Page 43 of 93 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 430 of 926

Thread: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot[W:72,732]

  1. #421
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot

    Quote Originally Posted by JC_CT View Post
    Four years of which has been with a police department with a record that I wouldn't wipe my dog's behind with, and the other two with a police department that was literally disbanded because of its incurably toxic relationship with the community it was sworn to serve and protect.
    Quote Originally Posted by JC_CT View Post
    The fact that his spotless record has been kept by police departments that have are being sued for determining that the appropriate response to a naked, mentally-ill man yelling "God is good, I am Jesus" and swinging his arms in a pinwheel like Bart Simpson is to taser him until he stops breathing, or that were accused of charging a person people that they accidentally picked up and then beaten to a pulp with destruction of property for bleeding on their uniforms (which in Ferguson, MO apparently gets you elected to City Council), or have officers on the force that are being sued for hog-tying a 12 year old, or have an officer on the force that, prior to being hired by the City of Ferguson, was accused multiple times of assaulting children while on duty resulting in demotion and eventually dismissal from the St. Louis County Metro Police Department, or that are being accused of letting their dogs pee on the memorial site of a dead teenager who had just been shot dead by a member of their force and later running over candles placed at the memorial with their vehicles, or that were determined by the City Council to be wholly and systemically unfixable, or that are being sued for $40 million for civil rights violations, many of which were being filmed live on national television...

    ...the fact that this continues to be ignored is because it doesn't fit their narrative. And they will continue to ignore it.

    But they will go on and on and on about the robbery and how it characterizes Brown as a ruthless thug, and will continue to ignore the fact the second surveillance camera shows a much different scenario, one where Brown may or may not have tried to steal something on his way out but clearly intended and likely did pay the clerk for something and a disagreement over something specific about the transaction or the interaction with the clerk made him lose his cool - because only thugs lose their cool, not normal 18 year olds.

    Links requested:
    http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/21/us...s-growing.html
    Ferguson cops charged man with bleeding on them - Chicago Tribune
    Ferguson Police Officer Justin Cosma Hog-Tied And Injured A Young Child, Lawsuit Alleges
    Ferguson Hired Officer With History Of Allegedly Hitting Children
    Michael Brown's Mom Laid Flowers Where He Was Shot
    Darren Wilson
    Missouri police sued for $40 million over actions in Ferguson protests
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maA1FUJqhew
    Hey, I agree.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  2. #422
    Sage

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    USA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    9,812

    Re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Officer Wilson is also claiming the gun went off in close proximity to MB during a struggle inside the vehicle.


    What happened when Michael Brown met Officer Darren Wilson - CNN.com



    "...Law enforcement investigators test the clothing and skin of people for GSR to determine if they were near a gun when it discharged. Gunshot residue can travel over 3–5 feet (0.9–1.5 meters) from the gun. At the farthest distance, only a few trace particles may be present...."
    Gunshot residue - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    How far the gun powder residue can travel might also depend on the kind of gun used. NTL, Wilson is claiming that MB was in very close proximity when the first gun shot was fired and yet the coroner didn't find any gun residue on his hands or body. So regardless if he was wounded at that point there still should have been residue on MB if he was as close as Wilson is claiming.
    That's all well and good, but as the private autopsy reveals there was no stippling, it would mean he wasn't shot at close range. Stippling to a wound won't occur simply from a gun being shot in close proximity.. It would be caused by a gun being pointed at an individual. This isn't simply gunpowder being spread around.. It's gunpowder being expelled at high temp and at an individual that the powder penetrates and causes wounds/burns. Very different from what you are describing.

  3. #423
    Student
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Seen
    12-07-17 @ 04:15 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    230

    re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot[W:72,732]

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    First 5 shots, Brown's still coming, 5 more shots and he's neutralized
    Sure, when we ignore the fact that it fits perfectly with the five eyewitnesses and, as reported by the New York Times nine days ago with no denial whatsoever from local law enforcement or anyone involved with the investigation, WHAT LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICIALS SAID HAPPENED, which is that shots were fired as the two men were running away from Wilson (and ignore the fact we will, because we already determined they were liars because no shots entered Brown's body from the back and therefore it can be deduced with certainty that no shots were fired at Brown's back, and furthermore we can then deduce that all the witnesses, and I suppose the local law enforcement officials now too, must be deemed to be liars)...

    then it is the next most logical scenario.

    Link:
    http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/20/us...ml?ref=us&_r=1

  4. #424
    Student
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Seen
    12-07-17 @ 04:15 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    230

    Re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    They're on a girst name basis with Brown, know his family. It's concievable that they would lie to cover for a friend.
    Emanuel Freeman was on a first name basis with Brown and knows his family? Link?

  5. #425
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,320

    re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot[W:72,732]

    Quote Originally Posted by JC_CT View Post
    The fact that his spotless record has been kept by police departments that have are being sued for determining that the appropriate response to a naked, mentally-ill man yelling "God is good, I am Jesus" and swinging his arms in a pinwheel like Bart Simpson is to taser him until he stops breathing, or that were accused of charging a person people that they accidentally picked up and then beaten to a pulp with destruction of property for bleeding on their uniforms (which in Ferguson, MO apparently gets you elected to City Council), or have officers on the force that are being sued for hog-tying a 12 year old, or have an officer on the force that, prior to being hired by the City of Ferguson, was accused multiple times of assaulting children while on duty resulting in demotion and eventually dismissal from the St. Louis County Metro Police Department, or that are being accused of letting their dogs pee on the memorial site of a dead teenager who had just been shot dead by a member of their force and later running over candles placed at the memorial with their vehicles, or that were determined by the City Council to be wholly and systemically unfixable, or that are being sued for $40 million for civil rights violations, many of which were being filmed live on national television...

    ...the fact that this continues to be ignored is because it doesn't fit their narrative. And they will continue to ignore it.

    But they will go on and on and on about the robbery and how it characterizes Brown as a ruthless thug, and will continue to ignore the fact the second surveillance camera shows a much different scenario, one where Brown may or may not have tried to steal something on his way out but clearly intended and likely did pay the clerk for something and a disagreement over something specific about the transaction or the interaction with the clerk made him lose his cool - because only thugs lose their cool, not normal 18 year olds.

    Links requested:
    http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/21/us...s-growing.html
    Ferguson cops charged man with bleeding on them - Chicago Tribune
    Ferguson Police Officer Justin Cosma Hog-Tied And Injured A Young Child, Lawsuit Alleges
    Ferguson Hired Officer With History Of Allegedly Hitting Children
    Michael Brown's Mom Laid Flowers Where He Was Shot
    Darren Wilson
    Missouri police sued for $40 million over actions in Ferguson protests
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maA1FUJqhew
    LOL !!!

    He tried to PAY ?? Didnt his attorney ADMIT that he and Dorian Johnson participated in a Robbery ?

    You know, I think you're right. I think he overpaid, and the clerk confronted him and tried to return his change.

    He declined and told the clerk to place his change in the Multiple Sclerosis till.

    Because, Brown was a " Gentle Giant " and all.

  6. #426
    Hates Kittens
    NonoBadDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Mountains
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    15,274
    Blog Entries
    1

    re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot[W:72,732]

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Who was the witness?

    The coroner didn't find any gun powder residue on Brown's hands or any sign of a struggle on his body.
    The coroner has NOT released any details or reports yet. I think you are referring to the autopsy report form the guy that the family hired. That doctor did not get the opportunity to examine the clothing as the clothing is evidence and locked up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Josie View Post
    We should always be aware and on alert of government over-reach and whittling away of rights....not just when our political party isn't in the Oval Office.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    I'm sorry that you feel the need to defame the Americans who voted for Hillary Clinton, and that democratic institutions mean so little to you.

  7. #427
    Hates Kittens
    NonoBadDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Mountains
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    15,274
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    From your link:

    However, that’s something of a dubious title according to forensic pathologist Dr. Erik Mitchell.

    “That is a degree that does not exist in my knowledge, except in the mind of Shawn Parcells,” Dr. Mitchell said.

    Dr. Mitchell takes issue with Parcells’ title.

    “You cannot claim the title, because it is a formal, licensable position. You can assist somebody; in this way I can say, for instance, I have paid my taxes, so I am an assistant President of the United States,” Dr. Mitchell said.

    Parcells admits he has no certification as a pathology assistant, but says his qualification comes from experience.

    “I worked there as a forensic assistant for about a year. And if I remember correctly that was 2005 to 2006. That was under Dr. Young,” Parcells said.

    That’s Dr. Thomas Young, the former Jackson County Medical Examiner.

    “And that’s honestly where I gained a lot of my experience,” Parcells said.

    Parcells says his training began in 1997 when he interned with Dr. Young, until he was hired in the mid-2000’s.

    Dr. Young responded with this statement:

    “Shawn hung out at the Jackson County Medical Examiner’s office but was not trained by me.”…. “He has been representing himself in a way that is not appropriate by giving forensic pathology opinions when he is not qualified to do so.”

    “He has none of the qualifications that are required. He has experience as a morgue technician, somebody who would move bodies around, clean up after an autopsy,” Dr. Mitchell said.


    Um, woah. That guy will be eaten alive by the Defense Attorneys if he is presented at trial as a witness for the Prosecution.
    Good catch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Josie View Post
    We should always be aware and on alert of government over-reach and whittling away of rights....not just when our political party isn't in the Oval Office.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    I'm sorry that you feel the need to defame the Americans who voted for Hillary Clinton, and that democratic institutions mean so little to you.

  8. #428
    Student
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Seen
    12-07-17 @ 04:15 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    230

    Re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot

    Quote Originally Posted by buck View Post
    That's all well and good, but as the private autopsy reveals there was no stippling, it would mean he wasn't shot at close range. Stippling to a wound won't occur simply from a gun being shot in close proximity.. It would be caused by a gun being pointed at an individual. This isn't simply gunpowder being spread around.. It's gunpowder being expelled at high temp and at an individual that the powder penetrates and causes wounds/burns. Very different from what you are describing.
    Hmm...Dr. Baden says he would need to see the clothing to make a determination as to whether Brown was shot at close range, but you say that you know that he wasn't shot at close range after seeing to the results of the autopsy performed by said Dr. Baden.

    World-renowned forensic pathologist vs. "buck"

  9. #429
    Hates Kittens
    NonoBadDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Mountains
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    15,274
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot

    Quote Originally Posted by JC_CT View Post
    Yes. You know, because both the shooter and the target were moving. Ridiculous, right? Black people say the darnedest things [when providing eye witness accounts of a homicide].
    You sure like that race card, since nobody said anything about the witnesses being black.
    Quote Originally Posted by Josie View Post
    We should always be aware and on alert of government over-reach and whittling away of rights....not just when our political party isn't in the Oval Office.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    I'm sorry that you feel the need to defame the Americans who voted for Hillary Clinton, and that democratic institutions mean so little to you.

  10. #430
    Student
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Seen
    12-07-17 @ 04:15 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    230

    re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot[W:72,732]

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    LOL !!!

    He tried to PAY ?? Didnt his attorney ADMIT that he and Dorian Johnson participated in a Robbery ?
    Reading comprehension is not your strong suit. Didn't bother to watch the video either, did you? And no, it was Johnson's attorney that said that Johnson admitted it, and while if you watched the video you would see that Johnson was not at a vantage point to see everything that occurred over the counter, you would also know if you could read properly that I never said Brown didn't steal something, I said he looks like a normal 18 year old who lost his temper.

Page 43 of 93 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •