Page 89 of 93 FirstFirst ... 39798788899091 ... LastLast
Results 881 to 890 of 926

Thread: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot[W:72,732]

  1. #881
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot[W:72,732

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    the patrolman reversed his vehicle such that his driver-side door was against the body of the pedestrian
    That is what the liar said and isn't credible.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  2. #882
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,736

    Re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot[W:72,732

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    let me make sure i understand what you are telling us
    that the cop, at the moment he told the pedestrians to get out of the street, was unaware that these were the perps
    but that mere seconds later it dawned on him that the pedestrians were the strong-arm robbery suspects
    and he then backed up, without operating the sirens and lights in that pursuit, to confront them
    Why is that hard to imagine? You understand how police radios, dispatchers, and cell phones work, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  3. #883
    long standing member
    justabubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:55 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,129

    Re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot[W:72,732

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    Why is that hard to imagine? You understand how police radios, dispatchers, and cell phones work, right?
    actually, from this incident, i see that they did not operate

    my belief is that the blue light and siren are to notify of an intent to pursue and stop a suspect. at least that is how it has worked when i have been driving
    what about you?
    Last edited by justabubba; 09-05-14 at 01:17 PM. Reason: kant spel
    we are negotiating about dividing a pizza and in the meantime israel is eating it
    once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed

  4. #884
    long standing member
    justabubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:55 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,129

    Re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot[W:72,732

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    That is what the liar said and isn't credible.
    so, your presentation is that the officer did not reach thru his patrol car window to grasp the pedestrian
    look forward to seeing which one of us is correct during the trial testimony
    we are negotiating about dividing a pizza and in the meantime israel is eating it
    once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed

  5. #885
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot[W:72,732

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    so, your presentation is that the officer did not reach thru his patrol car window to grasp the pedestrian
    look forward to seeing which one of us is correct during the trial testimony

    My presentation was exactly what I quoted and said wasn't credible.
    "the patrolman reversed his vehicle such that his driver-side door was against the body of the pedestrian"

    It is like you think that liars do not mix up truth with their false statements.

    So why do you think he is in Federal Protective custody?
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  6. #886
    long standing member
    justabubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:55 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,129

    Re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot[W:72,732

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post

    My presentation was exactly what I quoted and said wasn't credible.
    "the patrolman reversed his vehicle such that his driver-side door was against the body of the pedestrian"

    It is like you think that liars do not mix up truth with their false statements.

    So why do you think he is in Federal Protective custody?
    because he is a key witness who fears for his person
    would there be any other reason?
    we are negotiating about dividing a pizza and in the meantime israel is eating it
    once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed

  7. #887
    Sage
    roguenuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Last Seen
    05-17-17 @ 05:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,935

    Re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot[W:72,732

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    actually, from this incident, i see that they did not operate

    my belief is that the blue light and sire are to notify of an intent to pursue and stop a suspect. at least that is how it has worked when i have been driving
    what about you?
    Sometimes. It depends on the circumstances as to whether an officer would use their lights and/or sirens for a given situation. It wouldn't make much sense to use it in this case, whether he was going back because he thought they were suspects in a robbery or he was just going to give them **** because they weren't "respectin' his authoritay".
    "A woman is like a teabag, you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water." - Eleanor Roosevelt

    Keep your religion out of other people's marriages.

  8. #888
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot[W:72,732

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    because he is a key witness who fears for his person
    Stop deflecting. Why is he in fear?
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  9. #889
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,736

    Re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot[W:72,732

    Quote Originally Posted by roguenuke View Post
    He originally opened his door. The door was then shut on him (whether purposely or by accident, isn't yet determined). So likely he just grabbed hold and was trying to get Brown to surrender to be put under arrest. Big or not, the heat of the moment doesn't really allow much time for things like that to make a determination as to whether he should or shouldn't grab Brown to stop him from leaving when he was most likely planning on arresting him. I did not mean that he was trying to pull Brown through the vehicle window (as apparently some earlier assumed). But by trying to keep him there, he might have been able to hold onto Brown long enough for backup to arrive. It is also possible, that had Brown been more cooperative, he could have gotten him into the vehicle after the initial attempt to flee.
    Maybe Brown just 'dismissed' Wilson and started to walk away and Wilson grabbed him to get him to turn and continue to respond to his questions. Not smart on cop's part, but it's reasonable speculation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  10. #890
    long standing member
    justabubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:55 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,129

    Re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot[W:72,732

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Stop deflecting. Why is he in fear?
    let's see
    black kid on the street, whose testimony has already caused the US DOJ to come to town to investigate the racial climate of the police force
    and whose testimony could put away a white cop

    yea, he's afraid of the black folks on the street ... lol, wasn't that your prior conjecture?
    we are negotiating about dividing a pizza and in the meantime israel is eating it
    once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed

Page 89 of 93 FirstFirst ... 39798788899091 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •