Page 55 of 93 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 550 of 926

Thread: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot[W:72,732]

  1. #541
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot[W:72,732]

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Who was the witness?
    Again.
    Why? Do you want to go silence him?
    Doesn't matter to us whom he is.



    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    It probably looked like he was since the officer was shooting at him while his back was turned.
    Not. There is no credible evidence that says that.
    And if this recording is of the incident it quashes any such possibility.


    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Neither does the Ferguson police chief.

    Wrong.


    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    He said there was a struggle in patrol car for the gun before it went off. The coroner didn't find any gun powder residue on Brown's hands or any sign of a struggle on his body.
    There doesn't have to be GSR or signs of a struggle on Brown for there to have been a struggle or a discharge.
    That is nothing more than a real absurd claim you have there.


    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Long enough to see that the victim was wounded and unarmed with his hands up.

    Didn't happen.


    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Alleged by you.
    Wrong. That is an assertion that was made by others.
    One that the evidence does not support.



    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Several witnesses saw MB get hit or grazed from behind.
    NO they didn't.
    You have one person who claimed he was shot in the back and others that tried to support that with lies.
    That is all.


    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    "The cop gets out of his vehicle shooting," Tiffany Mitchell said. "(Brown's) body jerked as if he was hit from behind, and he turned around, and he put his hands up. ... The cop continued to fire until he just dropped down to the ground, and his face just smacks the concrete."


    Piaget Crenshaw, Mitchell's co-worker, said she saw what happened from her apartment while waiting for Mitchell....."He started chasing after the boy. I'm hearing shots fired ... one did graze him. ... At the end he just turned around ... and then was shot multiple times."
    We know what they said. They aren't credible.


    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    What has become apparent. is that you chose a side without knowing the evidence and are now attempting to justify the side you took.
    What a shame Whoa, look at the pot calling the kettle black.
    Not at all.
    What you did is vastly different, because unlike you, I went from the evidence and not some preconceived notion.


    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Baden also said it was a "preliminary autopsy" and he didn't have all the evidence such as the x-rays and MB's clothes. The jury is still out, Excon.
    iLOL
    You have no point.
    I have already said several times that this autopsy is unofficial and meaningless.


    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    If Michael Brown didn't have gun powder residue on him then wouldn't that discredit the officers story that he was trying to grab the officers gun when it went off?
    No it wouldn't. Not in accordance with the evidence as known.


    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Michael Brown had a spotless record, too. He didn't have a police record and he finished HS. Unfortunately, he didn't get a trial before he was sentenced to death. So the least we could do is make sure that officer Wilson gets one, eh? How else are we going to know the truth?

    Holy ****.
    That fact that he robbed a store means his record was not spotless.
    The fact that he brought about his own death means he did not receive a death sentence.
    Man, talk about absurd exaggeration.


    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    If...if MB was indeed shot while Wilson was still in his cruiser, which is starting to look highly likely, then that would blow a hole a mile wide in the officers story that MB had turned and taunted him to shoot......

    Why would MB do that if he was already shot and bullets were whizzing past him as he was trying to run away? We need a ballistic report to know how just how many bullets Wilson did fire.

    Say, how long does it take to reload a handgun? Three seconds, perhaps? That might explain the pause in the audio.

    [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ls4Uq1aCiTA[url]

    Johnson is looking more and more credible by the minute.
    Not!
    Officer's account?
    Wow.
    That in no way says that Brown would not say that.
    My Gawd. The stretching that goes on here.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  2. #542
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    Baden did the autopsy . Baden will testify.

    Testify?
    To what?
    Where?

    Dr. Baden was hired by the family.
    What show is the family running in which Baden will testify?

    The only time Dr. Baden will be relevant is if he is used to counter what the Official autopsy (you know, the one that hasn't been released) says.
    Right now he is nothing more than the scheme teams attempt to spin a narrative.


    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    Johnson remains a credible and believable witness...
    He can't remain something he clearly wasn't to begin with.
    Duh!


    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    but he kept coming toward him
    He could have been describing Wilson moving towards Brown.

    No he couldn't have been, as he was speaking of Brown moving and thinking the Officer missing.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  3. #543
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot[W:72,732]

    Quote Originally Posted by JC_CT View Post
    Hi, new to this forum and making post #1...

    HOWEVER...it doesn't take much to see the blatantly disguised racism on display here.

    I especially love how eyewitness testimony is inherently black, I mean shoddy. Frickin thugs, maybe they should have thought about the socioeconomic consequences before they decided to be slaves for 300 years and second class citizens for another 150. But it's a frickin moot point, right? They have had 60 years (15%) to "get ahead." They must be some lazy "people," am i rite? rite? 'murica!
    A new name yes. You though? I doubt it.
    And can your racist attitude. It serves no rational purpose.


    Quote Originally Posted by JC_CT View Post
    My favorite part of that video is when he never said "but he kept coming toward him."


    Learn the evidence.


    Quote Originally Posted by JC_CT View Post
    You think they were lying because they all thought he was shot in the back when it turns out those shots missed? Is seeing whether a bullet is lodged in a person's body the same as seeing whether someone runs 30 feet at full speed?
    They are lying because that was made up and they are copying it.


    Quote Originally Posted by JC_CT View Post
    There is no question in my mind that parts of Johnson's account are, as you put it, enhanced. That doesn't at all mean that we take his entire testimony and throw it out the window.
    Yes it does.
    He is attempting to paint a picture that is most favorable to himself and Brown. So yes you automatically dismiss such.


    Quote Originally Posted by JC_CT View Post
    We don't consider his word to be 100% solid on its own, but we take it into consideration as a piece of a larger body of evidence.
    Of course. Especially when another person matches what he says verbatim. It also becomes suspect.


    Quote Originally Posted by JC_CT View Post
    Tiffany Mitchell, Paiget Crenshaw, Emanual Freeman (@TheePharaoh), Michael Brady, and the aforementioned Dorian Johnson all stated that Wilson fired at Brown as Brown was running away.
    And all are not credible. They are repeating what they heard others say.
    You have a community that in general, does not like Police, who are all friends and neighbors and were congregated outside prior to any interviews all hearing the bs that the Cop fired on him as he fled and that he had his hands up.
    They are taking what they heard and know was said by others, and embellishing their own accounts.


    Quote Originally Posted by JC_CT View Post
    The man in the background of the so-called "game changer" video didn't explicitly say one way or another, but if anything his use of the language "the police KEPT dumping on him" when first directly referring to gunfire would lean towards evidence that there was prior gunfire - but should reasonably be classified as inconclusive. Now we have an alleged tape recording of the gun shots which doesn't provide hard proof, but fits well with the scenario of shots fired at Brown's back, followed by a separate volley of shots fired at his front.

    No.
    You are choosing not to hear what he said. That is on you.
    And he is far more believable than the above witnesses who are tainted.


    Quote Originally Posted by JC_CT View Post
    So who's credibility is really lost?
    In that diatribe of bs? Yours.


    Quote Originally Posted by JC_CT View Post
    Four years of which has been with a police department with a record that I wouldn't wipe my dog's behind with, and the other two with a police department that was literally disbanded because of its incurably toxic relationship with the community it was sworn to serve and protect.
    Irrelevant.
    Anything concerning his previous employment is irrelevant unless you can show he acted in such a fashion or that he was connected to the Department's wrong doing.


    Quote Originally Posted by JC_CT View Post
    Well, I at least deciphered the first part in question with relatively high confidence.

    "He kept coming toward him"
    No.
    "He was like pissed off or something"
    Those are the words actually spoken.
    And you are wrong.
    The witness made it clear that Brown was moving towards the Officer and thinking the Officer was missing.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  4. #544
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,234

    Re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    There won't be any taking apart Parcells on the stand because he won't be there.
    So then why are you putting stake in his assessment?

  5. #545
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,234

    Re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    Nah ...
    That award has to go to Fux Snooze...
    Attachment 67172099
    Never heard of that channel.

    By the way, that was Dick Morris predicting a victory, not Fox News predicting a victory or announcing a victory, so I don't get the reason for this post. Gallup also predicted a Romney victory. Where's your picture of Gallup?

  6. #546
    Student
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Seen
    12-07-17 @ 04:15 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    230

    re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot[W:72,732]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Of course. Especially when another person matches what he says verbatim. It also becomes suspect.


    And all are not credible. They are repeating what they heard others say.
    You have a community that in general, does not like Police, who are all friends and neighbors and were congregated outside prior to any interviews all hearing the bs that the Cop fired on him as he fled and that he had his hands up.
    They are taking what they heard and know was said by others, and embellishing their own accounts.



    No.
    You are choosing not to hear what he said. That is on you.
    And he is far more believable than the above witnesses who are tainted.


    And you are wrong.
    The witness made it clear that Brown was moving towards the Officer and thinking the Officer was missing.
    Why do you continue to act like Emanuel Freeman doesn't exist? Do you not like it because it is published, time stamped immediately after it happened, and in complete disagreement with you?
    Last edited by JC_CT; 08-29-14 at 09:46 AM.

  7. #547
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    Re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    So then why are you putting stake in his assessment?
    I'm not.
    Baden is the world renowned expert.
    Baden did the autopsy.
    Parcells assisted with the autopsy and the press conference.
    When the final conclusions are summarized in the final report Baden will have his name on it.

    BTW I thought of something from anatomy classes I took many years ago...
    When a pathologist or any anatomist says "front" they are usually referring to the "anterior" or front view as in the anatomical chart they use, with the hands open, thumbs out and the palms facing in the same direction as the face. As opposed to the posterior chart showing the back view of the same un-natural gesture.
    Well guess what...People don't walk with their hands facing that way. The normal position for the hand in a walk is with the thumbs at the hips and the palms facing back. The forearms and upper arms also face back when standing or in a normal gait.
    The figure in the chart has it's arms rotated 180 degrees at the shoulder from a normal relaxed position with the thumbs pointed away from the hips.
    When Baden described all the shots as coming from the front he was referring to the front, (anterior) view of the anatomical chart and not necessarily to the animated orientation of a living, walking subject.
    For the graze wounds on Browns fore arm, upper arm and thumb palm to be hit from the front Brown would have to assume the un-natural 180 degree arm rotation of the anatomical chart... Or else, a hands up / surrender posture.
    Stand in front of a mirror and check it out.
    Or look at this:
    images (4).jpg images (5).jpg
    Walking man front view..............Autopsy chart front and rear view
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Buck Ewer; 08-29-14 at 09:51 AM.

  8. #548
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,234

    Re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    I'm not.
    Baden is the world renowned expert.
    Baden did the autopsy.
    Parcells assisted with the autopsy and the press conference.
    When the final conclusions are summarized in the final report Baden will have his name on it.

    BTW I thought of something from anatomy lessons I took many years ago...
    When a pathologist or any anatomist says "front" they are usually referring to the "anterior" or front view as in the anatomical chart they use, with the hands open and the palms facing in the same direction as the face. As opposed to the posterior chart showing the back view of the same un-natural gesture.
    Well guess what...People don't walk with their hands facing that way. The normal position for the hand in a walk is with the thumbs at the hips and the palms facing back. The forearms and upper arms also face back when standing or in a normal gait.
    The figure in the chart has it's arms rotated 180 degrees at the shoulder from a normal relaxed position with the thumbs pointed away from the hips.
    When Baden described all the shots as coming from the front he was referring to the front, (anterior) view of the anatomical chart and not necessarily to the animated orientation of a living, walking subject.
    For the graze wounds on Browns fore arm, upper arm and thumb palm to be hit from the front Brown would have to assume the un-natural 180 degree arm rotation of the anatomical chart... Or else, a hands up / surrender posture.
    Stand in front of a mirror and check it out.
    Or look at this:
    images (4).jpg images (5).jpg
    Walking man front view..............Autopsy chart front and rear view
    So if Parcells is meaningless, why did you mention him earlier and get upset that Excon was refuting what Parcells said:

    Are you saying then that Professor Parcells is a liar too?
    You would have to be, because Parcells clearly stated that he and Dr Baden AGREED that the forearm graze wound was consistent with being shot from behind, and then turning around.

  9. #549
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,174

    re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot[W:72,732]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post


    Yes. Good thing I am doing the underlined then.
    No it's not. You took evidence and spun it into your narrative using conjecture. You said it was "likely" Brown was still coming at him, and you won't accept any other interpretation of the audio. The audio proves nothing that you said it did, unless you spin it with your own conjecture. That's not looking at evidence, that's shoving it into the hole that you want it to fit into.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  10. #550
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    Re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    So if Parcells is meaningless, why did you mention him earlier and get upset that Excon was refuting what Parcells said:

    Are you saying then that Professor Parcells is a liar too?
    You would have to be, because Parcells clearly stated that he and Dr Baden AGREED that the forearm graze wound was consistent with being shot from behind, and then turning around.
    Excon refutes just about everything I say and don't be under the impression that he "upsets" me.
    I find his authoritarian "you are wrong because I say so", stonewall method of debate rather amusing, largely because I know how ineffectual it is at persuading anyone.
    I mentioned Parcells because he is the one who presented Baden's findings at the press conference, as they related to the fore arm graze wound.
    Now, what about the anatomy lesson I just gave?

    ...Anyone? ...anyone? ...Bueller?
    Last edited by Buck Ewer; 08-29-14 at 10:12 AM.

Page 55 of 93 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •