Page 32 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast
Results 311 to 320 of 926

Thread: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot[W:72,732]

  1. #311
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot[W:72,732]

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Who was the witness heard talking at 6:28 in the video?
    Why? Do you want to go silence him?
    Doesn't matter to us whom he is.






    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    "...Still in his car, the officer grabs Brown by his neck, Johnson said. Brown tries to pull away, but the officer keeps pulling Brown toward him, he said.

    Johnson: "My friend, Big Mike, very angrily is trying to pull away from the officer."

    The officer draws his weapon. He says "'I'll shoot" or "I'm about to shoot." "I'm standing so close to Big Mike and the officer, I look in his window and I see that he has his gun pointed at both of us. And when he fired his weapon, I moved seconds before he pulled the trigger. I saw the fire come out the barrel and I instinctually knew it was a gun. I looked at my friend Big Mike and saw he was struck in the chest or upper region because I saw blood spatter down his side."

    Johnson: "At no point in time did they struggle over the weapon because the weapon was already drawn on us.".....read..."


    What happened when Michael Brown met Officer Darren Wilson - CNN.com
    We already know this person is a liar and has lied about what happened.




    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    That long pause in the audio is key.
    1.) Three seconds is not long.
    2.) If the recording is of this incident, it may be key for the Officers version, but is shows that Brown definitely did not turn around at the pause.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  2. #312
    Sage
    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:47 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    27,463

    re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot[W:72,732]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Why? Do you want to go silence him?
    Doesn't matter to us whom he is.
    Then why did you post the video?


    We already know this person is a liar and has lied about what happened.
    Yeah, He lied about his age....whoop de doo.

    At this point he's more credible than the entire Ferguson police department and St. Louis county sheriff department combined.


    1.) Three seconds is not long.
    Long enough to see that the victim was already wounded and unarmed with his hands up.


    2.) If the recording is of this incident, it may be key for the Officers version, but is shows that Brown definitely did not turn around at the pause.
    No, it didn't show anything of the kind. The audio could work against the officer as well.

  3. #313
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot[W:72,732]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    And just in case anybody is thinking that the pause possibly indicates the point where brown turned to confront the Officer ...
    There were four shots after the pause. According to a un-official autopsy, Brown was hit six times, with all shots coming from the front.

    So if this recording is of the shots, the pause being where Brown turned is not a possible scenario.
    Wrong.
    They never said that he was shot six times. They said that there were six gunshot wounds.
    At least two of those wounds were re-entry wounds, three were graze wounds and at least one wound could well have been received while walking away, from the first group of shots.
    One of those wounds, according to Johnson, were received at the window when the gun discharged inside the car.
    Nothing is inconsistent with four shots fired from the front .

    Only three bullets were recovered from Browns body.

  4. #314
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot[W:72,732]

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Then why did you post the video?
    This time around? For you to hear what the witness said.


    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Yeah, He lied about his age....whoop de doo.
    1.) Hew cute. You thought I was speaking to that previous incident.
    2.) He lied in this case. Brown was not shot in the back.


    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    At this point he's more credible than the entire Ferguson police department and St. Louis county sheriff department combined.
    What a ridiculous assertion. Darian has no credibility.



    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Long enough to see that the victim was already wounded and unarmed with his hands up.
    Still not a long time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    No, it didn't show anything of the kind.
    Wrong.
    What is being alleged is that Brown turned to face the Officer at that point.
    That is impossible given the number of shots after the pause, 4, and the unofficial autopsy reporting that all shots came from the front, at least 6.
    So Brown would have had to turn before the last 4 shots to get 6. Duh!

    What has become apparent. is that you chose a side without knowing the evidence and are now attempting to justify the side you took.
    What a shame.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  5. #315
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot[W:72,732]

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    Wrong.
    They never said that he was shot six times. They said that there were six gunshot wounds.
    At least two of those wounds were re-entry wounds, three were graze wounds and at least one wound could well have been received while walking away, from the first group of shots.
    One of those wounds, according to Johnson, were received at the window when the gun discharged inside the car.
    Nothing is inconsistent with four shots fired from the front .

    Only three bullets were recovered from Browns body.

    Wrong!
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  6. #316
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    Re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    And that is what you do not understand.
    And we have already been over this.



    "... but, they all came from the front"
    Are you saying then that Professor Parcells is a liar too?
    You would have to be, because Parcells clearly stated that he and Dr Baden AGREED that the forearm graze wound was consistent with being shot from behind, and then turning around.

    ..so the question asked of us was, could that wound occur from him walking away and then he turns around?
    It’s consistent with that.
    Last edited by Buck Ewer; 08-28-14 at 06:55 AM.

  7. #317
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    Are you saying then that Professor Parcells is a liar too?
    You would have to be, because Parcells clearly stated that he and Dr Baden AGREED that the forearm graze wound was consistent with being shot from behind, and then turning around.
    How many times do you have to be told that you do not understand what has been said for it to sink in?
    It's the same **** that you didn't understand about a bullet traveling from the rear to the front while the shot came from the front.


    And in this case, they all came from the front.


    And as for Parcells?
    Shawn Parcells’ credentials, role in Michael Brown autopsy questioned by doctors | fox4kc.com
    Last edited by Excon; 08-28-14 at 06:54 AM.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  8. #318
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    Re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    How many times do you have to be told that you do not understand what has been said for it to sink in?
    It's the same **** that you didn't understand about a bullet traveling from the rear to the front while the shot came from the front.


    And in this case, they all came from the front.


    And as for Parcells?
    Shawn Parcells’ credentials, role in Michael Brown autopsy questioned by doctors | fox4kc.com
    ..so the question asked of us was, could that wound occur from him walking away and then he turns around?
    It’s consistent with that.
    Baden was standing right there and he never said ,I never agreed to that. He stood and listened intently as Parcells made that part of the presentation.
    When Baden was asked if the shots came from the front ... he responded "it's possible". He didn't say it was a sure thing.
    Last edited by Buck Ewer; 08-28-14 at 07:07 AM.

  9. #319
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    Baden was standing right there and he never said ,I never agreed to that. He stood and listened intently as Parcells made that part of the presentation.
    When Baden was asked if the shots came from the front ... he responded "it's possible". He didn't say it was a sure thing.
    And again.

    "... but, they all came from the front"
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  10. #320
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot[W:72,732]

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    Wrong.
    They never said that he was shot six times. They said that there were six gunshot wounds.
    As I said, you are wrong.
    Parcells clearly stated they concluded he was shot at least 6 times.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

Page 32 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •