Page 30 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast
Results 291 to 300 of 926

Thread: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot[W:72,732]

  1. #291
    Hates Kittens
    NonoBadDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Mountains
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    15,259
    Blog Entries
    1

    re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot[W:72,732]

    Quote Originally Posted by JumpinJack View Post
    Their guns don't hold 11 bullets, do they? Policemen don't have assault weapons like citizens do.
    The one I usually carry holds 19 rounds if I put one in the chamber. It is a gun police would normally carry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Josie View Post
    We should always be aware and on alert of government over-reach and whittling away of rights....not just when our political party isn't in the Oval Office.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    I'm sorry that you feel the need to defame the Americans who voted for Hillary Clinton, and that democratic institutions mean so little to you.

  2. #292
    Hates Kittens
    NonoBadDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Mountains
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    15,259
    Blog Entries
    1

    re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot[W:72,732]

    Quote Originally Posted by JC_CT View Post
    Hi, new to this forum and making post #1...

    HOWEVER...it doesn't take much to see the blatantly disguised racism on display here.

    I especially love how eyewitness testimony is inherently black, I mean shoddy. Frickin thugs, maybe they should have thought about the socioeconomic consequences before they decided to be slaves for 300 years and second class citizens for another 150. But it's a frickin moot point, right? They have had 60 years (15%) to "get ahead." They must be some lazy "people," am i rite? rite? 'murica!
    For a first post you really hit the ground like a big ole bag of mud.
    Quote Originally Posted by Josie View Post
    We should always be aware and on alert of government over-reach and whittling away of rights....not just when our political party isn't in the Oval Office.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    I'm sorry that you feel the need to defame the Americans who voted for Hillary Clinton, and that democratic institutions mean so little to you.

  3. #293
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot[W:72,732]

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Okay, so we know that at least one shot was fired inside the car and missed.
    No Moot.
    We know only one shot was fired in the vehicle. They then ran. The Officer had to take time to get out of the vehicle and gave chase.
    What we do not know is if that was a purposeful shot, who pulled the trigger if the trigger was pulled, or if it was simply a discharge caused by the struggle.
    And no, we also know that supposedly someone was supposedly shot. As there was blood coming from them. Only later in another telling does he clarifies his choice of words. It was Brown who had been injured.



    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    But according to the audio the first six shots were fired consecutively which suggests that the first six shots were fired from inside the car and some of them likely hit MB causing him to back away from the car with his hands up in a defensive mode.
    No Moot. We know there was one discharge in the vehicle. Not more. We also know that the Officer then exited his vehicle and gave chase before there is another claim of shooting.
    For that portion of what Darian stated to be true, this audio has to be absent the first shot.

    Secondly, folks are ignoring the most believable witness. He was spontaneous, unreserved, unscripted, uncoached, unrehearsed in telling others what he saw.
    He stated that Brown was approaching the Officer as the Officer was firing and thought the Officer was missing. Those shots were so tightly grouped together in sequence that it is exactly what that witness describes. Brown had doubled back and was now approaching as the Officer fired multiple times missing.

    Start @ 06:28
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  4. #294
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    This new evidence does not, as you claim, particularly back up anything.
    1.) You are wrong as it does support the anonymous witnesses account in the video.
    2.) And saying something is likely, is not saying it backs anything up.


    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    We don't know what the situation was wherein the office fired more shots.
    This is you not knowing the evidence.


    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    Your assertion that it's "likely Brown was still coming after him" is speculation on your part.
    Again, you not knowing the evidence,. Brown continued towards the Officer even though the Officer was shooting at him. That is a witnesses account.



    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    Even the audio expert in the source video says that it "tests the credibility of the officer" not that it backs him up.
    The crap you grasp onto. Figures.


    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    You hear what you want, and claim what you think it means based on your own preconceived version of events. The pause doesn't, in fact, prove a thing. It's an audio recording that may show that the officer fired more shots than he said he did. That's a far cry from definitely backing up what he said.
    And as shown, you are wrong.
    And you are wrong because you do not know what the known evidence is
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  5. #295
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot[W:72,732]

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    The only burden is one of reasonable doubt in a Grand Jury.
    ...And they only need a simple majority to agree that there is.

    Stop speaking about things you do not know.
    As you were already told, a GJ is looking for sufficient evidence to indict, you know, probable cause, not doubt.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  6. #296
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    That is the opinion of CBS-KMOX not the forensic surgeons.
    Although there were no wounds to the victim's back, per se, they explained how at least one of the wounds on Browns forearm could have been received while he was moving away from Wilson.
    They made it clear that this wound coming from behind could not be ruled out.
    Wrong.
    They made it clear that all shots came from his front.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  7. #297
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    My bad the claim of a swollen face was made by Police Chief Jackson.
    And had you known what had been revealed you would not have made such an erroneous statement about it.


    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    It has been reported that Wilson was at the hospital for less than an hour indicating that the injury to his face was not very serious at all.
    Link?
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  8. #298
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot[W:72,732]

    Quote Originally Posted by JumpinJack View Post
    Their guns don't hold 11 bullets, do they? Policemen don't have assault weapons like citizens do.

    It depends on the firearm used.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  9. #299
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    You fire until the threat is down. Period.
    So if you are in a fire fight and the opponent surrenders his weapon and waves a white flag and comes out with his hands up ...
    You would still drop him?

    Oh ...period? ....
    Got it...

    What you described is someone who is no longer a threat. So why would he put down something that was not a threat?
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  10. #300
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot

    Quote Originally Posted by mbig View Post
    And this is by far the most Poignant post in the string. (#71)
    Thanks.
    NO One has a good answer for it.
    No it isn't because it is based on assumption and a lack of knowledge of what is already known.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

Page 30 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •