Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 192

Thread: Darren Wilsonís first job was on a troubled police force disbanded by authorities

  1. #51
    Guru
    Gringo allstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Detroit area
    Last Seen
    07-27-17 @ 05:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,215

    Re: Darren Wilsonís first job was on a troubled police force disbanded by authorities

    Quote Originally Posted by opendebate View Post
    You know me so much better than I know myself. Thank you for enlightening me as to my true intentions.

  2. #52
    Angry Former GOP Voter
    Fiddytree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:07 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    25,635

    Re: Darren Wilsonís first job was on a troubled police force disbanded by authorities

    Quote Originally Posted by nota bene View Post
    Smear job.
    Yes. I agree.

    There was a NY Times article yesterday about Brown that had a similarly petty tone to it (mentions of Brown as a young child coloring on walls to further illustrate his "troubled past").
    Michael J Petrilli-"Is School Choice Enough?"-A response to the recent timidity of American conservatives toward education reform. https://nationalaffairs.com/publicat...-choice-enough

  3. #53
    Minister of Love
    PoS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Oceania
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    11,934

    Re: Darren Wilsonís first job was on a troubled police force disbanded by authorities

    Quote Originally Posted by Superfly View Post
    How about -- nobody cares about the past stories about Michael Brown or Darrell Wilson? How about we focus on the fact that a very short time before he was shot, Brown was robbing a convenience store?

    Let's just focus on that. Not his past, or the officer's past. Let's just focus on what happened the day he was shot.
    LOL this is what happens when there's a media circus, probably a bunch of reporters are running full shifts on this case since they were assigned to cover it 24/7 and they are running out of stories to sensationalize. Its not like any of this is new. If Rodney King or the OJ Simpson affair had happened during the internet age we would have whole media sites devoted to them Im sure.

  4. #54
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 06:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,662

    Re: Darren Wilsonís first job was on a troubled police force disbanded by authorities

    Quote Originally Posted by opendebate View Post
    I believe that we can all step back from this kind of thing and not allow ourselves to be manipulated by it. Facts are facts and really are all that should matter to us as we observe
    What are the useful facts from what you quoted in the OP?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  5. #55
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 06:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,662

    Re: Darren Wilsonís first job was on a troubled police force disbanded by authorities

    Quote Originally Posted by opendebate View Post
    Why did anyone else on DP post stories about MB? Did you bother to ask that question when you saw them?
    I havent seen (or read) any 'stories' about MB. I only saw a video of him committing a crime. That's different IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  6. #56
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 06:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,662

    Re: Darren Wilsonís first job was on a troubled police force disbanded by authorities

    Quote Originally Posted by opendebate View Post
    Then he must have also known they were unarmed. They "allegedly" took cigars for gods sake.
    ??? A cop is taught to never assume someone is unarmed before searching them.

    I had a friend on NYPD condemned to the 'rubber gun squad' in Central Park because he assumed that...suspect ended up pulling a knife on a cop in the squad room.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  7. #57
    Sage
    lizzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    between two worlds
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    28,581

    Re: Darren Wilsonís first job was on a troubled police force disbanded by authorities

    So, we should ignore this, but you post it?
    "God is the name by which I designate all things which cross my path violently and recklessly, all things which alter my plans and intentions, and change the course of my life, for better or for worse."
    -C G Jung

  8. #58
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 06:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    38,951

    Re: Darren Wilsonís first job was on a troubled police force disbanded by authorities

    Quote Originally Posted by Superfly View Post
    Dang, that's gotta be bad. I don't think I've ever heard of anybody getting banned from Walmart.

    My husband got banned from Best Buy once because he told the manager to go find a grown up that he could talk to.
    HAHAHAHHA! I love Mr. Superfly.

  9. #59
    Sage
    lizzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    between two worlds
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    28,581

    Re: Darren Wilsonís first job was on a troubled police force disbanded by authorities

    Quote Originally Posted by Superfly View Post
    he brought security. Apparently the manager had this wicked Napoleon complex. Yeah it was funny. He was arguing with the manager, and the manager told him that he needed to leave the store because of his attitude. Hubs laughed at him, and told him to come back with a grown up. A real manager. He came back with a couple of security guards, and my husband was like, "I have to go find my wife!" and he ran. Hilarious when I think about it. I'm flipping through video games, and he comes running towards me with this big grin on his face, security guards and this little wet-behind-the-ears manager running closely behind. "Leave the ****, honey! I'm getting banned!"



    And then we were escorted out.
    Hilarious- love it!
    "God is the name by which I designate all things which cross my path violently and recklessly, all things which alter my plans and intentions, and change the course of my life, for better or for worse."
    -C G Jung

  10. #60
    Sage

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Last Seen
    12-04-17 @ 01:37 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,932

    Re: Darren Wilsonís first job was on a troubled police force disbanded by authorities

    OK, now let's look at the dead punk. How was he raised? What level of schooling was he in? Was he or his parents active in their community? I heard his mother speak and she sounded less that illiterate. Did either of them graduate high school or college? What kind of person threatens another small person just because he is bigger? How many others did he threaten? What is the reason this punk got in to a confrontation with the officer? Why has the media not looked in to this family instead of hanging the police officer?

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •