Page 3 of 93 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 926

Thread: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot[W:72,732]

  1. #21
    Global Moderator
    The Truth is out there.
    Kal'Stang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry ID USA
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,886
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    WhatI hear is the first set of six shots were while Brown was running away and Wilson was chasing him ...Only one of these shots hit Brown because of all the running movement by both, the grazing wound to the right fore-arm.
    The pause was when Brown stopped and turned around putting up his hands and falling to his knees.
    Now a still target, all the remaining five shots found their mark the last one entering the top of Browns head as he fell to the pavement,
    That last one in the group of five was the murder round.
    This all fits perfectly with eye-witness testimony of what they saw happen.
    The disturbing part is the shot we didn't hear... the one supposedly fired as Brown was supposedly going for Wilson's gun in the car.
    I'm sure that if we can hear the other shots this clearly that a shot even fired inside the car would still be audible through the open window.
    If it was on the tape I suspect that CNN would have played it, but it starts with the group of six rounds...
    Curious eh?
    This scenario doesn't fit.

    1st: As I stated earlier it is much harder to shoot a moving target than a standing one. If it had happened the way that you are stating here then the officer would have been able to hit the torso quite easily, even at 30ft away. Yet according to the Brown family coroner only one shot hit the torso and that was more closer to the arm than anything else.

    2nd: Regarding your grazing shot comment. Experts can tell what direction a grazing shot comes from and according to the Brown family coroner all 6 shots came from the front. So Brown couldn't possibly have been running away when that grazing shot hit him. Here's a slight explanation here.

    Here is the Brown families coroner's picture of where the shots were. You will note that not one perforation is on the back side of the arms, torso, neck or head.

    SUB-JP-BROWN-2-master495.jpg
    I have an answer for everything...you may not like the answer or it may not satisfy your curiosity..but it will still be an answer. ~ Kal'Stang

    My mind and my heart are saying I'm in my twenties. My body is pointing at my mind and heart and laughing its ass off. ~ Kal'Stang

  2. #22
    Global Moderator
    The Truth is out there.
    Kal'Stang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry ID USA
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,886
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    Fine. Now we know what may or may not have happened according to you.

    Me, I'm going to wait until the courts issue their opinions then I'm going to issue my opinion.

    If I'm still around after that happens.
    You are of course more than welcome to wait until the courts issue their opinions. No skin off my nose. Of course we'll just ignore the fact that you are giving your opinion anyways by what you are posting. Even if that opinion is just disapproval for people posting on the subject one way or another or even in the middle. Makes one wonder why you even keep posting in these threads with such a position though. How many times have you posted in this thread now? What's the point?
    I have an answer for everything...you may not like the answer or it may not satisfy your curiosity..but it will still be an answer. ~ Kal'Stang

    My mind and my heart are saying I'm in my twenties. My body is pointing at my mind and heart and laughing its ass off. ~ Kal'Stang

  3. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    Re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot

    Watch this video of the autopsy press conference.
    See 12:40 to 14:00 where it is explained that the grazing wound on the right fore arm could be consistent with Brown being wounded while moving away from the shooter.


    This is also consistent with the eyewitness accounts.
    My scenario fits perfectly.
    Last edited by Buck Ewer; 08-26-14 at 06:15 AM.

  4. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Can it shrubnose.
    Your position was shown to be incorrect as all shots came from the front.
    And since your position can shown to be wrong, yours is what they wont be interested in.



    No Jerry.
    This is exactly the kind of thread that should be made as the evidence becomes available.
    What you are saying is akin to saying that no thread should be started until all the evidence is in, and that is just ridiculous.
    Hey folks no Lois Lerner threads until all the evidence is in.
    Hey folks, no IRS threads about them targeting Conservative groups until all the evidence is in.
    No Jerry, it is exactly the type of thread that should be made to announce evidence as it becomes available.
    No thread should be started until all evidence is in. On any topic. Ever. Only with ALL the evidence can we determin if it was a good shot or a crime. Only then is a public discussion of any real value.

    To do otherwise is to gossip, and gossip is for small minds.
    Last edited by Jerry; 08-26-14 at 06:16 AM.

  5. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    Re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    What you hear?


    There has been no credible evidence that he shot at Brown as Brown was running away.
    Only as Brown moved towards him.
    Nor is it a credible claim to begin with. As that is not the norm.
    Brown's un-official autopsy indicated that all shots came from the front.
    No you are wrong my top hatted feline friend.
    See the autopsy press conference video from 12:40 to 14:00 where it is plainly explained that the grazing wound on the forearm COULD have been received while Brown was running AWAY from the shooter, consistent with the four eye-witness accounts.


    Four Eye-witness accounts AND autopsy findings AND the audio tape timing of the shots all line up with each other.


  6. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    Re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot

    This video of the autopsy press conference is more complete. The conference seemed to be over but questions brought Pascell and Baden back to explain another important point.
    At minute 33:51 Baden explains that the bullet that entered into the very top of the head stayed in the brain case and was recovered by the previous forensic examination at the front of the brain.
    Notice the gesture that Dr Parcells makes indicating the path that bullet would take from the top of the head towards the front of the brain.
    This trajectory would be impossible if Brown was standing in any way. This bullet entered Browns head as he lay face down on the street as the bullet angled down towards the front of Brows brain.
    Keep in mind that this was the fatal wound.
    Dr. Baden: Brown could have survived all shots, except the one to the head | FOX2now.com

  7. #27
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Can it shrubnose.
    Your position was shown to be incorrect as all shots came from the front.
    And since your position can shown to be wrong, yours is what they wont be interested in.









    No Jerry.
    This is exactly the kind of thread that should be made as the evidence becomes available.
    What you are saying is akin to saying that no thread should be started until all the evidence is in, and that is just ridiculous.
    Hey folks no Lois Lerner threads until all the evidence is in.
    Hey folks, no IRS threads about them targeting Conservative groups until all the evidence is in.
    No Jerry, it is exactly the type of thread that should be made to announce evidence as it becomes available.



    My position is that this case will be decided in court, using all of the evidence that is available at the time that it goes to trial.

    Exactly what is your problem with that?

  8. #28
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    No thread should be started until all evidence is in. On any topic. Ever. Only with ALL the evidence can we determin if it was a good shot or a crime. Only then is a public discussion of any real value.

    To do otherwise is to gossip, and gossip is for small minds.
    Wrong.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  9. #29
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    My position is that this case will be decided in court, using all of the evidence that is available at the time that it goes to trial.

    Exactly what is your problem with that?
    That wasn't what we were discussing.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  10. #30
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    That wasn't what we were discussing.



    You have my permission to discuss whatever you want to discuss from now until the end of time, but it won't have any effect on this case, which will be decided in court, where your opinion won't matter.




    " The only valid censorship of ideas is the right of people not to listen." ~ Tommy Smothers

Page 3 of 93 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •