Page 13 of 93 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 926

Thread: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot[W:72,732]

  1. #121
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    09-27-16 @ 12:59 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    5,189

    Re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Lawrence O'Donnell is a seething idiot.

    Just sayin. You should pick and chose your news outlets a little better.
    You just don't like what's being said.

  2. #122
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    09-27-16 @ 12:59 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    5,189

    Re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    in watching the MSNBC interview of the various eye witnesses, i hear some say that the deceased was holding his arms up in the manner of surrender (once turned around, facing the officer). however, the fellow who did not see anything until the deceased had turned to face the shooter indicated the deceased was holding his arm while bowed over - NOT in a form of surrender
    other than that, there seemed to be significant consistency between their observations
    Perhaps Brown turned and raised his hands. Then as the officer continued to fire he struck Brown in the body. At this time Brown would grab his stomach and then as he was falling to the ground, the fatal shot hit Brown in the top of the head.

  3. #123
    Sage
    opendebate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 01:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    7,315

    re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot[W:72,732]

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    I listened to the audio.

    So in that brief half a second, he stopped, turned around, and then dropped to his knees and the raised his hands ?

    No way
    I got up and ran across the room until the shots stopped then pivoted on my front foot and walked back the direction I came from. I was able to walk several steps before the shots began again. Apparently, you're mistaken. It is possible.
    "Judge a man by his questions rather than his answers" - Voltaire
    "There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow men. True nobility lies in being superior to your former self" -Hemingway

  4. #124
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,264

    Re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot

    Quote Originally Posted by Texmex View Post
    Perhaps Brown turned and raised his hands. Then as the officer continued to fire he struck Brown in the body. At this time Brown would grab his stomach and then as he was falling to the ground, the fatal shot hit Brown in the top of the head.
    Autopsy results have been released.


    He wasn't shot in the " stomach "
    The New Democratic Party Slogan :

    " Return to Power By Any Means Necessary "

  5. #125
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot[W:72,732]

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    I listened to the audio.

    So in that brief half a second, he stopped, turned around, and then dropped to his knees and the raised his hands ?

    No way
    I just listened to it again and the pause is easily a slow three count.
    Plenty of time to turn and raise his hands simultaneously.
    Witness accounts are that Brown went down during the gunfire not before it.
    They say Wilson fired as Brown went down all the way to the ground.
    There is no way this timing couldn't fit the actions.

  6. #126
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,264

    Re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot

    Quote Originally Posted by Texmex View Post
    You just don't like what's being said.
    No, I don't like listening to the musings of a seething idiot. I dont suffer fools well
    The New Democratic Party Slogan :

    " Return to Power By Any Means Necessary "

  7. #127
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    Re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Autopsy results have been released.


    He wasn't shot in the " stomach "
    Right now grab your right forearm with your left hand and tell us where your arms would be if you weighed 300 pounds.

  8. #128
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,264

    re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot[W:72,732]

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    I just listened to it again and the pause is easily a slow three count.
    Plenty of time to turn and raise his hands simultaneously.
    Witness accounts are that Brown went down during the gunfire not before it.
    They say Wilson fired as Brown went down all the way to the ground.
    There is no way this timing couldn't fit the actions.
    Johnson said he fell to his knees with his hands up...

    Of-course he went down as the LEO was firing. He was charging Wilson. The firing started when Brown started charging Wilson.
    The New Democratic Party Slogan :

    " Return to Power By Any Means Necessary "

  9. #129
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    09-27-16 @ 12:59 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    5,189

    Re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Autopsy results have been released.


    He wasn't shot in the " stomach "
    Excuse me, torso.

  10. #130
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,264

    Re: Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown was shot

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    Right now grab your right forearm with your left hand and tell us where your arms would be if you weighed 300 pounds.
    LOL !

    Uhm, no matter how big you are, your forearm is NOT your stomach.
    The New Democratic Party Slogan :

    " Return to Power By Any Means Necessary "

Page 13 of 93 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •