
    • Congress did not approve Obama’s war in Libya. Article I, Section 8, First illegal war U.S. has engaged in. Impeachable under Article II, Section 4; War Powers Act – Article II Section 3.
    • Obama falsely claims UN can usurp Congressional war powers.
    • With the approval of Obama, the NSA and the FBI are tapping directly into the servers of 9 internet companies to gain access to emails, video/audio, photos, documents, etc. This program is code named PRISM. NSA also collecting data on all phone calls in U.S. – Violation of 4th Amendment.
    • Directed signing of U.N. Firearms treaty – 2nd Amendment.
    • Obama altered law – (A president has no authority to alter law) Delayed upholding the Employer Mandate Law (ACA) until 2015 – Individual Mandate will be enforced. A President does not have that authority – Article. I. Section. 1. All legislative Powers herein granted shall be vested in a Congress of the United States; The president “shall take care that the laws be faithfully executed” -Article II, Section 3; Equal Protection Clause -14th Amendment.
    • Obama altered law – ACA Medicare cuts delayed until 2015. Article. I. Section. 1; Article II, Section 3.
    • Obama altered law – Enforcement of eligibility requirements for ACA delayed until 2015. Article. I. Section. 1; Article II, Section 3.
    • Obama wavered ACA Income Verification Article. I. Section. 1; Article II, Section 3.
    • Obama altered law – Delayed ACA caps on out of pocket expenses until 2015. (when implemented premiums will skyrocket) Article. I. Section. 1; Article II, Section 3.
    • Obama ignored judicial order to fulfill legal obligation regarding Yucca Mountain waste. Article II, Section 3
    • Waived Federal provision that prevents U.S. From arming terrorist groups – Article I. Section 1; Impeachable under Article III, Section 3.
    • Directed State Department HS to ignore law barring entry to U.S. those giving political or charitable aid to known terrorist groups. Article. I. Section. 1; Article II, Section 3.
    • Obama shelves part of the ACA Law for Insurers, extending the life of non-qualifying (according to ACA) plans until Jan. 1, 2015. Article. I. Section. 1; Article II, Section 3. Violation of the Take Care Clause, Separation of Powers.
    • Obama alters ACA law and exempts companies employing between 50-100 full-time workers from business mandate until 2016. Article. I. Section. 1; Article II, Section 3.
    • In total, Obama has unilaterally altered ACA 24 times. Article. I. Section. 1; Article II, Section 3. Violation of the Take Care Clause, Separation of Powers.

    Nice start. I should point out to the willfully blind that Andrew McCarthy, the former federal prosecutor, has written a whole book categorizing and detailing Mr. Obama's violations of the Constitution and the public trust. I think the title is "The Case for Impeachment."

Page 29 of 51 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •