Page 54 of 93 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
Results 531 to 540 of 926

Thread: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot[W:72,732]

  1. #531
    Paying To Play
    AJiveMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    wisconSIN
    Last Seen
    05-15-15 @ 04:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,775

    Re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    I missed the reports of the bullets inside people's homes. Considering the local outcry against Ferguson PD and Wilson, it's hard to imagine the home owners not reporting that.
    There was one report, go find it. Where's the rest of the bullets fired should be the next question.

    http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/11/us/mis...-what-we-know/
    Last edited by AJiveMan; 08-29-14 at 04:51 AM.

  2. #532
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,736

    Re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot

    Quote Originally Posted by AJiveMan View Post
    What's the risk involved with telling the truth? That one of their city cop's gunned down an unarmed 18 year old. What's the worst that could possibly happen in telling the truth? a spanking?
    Oh, ok. They didnt report significantly incriminating evidence...while the entire town is rioting...because there was no 'upside' in it? Because they wouldnt have access to the media if they were intimidated by the local PD? Like there wouldnt be visibility and $$ in it for them? Local street cred?

    Uh huh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  3. #533
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,736

    Re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot

    Quote Originally Posted by AJiveMan View Post
    There was one report, go find it. Where's the rest of the bullets fired should be the next question.
    You made the claim...you provide the proof.

    And the fact that you have to ask that question is just a laughable reminder that you have no idea what you are talking about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  4. #534
    Paying To Play
    AJiveMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    wisconSIN
    Last Seen
    05-15-15 @ 04:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,775

    Re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    What spotless record???
    His whole police department was FIRED!
    The Ferguson PD has a long history of profiling, as does St.Louis county police.

  5. #535
    Paying To Play
    AJiveMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    wisconSIN
    Last Seen
    05-15-15 @ 04:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,775

    Re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    You made the claim...you provide the proof.

    And the fact that you have to ask that question is just a laughable reminder that you have no idea what you are talking about.
    It's in the link in the post you just replied to,

  6. #536
    Paying To Play
    AJiveMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    wisconSIN
    Last Seen
    05-15-15 @ 04:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,775

    Re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot

    Quote Originally Posted by NonoBadDog View Post
    Buck, are you going to the pig roast tomorrow? If so I will buy you a whiskey.
    pig cop.jpg

  7. #537
    Paying To Play
    AJiveMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    wisconSIN
    Last Seen
    05-15-15 @ 04:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,775

    Re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    It will be the culmination of evidence. I hope it it based more on hard, physical evidence. This is not a black and white case (no pun intended).
    http://www.debatepolitics.com/genera...-missouri.html

  8. #538
    Paying To Play
    AJiveMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    wisconSIN
    Last Seen
    05-15-15 @ 04:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,775

    Re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot

    Quote Originally Posted by JC_CT View Post
    I actually figured out what the first part says. It's quite damning for Wilson. Check out my last few posts, and listen to the audio again, a few times so you are comfortable with it.
    Fireworks, indeed.

  9. #539
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot[W:72,732]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mustachio View Post
    The thoughtful man forms his opinion based on all of the evidence, including eyewitness accounts.

    The fool interprets the evidence based on his opinion, which is in turn based on long standing bias.


    Yes. Good thing I am doing the underlined then.





    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Do you know that Grand Jury's aren't impaneled unless the DA thinks that there's a case. And that they believe that they can demonstrate to the panel that there is, in this case, probable cause that the officer wrongly shot and killed Brown?
    "Aren't impaneled unless"?
    That is a definitive statement that does not hold true, as there are many reasons as to why something is brought before a GJ.





    Quote Originally Posted by The Mark View Post
    So while you may take this info as proving your opinion on the subject, someone else could (and has, in the thread, already) taken it as proving the opposite.


    How you extracted all that from a comment about something being "likely", is beyond me.
    Last edited by Excon; 08-29-14 at 07:36 AM.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  10. #540
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    From your link:

    However, that’s something of a dubious title according to forensic pathologist Dr. Erik Mitchell.

    “That is a degree that does not exist in my knowledge, except in the mind of Shawn Parcells,” Dr. Mitchell said.

    Dr. Mitchell takes issue with Parcells’ title.

    “You cannot claim the title, because it is a formal, licensable position. You can assist somebody; in this way I can say, for instance, I have paid my taxes, so I am an assistant President of the United States,” Dr. Mitchell said.

    Parcells admits he has no certification as a pathology assistant, but says his qualification comes from experience.

    “I worked there as a forensic assistant for about a year. And if I remember correctly that was 2005 to 2006. That was under Dr. Young,” Parcells said.

    That’s Dr. Thomas Young, the former Jackson County Medical Examiner.

    “And that’s honestly where I gained a lot of my experience,” Parcells said.

    Parcells says his training began in 1997 when he interned with Dr. Young, until he was hired in the mid-2000’s.

    Dr. Young responded with this statement:

    “Shawn hung out at the Jackson County Medical Examiner’s office but was not trained by me.”…. “He has been representing himself in a way that is not appropriate by giving forensic pathology opinions when he is not qualified to do so.”

    “He has none of the qualifications that are required. He has experience as a morgue technician, somebody who would move bodies around, clean up after an autopsy,” Dr. Mitchell said.

    Um, woah. That guy will be eaten alive by the Defense Attorneys if he is presented at trial as a witness for the Prosecution.
    Which is why I provided the link.
    The scheme team hired this guy for a reason, and it doesn't appear to be his skills.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

Page 54 of 93 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •