Page 59 of 93 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
Results 581 to 590 of 926

Thread: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot[W:72,732]

  1. #581
    Student
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Seen
    12-07-17 @ 04:15 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    230

    re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot[W:72,732]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    And again. I thanked him for providing a link to what has been reported elsewhere. So either it is accurate or it is one copying the other. Do you know?
    If it is as reported, then he did not see it all. Or do you not understand that?
    And if he did not see it all, he is likely filling in the blanks.
    Actually, I read his entire twitter feed, on twitter, days ago.

  2. #582
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot[W:72,732]

    Quote Originally Posted by JC_CT View Post
    No, you didn't. What you did was accuse him of being either a, a bold faced liar with an agenda, or b, someone who has such a poor memory that literally within an hour he could completely forget that he saw Brown running full speed at Wilson over 30 feet in favor of someone else's story that he was shot while standing there.
    Wrong.

    And again.
    What do you want me to say about him that hasn't already been said?
    Or do you not think that he was covered by what I previously said?
    Do you want me call him a liar for saying that Brown was shot in the back? Or do you want me to call him a liar for saying he was shot twice in the back? Because that is the question he answered.
    Or do you want to talk about his willingness to lie?
    Or how about you realize that he was amongst those talking about it and is tainted by what he heard?


    Quote Originally Posted by JC_CT View Post
    You have zero evidence to support either accusation.
    Wrong.
    How the **** do you think he knew Brown stole the cigars if he had not been exposed to others?
    Of course he had been talking to others.
    So can your bs and learn what the heck we are talking about.
    Last edited by Excon; 08-29-14 at 11:51 AM.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  3. #583
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot[W:72,732]

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    Then lets see the proof.

    The witness account that he was approaching the Officer has already been provided.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  4. #584
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,569

    re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot[W:72,732]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post

    The witness account that he was approaching the Officer has already been provided.
    We know he was at first, we don't know that he continued to after the first volley of shots. If we knew, why would you say it was "likely?"


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.

  5. #585
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot[W:72,732]

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    We know he was at first, we don't know that he continued to after the first volley of shots. If we knew, why would you say it was "likely?"

    You are simply wrong because you are not paying attention to what is known.

    Let me try to simplify this for you.
    The witness already said he was approaching the Officer and he thought the Officer was missing.
    In what direction was Brown found laying on the ground? Towards the Officer, or away from the Officer?
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  6. #586
    Student
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Seen
    12-07-17 @ 04:15 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    230

    re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot[W:72,732]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Wrong.

    And again.
    What do you want me to say about him that hasn't already been said?
    Or do you not think that he was covered by what I previously said?
    Do you want me call him a liar for saying that Brown was shot in the back? Or do you want me to call him a liar for saying he was shot twice in the back? Because that is the question he answered.
    Or do you want to talk about his willingness to lie?
    Or how about you realize that he was amongst those talking about it and is tainted by what he heard?


    Wrong.
    How the **** do you think he knew Brown stole the cigars if he had not been exposed to others?
    Of course he had been outside and talking to others.
    So can your bs and learn what the heck we are talking about.
    First of all, the fact that he was exposed or talked to others doesn't even remotely address what I said about your accusations being baseless. Second, he didn't tweet about the cigarellos until 3:27, which is after he tweeted everything else that is relevant, but again, who cares. It is irrelevant, unless you think he is a bold faced liar with an agenda or that you think he could confuse running at full speed over 30 feet with turned around and getting hit with a barrage of shots over the course of an hour.

    So the only thing you have that is even remotely arguable is that Brown wasn't hit with any bullets from the back, but when you take into consideration that the police said that Wilson fired at them while they were running away and the fact that the Dr. Baden did not rule out that one of the wounds could have been shots from the back and the fact that just because a witness heard gunshots being fired while someone had their back turned and erroneously concluded that those shots were on target does not mean they are a liar, then I would have to say that you really don't have anything remotely arguable other than your apparent belief that when you say something it makes it true.
    Last edited by JC_CT; 08-29-14 at 12:07 PM.

  7. #587
    Hates Kittens
    NonoBadDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Mountains
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    15,407
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot

    Quote Originally Posted by AJiveMan View Post
    Grab your ears and pull till you hear a sucking sound. At that point you will have pulled your head out of your butt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Josie View Post
    We should always be aware and on alert of government over-reach and whittling away of rights....not just when our political party isn't in the Oval Office.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    I'm sorry that you feel the need to defame the Americans who voted for Hillary Clinton, and that democratic institutions mean so little to you.

  8. #588
    Guru
    ashurbanipal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    4,930

    Re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer
    The bullet entered the "very top of his head" and "lodged in the front portion of his brain" according to the autopsy.
    Brown was well over six feet tall.
    The geometry isn't all that controversial.
    I have somehow missed the detail about the trajectory; I though they had only released the placement of the wounds. Do you have a link for that?

    If this is correct, unless Darren Wilson is 8 feet tall or taller, it would appear almost certain that the fatal shot would have been fired when Brown was face down on the ground. The trajectory of the other bullet to enter his head suggests that either Brown was charging in an almost fully-bent-over position, or was kneeling when shot from above. If the above trajectory is correct, it looks like probably the latter.

  9. #589
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot[W:72,732]

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    Who needs the justice system when we have Excon & Buck to hash this out? Actually if one of you could make the compelling case to convince the other one of Wilson's guilt or innocence, we can bypass the trial altogether.

    On a serious note, I do enjoy reading both of your posts. You do have a passion.
    It's a little like watching old episodes of Perry Mason or The Defenders isn't it?

  10. #590
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot[W:72,732]

    Quote Originally Posted by JC_CT View Post
    First of all, the fact that he was exposed or talked to others doesn't even remotely address what I said about your accusations being baseless.
    You have no baseless accusation by me. So try again.


    Quote Originally Posted by JC_CT View Post
    Second, he didn't tweet about the cigarellos until 3:27, which is after he tweeted everything else that is relevant, but again, who cares. It is irrelevant, unless you think he is a bold faced liar with an agenda or that you think he could confuse running at full speed over 30 feet with turned around and getting hit with a barrage of shots.
    He answered in reply to a question. You have no idea when he found that out.
    Secondly, back to what is reported. If it is as reported, he did not see it all. He had to invest time to see what was going on.

    Nor have you addressed his willingness to lie. Or have you forgot he tweeted that too?


    Quote Originally Posted by JC_CT View Post
    So the only thing you have that is even remotely arguable is that Brown wasn't hit with any bullets from the back,

    What I have is a known untruth as told by a supposed witness.


    Quote Originally Posted by JC_CT View Post
    but when you take into consideration that the police said that Wilson fired at them while they were running away
    You haven't provided the link to this. And if the report exists, you are not relaying it accurately at this time, as I believe you earlier indicated it is an anonymously confirmed report.
    So under those condition we must accept the Officer's hearsay account, and the supposedly 12 accounts that back it up, because those were also anomalously confirmed by multiple Official sources as being accurate.


    Quote Originally Posted by JC_CT View Post
    and the fact that the Dr. Baden did not rule out that one of the wounds could have been shots from the back

    Not a fact.
    Fact - Dr.Baden said all the shots were from the front.
    Showing that you too do not understand what has been said.


    Quote Originally Posted by JC_CT View Post
    and the fact that just because a witness heard gunshots being fired while someone had their back turned and erroneously concluded that those shots were on target does not mean they are liars and that their entire testimony is scrapped, then I would have to say that you really don't have anything remotely arguable other than your apparent belief that when you say something it makes it true.
    Not! And frankly all you are doing is whining.
    If they are making erroneous conclusions or deliberately lying their account is not trustworthy. Period. And yes it is scraped unless what they say is verifiable from another untainted account.
    But what you do not do is assemble tainted accounts and say, see they all match. That has no weight and is just silly.
    Last edited by Excon; 08-29-14 at 12:19 PM.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

Page 59 of 93 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •