Page 37 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 370 of 926

Thread: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot[W:72,732]

  1. #361
    Student
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Seen
    12-07-17 @ 04:15 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    230

    Re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Clever? No.
    Thanks for your input Mr. Mac!

  2. #362
    Sage
    roguenuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Last Seen
    05-17-17 @ 05:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,935

    re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot[W:72,732]

    Here are some of the key things we need to know in this case:

    1) Was the second contact with Brown and Johnson justified? What was the reason for that second contact, backing up the police vehicle to stop them? Was it part of the jaywalking incident, as claimed by Johnson, or was it because Officer Wilson realized that they matched the description of robbery suspects?

    2) Did Brown reach for Officer Wilson's gun? This one would be much harder to prove either way. Brown's fingerprints on the gun or the belt or somewhere close might do it, or if there was residue on Brown's hands or body (with exception of head/face) indicating he was very close to Wilson's gun with his hands when it was fired.

    3) Did Officer Wilson hit Brown with a bullet prior to Brown turning back towards Wilson? In all honesty, this wouldn't necessarily hurt Officer Wilson depending on his report.

    4) Did Brown punch/hit Officer Wilson and how bad was it?

    5) Was Brown surrendering, standing still when Officer Wilson shot him or was he moving toward Officer Wilson when Wilson started shooting again at him? You do not walk toward a cop who has a gun on you. That can be perceived legitimately as a threat, especially if you were just fighting with the officer.

    There might be more that I can't think of right now but I think this list basically covers the most important facts as to whether Wilson is guilty of murder or doing his job. These are all things we do not have answers to right now. The cops might have the answers to at least some of these questions, but no official information about these things has been released yet.
    "A woman is like a teabag, you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water." - Eleanor Roosevelt

    Keep your religion out of other people's marriages.

  3. #363
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,274

    Re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot

    Quote Originally Posted by AJiveMan View Post
    Hmmm, 11 shots fired, and only 6 hit Brown? only.

    madman.
    Keep hanging your hat on lies and phony information...

    Yesterday, all the media was breathlessly focused on creepy audio, which was supposedly the inadvertent taping of Mike Brown being shot to death in Ferguson, Missouri.

    But it may be that CNN and anchor Don Lemon jumped the gun! Watch (above) as CNN is forced to admit the audio may be in error, as the FBI is yet to confirm if is real or not. As you can see, the news channel is trying to soften the potential blow if an apology is needed soon.



    Read more: OOPS! CNN Is Worried Its Ferguson Shooting Audio Is Fake (WATCH) - The Political Insider
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  4. #364
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,274

    Re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot

    Quote Originally Posted by JC_CT View Post
    Thanks for your input Mr. Mac!
    No need to thank me, you made it easy to spot.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  5. #365
    Sage
    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:35 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    27,463

    Re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot

    Quote Originally Posted by buck View Post
    What did the autopsy results say of range? Especially with regard to any stilpling around the wound?
    It was a preliminary autopsy. The coroner said that without the presence of gun powder residue or examining MB's clothes and Xrays, they couldn't really say. However, he did say that the bullet that hit his eye traveled down inside his cheek and then came out his chin and then went down into his collar bone. That would suggest they were within feet of each other. He also said that the trajectory of the fatal bullet in the top apex of the head went straight down into the brain. That would suggest that the cop was standing over him....execution style.
    Last edited by Moot; 08-28-14 at 03:52 PM.

  6. #366
    Sage

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    USA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    9,812

    Re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    It was a preliminary autopsy. The coroner said that without the presence of gun powder residue or examining MB's clothes and Xrays, they couldn't really say. However, he did say that the bullet that hit his eye traveled down inside his cheek and then came out his chin and then went down into his shoulder. He also said that the trajectory of the fatal bullet in the top apex of the head went straight down which would suggest that the cop was standing over him....execution style.
    You don't need clothes to view stippling near the wounds itself. A gunshot fired and hitting from as close as Johnson is claiming woudl show up without the clothes.

  7. #367
    Sage
    roguenuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Last Seen
    05-17-17 @ 05:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,935

    Re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    It was a preliminary autopsy. The coroner said that without the presence of gun powder residue or examining MB's clothes and Xrays, they couldn't really say. However, he did say that the bullet that hit his eye traveled down inside his cheek and then came out his chin and then went down into his shoulder. He also said that the trajectory of the fatal bullet in the top apex of the head went straight down which would suggest that the cop was standing over him....execution style.
    Actually, it would make more sense if the bullet into the head was shot from the front, with Brown leaning his head down, which is not the same as "execution style". In fact, an execution style head shot would not fit the witness accounts at all, since they did not note any pause in the last set of shots, indicating that they were fired in rapid succession, not pauses to aim for a specific target, which is generally what happens during an execution shot to the head.
    "A woman is like a teabag, you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water." - Eleanor Roosevelt

    Keep your religion out of other people's marriages.

  8. #368
    Sage
    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:35 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    27,463

    Re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot

    Quote Originally Posted by buck View Post
    You don't need clothes to view stippling near the wounds itself. A gunshot fired and hitting from as close as Johnson is claiming woudl show up without the clothes.
    To my knowledge the only thing released so far is a map of MBs body showing the wound entries....so you tell me which ones had "stippling."

    Neither of the first two autopsies showed any trace of gun powder residue on MB hands or anywhere else on his body. That would seem to support Johnson's story, not the officers.
    Last edited by Moot; 08-28-14 at 04:11 PM.

  9. #369
    Sage
    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:35 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    27,463

    Re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot

    Quote Originally Posted by roguenuke View Post
    Actually, it would make more sense if the bullet into the head was shot from the front, with Brown leaning his head down, which is not the same as "execution style". In fact, an execution style head shot would not fit the witness accounts at all, since they did not note any pause in the last set of shots, indicating that they were fired in rapid succession, not pauses to aim for a specific target, which is generally what happens during an execution shot to the head.
    Another witness, Michael Brady said that he saw MB doubled over and "grabbing his stomach" while the gun shots kept firing. So it would make more sense that the officer was still "pursuing" MB (Josie admitted as much) after he turned around....not the other way around.

  10. #370
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,056

    Re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot

    Quote Originally Posted by Tettsuo View Post
    Wow... so eyewitnesses are no longer credible? Seriously, you're so far from reality on this, it's sad.
    You're wrong on that. He tends to believe anything a cop says and likes only the eyewitnesses that say exactly what he wants to hear... So he doesn't disbelieve all eyewitnesses as you alluded to.

    Everyone else is just "absurd", "nonsense" or "ridiculous".
    Last edited by poweRob; 08-28-14 at 04:13 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

Page 37 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •