Page 16 of 93 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 926

Thread: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot[W:72,732]

  1. #151
    Guru
    RogueWarrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Atheist Utopia aka Reality
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:02 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,631

    Re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot

    Quote Originally Posted by Kal'Stang View Post
    This scenario doesn't fit.

    1st: As I stated earlier it is much harder to shoot a moving target than a standing one. If it had happened the way that you are stating here then the officer would have been able to hit the torso quite easily, even at 30ft away. Yet according to the Brown family coroner only one shot hit the torso and that was more closer to the arm than anything else.

    2nd: Regarding your grazing shot comment. Experts can tell what direction a grazing shot comes from and according to the Brown family coroner all 6 shots came from the front. So Brown couldn't possibly have been running away when that grazing shot hit him. Here's a slight explanation here.

    Here is the Brown families coroner's picture of where the shots were. You will note that not one perforation is on the back side of the arms, torso, neck or head.

    Attachment 67172008
    rebuttal video
    police can't hit **** at 30ft
    they sure as hell won't hit a moving target at 30ft, which leads me to venture all the major impacts were from the last 5 shots.



    47 shots fired !!
    only 11 hits on a stationary target at less than 30 ft
    Everyone is born a homo sapiens sapiens but not everyone is a human. -RW
    Trumplethinskin! 4 handicap and getting better every weekend!
    Alex Jones for Press Secretary!!!!!!


  2. #152
    Guru
    RogueWarrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Atheist Utopia aka Reality
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:02 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,631

    Re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot

    Quote Originally Posted by dirtpoorchris View Post
    Hrm interesting point. Where is the wrestling gunshot?
    sex cam video wasn't recording yet
    Everyone is born a homo sapiens sapiens but not everyone is a human. -RW
    Trumplethinskin! 4 handicap and getting better every weekend!
    Alex Jones for Press Secretary!!!!!!


  3. #153
    Global Moderator
    The Truth is out there.
    Kal'Stang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry ID USA
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,858
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot

    Quote Originally Posted by RogueWarrior View Post
    rebuttal video
    police can't hit **** at 30ft
    they sure as hell won't hit a moving target at 30ft, which leads me to venture all the major impacts were from the last 5 shots.



    47 shots fired !!
    only 11 hits on a stationary target at less than 30 ft
    You have proof of this? Other than your word that he was only hit 11 times that is. I looked up the story and this was all I could find...

    Link

    It says nothing about how many times the guy was hit.
    I have an answer for everything...you may not like the answer or it may not satisfy your curiosity..but it will still be an answer. ~ Kal'Stang

    My mind and my heart are saying I'm in my twenties. My body is pointing at my mind and heart and laughing its ass off. ~ Kal'Stang

  4. #154
    Guru
    RogueWarrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Atheist Utopia aka Reality
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:02 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,631

    Re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot

    Quote Originally Posted by Kal'Stang View Post
    You have proof of this? Other than your word that he was only hit 11 times that is. I looked up the story and this was all I could find...

    Link

    It says nothing about how many times the guy was hit.



    Saginaw officers who shot and killed Milton Hall won't face federal charges | MLive.com

    Six officers shot at Hall 47 times; 11 bullets struck him. Several civilians witnessed the incident and recorded portions of it on their cellular phones.
    Can't hit ****

    Feds: No charges in Michigan police shooting of homeless man - CNN.com

    Authorities said there was insufficient "evidence of willful misconduct" to warrant a federal criminal prosecution of the Saginaw Police Department officers who fired 46 bullets at Milton Hall, 49, during an argument. Hall was hit 11 times.
    Everyone is born a homo sapiens sapiens but not everyone is a human. -RW
    Trumplethinskin! 4 handicap and getting better every weekend!
    Alex Jones for Press Secretary!!!!!!


  5. #155
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:07 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,854

    Re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaius46 View Post
    No not intentionally careless. It does seem to me though that in a number of recent shootings the officers emptied their weapons or came close to it and its clear that that was strictly necessary. It also seems that missing a human sized target at 30 feet half the time isn't particularly good marksmanship. What that says to me is that there was lots of adrenaline and not a lot of careful aiming. Understandable? Probably. But all that lead flying around not be stopped by the bad guy's body puts innocent people at risk.
    Have you tried it? 30 feet is actually the 'self defense' distance that most people practice at for that purpose (self defense). So many of us (regular people) train in situations where you shoot things at that distance and closer...moving, from behind different barriers, laying down, changing out magazines on the move, being timed. That is pressure enough. It is very hard under that pressure alone. One drill is just hitting paper plates at 30 feet while moving....not that easy, it requires a lot of focus...and you are not in fear for your life which is pretty much a given any time ANYONE, cop or other, has a legit reason to use lethal force.

    I'm guessing you were not in the military. You can be aiming as hard as you can...you also have to control your body. There are only so many ways that kind of stress can be simulated for training. Otherwise, you do not know how you will react until it really happens.

    So you choose to risk the cop's lives and the publics' but limiting the cop's capacity to defend themselves, instead of weighing the danger of the criminal escaping and continuing to be a risk. That's your opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  6. #156
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:07 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,854

    Re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaius46 View Post
    I only have 6.
    Have you practiced shooting it while moving? From behind cover? Under pressure?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  7. #157
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    Where did I ever say that anyone needed my permission? I didn't, I just gave it because I'm a generous guy and I like to give away things that cost me nothing.
    Quote the times when I said that anyone needed my permission to do anything, which you can't, because I never said that.

    Prattle on and have a nice millisecond.
    And again, still not addressing what you previously quoted as was pointed out.
    Figures. Way to deflect.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  8. #158
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot

    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    "CNN cannot independently verify authenticity of the recording and is awaiting confirmation from the FBI."

    'nuff said. I'll wait until it's actually validated.
    I don't blame you.
    Yet I doubt that a lawyer would put their reputation at stake unless they believed it, not to mention the fact that she said her client has spoken with the FBI. Again, not something a lawyer is gonna lie about.
    Last edited by Excon; 08-27-14 at 02:48 AM.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  9. #159
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot[W:72,732]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot

    By Holly Yan, CNN
    updated 12:36 AM EDT, Tue August 26, 2014


    [...]

    In the recording, a quick series of shots can be heard, followed by a pause and then another quick succession of shots.

    "I personally heard at least 11" shots, the man's attorney, Lopa Blumenthal, told CNN's Don Lemon.

    The man, who asked that his identity not be revealed, lives near the site of the shooting and was close enough to have heard the gunshots, Blumenthal said.

    He was speaking to a friend on a video chat service and happened to be recording the conversation at the same time Brown was shot, Blumenthal said.

    [...]
    Lawyer: Audio shows 11 shots when Michael Brown killed - CNN.com


    11 Shots in 5 seconds.
    Short pause between 6 and the other five. Likely Brown was still coming at him.
    Just more evidence.
    Correction to the above 11 shots.

    Further analysis shows it was ten shots.

    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  10. #160
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    Baden was answering a question about all the other wounds when he said all were consistent with them coming from the front.
    Wrong. He was speaking to all the wounds as that is what was asked. "Dr. Baden, are any of these wounds ..."
    He clearly stated in his reply "... but, they all came from the front".


    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    and the graze wound could not be pegged to an orientation of Browns body when it was received.

    Wrong. Trajectory would tell from where it came. And they already told you that all the shots came from the front.


    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    Four independent people have descriptions of the events that tell the facts with consistency between them, because that is what they saw ...because that is what happened.
    Nonsense. You have 3 people copying the lies of Dorian. That is all.

    The unguarded, and unprompted testimony from the overheard eyewitness contradicts their bs.
    And simply because it is unguarded, unprompted and uncoached makes it far more believable.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

Page 16 of 93 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •