Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 230

Thread: Ukraine accuses Russia of launching invasion

  1. #141
    Sage
    EnigmaO01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,026

    Re: Ukraine accuses Russia of launching invasion

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    See ya. Use google if its even important to you.
    Just as I figured. All conjecture. You ain't got squat.

  2. #142
    Sage
    EnigmaO01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,026

    Re: Ukraine accuses Russia of launching invasion

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    I have no way of knowing whether you have below average, above average or average intelligence. I do know that your partisan glasses have clouded your vision and you can't see US intrigue in Ukraine.
    Like I said just as I thought. You can't provide a link so you try and squeeze out. Not surprising.

    And just for sheets and giggles I'm two points shy of Mensa in the I.Q. department. So it's none of the above.

  3. #143
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Ukraine accuses Russia of launching invasion

    Quote Originally Posted by EnigmaO01 View Post
    Just as I figured. All conjecture. You ain't got squat.
    Wrong. I'm just tired of looking it up every time somebody insists on it. It's been documented endlessly, in threads all over this forum. So, I don't care that your apologising for Obama, or what he says and does, Crimea is back where it belongs.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  4. #144
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Ukraine accuses Russia of launching invasion

    Quote Originally Posted by EnigmaO01 View Post
    Like I said just as I thought. You can't provide a link so you try and squeeze out. Not surprising.

    And just for sheets and giggles I'm two points shy of Mensa in the I.Q. department. So it's none of the above.
    And like I said, such links have been provided in dozens of posts on various threads in this forum. If you want to know, you'll look. However you prefer to blindly support Obama in Ukraine, but it won't change anything. Crimea is where it should be.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  5. #145
    Whoa, daddy!
    MadLib's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:31 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    6,224

    Re: Ukraine accuses Russia of launching invasion

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Wrong. I'm just tired of looking it up every time somebody insists on it. It's been documented endlessly, in threads all over this forum.
    You mean that there was a phone call indicating that Yatsenyuk would be a prominent political figure? That proves diddly squat about a US-engineered coup.
    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    Hah. If someone put me in their sig, I'd never know. I have sigs off.

  6. #146
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Ukraine accuses Russia of launching invasion

    Quote Originally Posted by MadLib View Post
    You mean that there was a phone call indicating that Yatsenyuk would be a prominent political figure? That proves diddly squat about a US-engineered coup.
    No, that's a mere piece of it, but then you know that.

    According to the United Nations General Assembly Declaration of Principles of International Law and under the terms of the United Nations Charter, effectively the Russia population have a right to secede from Ukraine. In an interview with the Voice of Russia Harvard Professor Francis Boyle says that there is no real government in Ukraine right now, and called it a gang of neo-Nazis, fascists and rightist thugs. There is clear cut discrimination against Russians in Ukraine with public demands in Kiev that Russians be killed. According to Professor Boyle what happened in Kiev was a playbook coup d’état by the CIA. Victoria Nuland, the Assistant Secretary of State for European Affairs, working with the US Ambassador, were instrumental in carrying out the coup d’état, as it has been proven they were working with “the brown shirts”: Svoboda, the right sector, the Bandera Nazis and skinheads .
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  7. #147
    Whoa, daddy!
    MadLib's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:31 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    6,224

    Re: Ukraine accuses Russia of launching invasion

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    No, that's a mere piece of it, but then you know that.
    Oh, that's right! Nuland was handing out cookies at a Maidan protest! That proves covert ops.

    Those two things and the aid package(s) to the post-revolution government are literally the only things I've seen as an attempt to connect NATO to the overthrow of Yanukovych.
    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    Hah. If someone put me in their sig, I'd never know. I have sigs off.

  8. #148
    Sage
    EnigmaO01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,026

    Re: Ukraine accuses Russia of launching invasion

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    And like I said, such links have been provided in dozens of posts on various threads in this forum. If you want to know, you'll look. However you prefer to blindly support Obama in Ukraine, but it won't change anything. Crimea is where it should be.
    Oh yes the ol' I've posted it here before or it's obvious so I'm not posting a link.

    Please you're making me laugh so hard I'm about to fall off my chair.

  9. #149
    Sage
    EnigmaO01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,026

    Re: Ukraine accuses Russia of launching invasion

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    See ya. Use google if its even important to you.
    First you say it's not clear what I'm asking for.

    Then you say to google it myself.

    And finally you say it's been posted here already.


    You know the more you fib the deeper the hole gets.

  10. #150
    Sage
    DDD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Republic of Dardania
    Last Seen
    05-06-17 @ 06:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,173

    Re: Ukraine accuses Russia of launching invasion

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Sure, except Russia's response has been effective, while the others, not so much.
    Russia and Ukraine just agreed to seize fire did they not?
    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Stats come out and always show life getting better. News makes money in making you think its not.
    The Republic of Dardania is the proper name for: http://www.debatepolitics.com/europe...ification.html

Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •