Page 1 of 93 1231151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 926

Thread: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot[W:72,732]

  1. #1
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot[W:72,732]

    Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot

    By Holly Yan, CNN
    updated 12:36 AM EDT, Tue August 26, 2014


    [...]

    In the recording, a quick series of shots can be heard, followed by a pause and then another quick succession of shots.

    "I personally heard at least 11" shots, the man's attorney, Lopa Blumenthal, told CNN's Don Lemon.

    The man, who asked that his identity not be revealed, lives near the site of the shooting and was close enough to have heard the gunshots, Blumenthal said.

    He was speaking to a friend on a video chat service and happened to be recording the conversation at the same time Brown was shot, Blumenthal said.

    [...]
    Lawyer: Audio shows 11 shots when Michael Brown killed - CNN.com


    11 Shots in 5 seconds.
    Short pause between 6 and the other five. Likely Brown was still coming at him.
    Just more evidence.
    Last edited by Excon; 08-26-14 at 02:03 AM.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  2. #2
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot

    By Holly Yan, CNN
    updated 12:36 AM EDT, Tue August 26, 2014


    [...]

    In the recording, a quick series of shots can be heard, followed by a pause and then another quick succession of shots.

    "I personally heard at least 11" shots, the man's attorney, Lopa Blumenthal, told CNN's Don Lemon.

    The man, who asked that his identity not be revealed, lives near the site of the shooting and was close enough to have heard the gunshots, Blumenthal said.

    He was speaking to a friend on a video chat service and happened to be recording the conversation at the same time Brown was shot, Blumenthal said.

    [...]
    Lawyer: Audio shows 11 shots when Michael Brown killed - CNN.com


    11 Shots in 5 seconds.
    Short pause between 6 and the other five.
    Likely Brown was still coming at him.

    Just more evidence.

    Or just as likely that he was lying on the ground with blood seeping out of multiple bullet wounds, eh?

    How can anyone really know if they weren't an eyewitness?

  3. #3
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    Or just as likely that he was lying on the ground with blood seeping out of multiple bullet wounds, eh?

    How can anyone really know if they weren't an eyewitness?
    iLOL
    You already know the evidence. So why are you speaking nonsense?
    Or are you suggesting that the scheme teams non-official autopsy was wrong when it said all shots came from the front?
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    Re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    iLOL
    You already know the evidence. So why are you speaking nonsense?
    Or are you suggesting that the scheme teams non-official autopsy was wrong when it said all shots came from the front?
    Eleven shots eh?
    That's not at all consistent with the four to six the police are saying...hmmmmmm
    ...I wonder why they would lie about a thing like that.

  5. #5
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    Eleven shots eh?
    That's not at all consistent with the four to six the police are saying...hmmmmmm
    ...I wonder why they would lie about a thing like that.
    I see you are speaking nonsense again.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  6. #6
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    iLOL
    You already know the evidence. So why are you speaking nonsense?
    Or are you suggesting that the scheme teams non-official autopsy was wrong when it said all shots came from the front?

    I'm suggesting exactly what I said - that he was lying on the ground with blood seeping out of him.

    Do you have any real evidence to the contrary?

    If so. let's see it.

  7. #7
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:07 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,854

    Re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    Eleven shots eh?
    That's not at all consistent with the four to six the police are saying...hmmmmmm
    ...I wonder why they would lie about a thing like that.
    It can be proven. I'm sure they already know, even if it hasnt been released.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  8. #8
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:07 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,854

    Re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    I'm suggesting exactly what I said - that he was lying on the ground with blood seeping out of him.

    Do you have any real evidence to the contrary?

    If so. let's see it.
    When the 2nd alleged set of shots was fired????
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  9. #9
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    I'm suggesting exactly what I said - that he was lying on the ground with blood seeping out of him.

    Do you have any real evidence to the contrary?

    If so. let's see it.

    You are suggesting nonsense then.

    I say it is likely Brown was still coming, hence the remaining shots.
    You retort with just as likely to be laying on the ground with blood seeping out of him, which would follow what I stated, hence the remaining shots.

    Your retort is not possible with what is known to us.
    All shots came from the front of Brown, and as Brown was found front down, impossible.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  10. #10
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post

    You are suggesting nonsense then.


    I say it is likely Brown was still coming, hence the remaining shots.
    You retort with just as likely to be laying on the ground with blood seeping out of him, which would follow what I stated, hence the remaining shots.




    Your retort is not possible with what is known to us.
    All shots came from the front of Brown, and as Brown was found front down, impossible.

    What you have said sounds like nonsense to me.

    In any case I doubt that any court will be interested in your opinion, since you weren't an eyewitness.

Page 1 of 93 1231151 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •