Page 1 of 84 1231151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 834

Thread: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209:785]

  1. #1
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209:785]

    A police report on the death of Michael Brown is missing key information and violates Missouri open records laws, an ACLU attorney told Yahoo news on Friday.

    Read the article here: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael Brown's death violates law


    Eventually all of the facts will come out because the ACLU will insist on that.

    But the question right now is: what are the Ferguson police trying to hide?

  2. #2
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    But the question right now is: what are the Ferguson police trying to hide?
    It is ridiculous to assume anything is being hidden.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  3. #3
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    It is ridiculous to assume anything is being hidden.



    You don't have to assume anything.

    All you have to do is take a look at the duplicitous report that the Ferguson police put out to see that there's a cover-up going on.

    Eventually (At the trials maybe.) all of the facts will come out.
    Last edited by shrubnose; 08-23-14 at 01:42 AM.

  4. #4
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,715

    re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    From that article, it seems some very important information is missing. I hope they will be compelled to provide it during the grand jury.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  5. #5
    Revolutionary
    TNAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    02-05-17 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,018
    Blog Entries
    17

    re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    It is ridiculous to assume anything is being hidden.
    Many journalists have attempted to figure out the timeline, but it is virtually impossible because of the lack of cooperation and available information from local agencies.

    Did Wilson report the incident? We can't determine that for sure.
    Why did the police chief release false information regarding the robbery? Who knows, he later redacted it.
    Why is there no record of the event in the daily logs? Seems rather fishy to me.
    Why have the protesters been harassed and arrested? Perhaps they're being unlawful, perhaps not.
    Why are so many journalists being harassed and their movements curtailed? Who knows.

    When the details of an event such as this are shrouded in secrecy, it all but ensures that assumptions of a coverup will be made.

  6. #6
    Sage
    Anthony60's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Northern New Jersey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,521

    re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    The misinformation flying around in this case is astounding. We've had it reported that this was an execution in the streets of a gentle giant to a cop with no choice but to shoot him dead.

    And the worst part is it's the so called news media doing it. They will put absolutely anything out there.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours..." -- Oliver Hazard Perry
    "I don't want a piece of you... I want the whole thing!" -- Bob Barker

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    A police report on the death of Michael Brown is missing key information and violates Missouri open records laws, an ACLU attorney told Yahoo news on Friday.


    But the question right now is: what are the Ferguson police trying to hide?
    A murder.

  8. #8
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    A murder.



    I'm not saying that's a fact, but it's surely a possibility.

  9. #9
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    You don't have to assume anything.

    All you have to do is take a look at the duplicitous report that the Ferguson police put out to see that there's a cover-up going on.

    Eventually (At the trials maybe.) all of the facts will come out.
    Duplicitous report? Ha, ha, ha!

    It is ridiculous to assume anything is being hidden.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  10. #10
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by TNAR View Post
    Many journalists have attempted to figure out the timeline, but it is virtually impossible because of the lack of cooperation and available information from local agencies.
    It is irrelevant what they can or can not figure out.

    Quote Originally Posted by TNAR View Post
    Did Wilson report the incident? We can't determine that for sure.
    Reaslly? ilol
    Of course he did.


    Quote Originally Posted by TNAR View Post
    Why did the police chief release false information regarding the robbery? Who knows, he later redacted it.
    What false info? And what was redacted?


    Quote Originally Posted by TNAR View Post
    Why is there no record of the event in the daily logs? Seems rather fishy to me.
    Wtf?


    Quote Originally Posted by TNAR View Post
    Why have the protesters been harassed and arrested? Perhaps they're being unlawful, perhaps not.
    Oh geez!


    Quote Originally Posted by TNAR View Post
    Why are so many journalists being harassed and their movements curtailed? Who knows.
    Journalists are part of the problem in enforcing order. They do not get to act with impunity just because they are the press. They too must remain orderly and follow direction. But that has nothing to do with this at all.


    Quote Originally Posted by TNAR View Post
    When the details of an event such as this are shrouded in secrecy, it all but ensures that assumptions of a coverup will be made.
    No. Simply no.
    They are not shrouded, we know many things.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

Page 1 of 84 1231151 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •