Page 8 of 84 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 834

Thread: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209:785]

  1. #71
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post




    But the question right now is: what are the Ferguson police trying to hide?
    Poor pistol marksmanship training of it's officers.

    Now here on the "left Coast" we also see the "left" and race baiters complaining, bitching, yelling that there's no transparency of the LAPD and even death threats being made over the shooting of an unarmed black.

    >" The California Supreme Court recently ruled that police departments must generally provide the names of officers involved in shootings, unless they can demonstrate there are credible threats to their safety.

    LAPD Cmdr. Andrew Smith said Tuesday that the department was continuing its "threat assessment" in the Ford case. In general, he said, investigators will look at "any kind of threats against the officer," including any made via social media.

    Smith said he did not know whether any threats had been made against the officers who shot Ford, or how long the department's inquiry would take. The officers involved in the shooting were assigned to home as of Tuesday, he said.

    Police have also placed a security hold on Ford's autopsy so that coroner's officials will not publicly release information about the procedure. Beck defended that decision Tuesday, saying that details of Ford's wounds could "taint" potential witness statements..."<

    LAPD chief faces tense crowd over shooting of mentally ill man - LA Times

  2. #72
    Professor
    Derp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Dunedin, Florida
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    1,290

    re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    This thread is hilarious... everyone seems to think they know all the evidence in this case from what they read or hear from the media... too funny

  3. #73
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    It's not necessary. Either is acceptable speculation given what is known.
    The evidence says he was moving toward the Officer.
    The non-Official autopsy says he was facing the Officer when he was shot.
    The person we are arguing with apparently can not accept that.
    That is all.
    There is evidence that Brown was moving towards Wilson. I have always accepted that. . There is no evidence that he was rushing at Wilson and that is the only scenario that claims that Brown could have been a threat.
    The autopsy says he was facing the officer when he was HIT by most of the shots. One of the wounds that grazed his arm could have been inflicted either facing away or towards Wilson. That fact was reported in Baden's press conference about the autopsy.
    There are six confirmed shots that hit Wilson. Witness accounts say there could have been as many as ten shots fired and we know at least one hit a house across the street. Wilson could have been shooting and missing with most shots as the kid ran away.
    Johnson's account is consistent with all the evidence that Wilson was shooting and Brown was hit while running away from Wilson and that when Brown surrendered Wilson kept shooting.

  4. #74
    Guru

    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Last Seen
    12-12-17 @ 11:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    3,899

    re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    Wilson was so pissed off that this teen had disrespected him and pushed the car door back at him that he was in a vengeful rage and shot the kid even as he surrendered in the only way he could... Putting up his hands and lying face down in the street.
    Well said.

    In fairness though, it is very, very possible that Brown was a willing participant in a macho contest with the police officer that then escalated very quickly. In contrast to CNN's communiques of the gentle giant, Brown's actions dont potray him as one. Gentle Giants dont:

    -Shove store clerks aside to steal mechandise (and yes, its Brown in the video, his attorney and relatives have confirmed it)
    -pose with mouthfuls of money while holding a pistol
    -sing a song whose main theme appears to be women swallowing his ejaculate (I guess many people may participate in many sex acts for many reasons, but something tells me the "Gentle Giant" had a dominance complex of his own.)
    -Walk down the middle of the street while returning from a theft.

    One day, the "Gentle Giant" encountered an Alpha male cop who was used to giving curt orders and having them obeyed instantly. Things escalated. The cop got physically disrespected (humiliated) and as you say, responded in a rage. Police officers, however, are expected to have far more maturity and self control than " Not so Gentle Giants".

  5. #75
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    iLOL

    No he isn't credible or compelling to anybody who is rational.
    What reason would he have to lie?
    Johnson was the only witness to the entire encounter between Wilson and Brown and by far the closest.
    His account remains credible and consistent with all other witness accounts that are known.

  6. #76
    Guru
    Gringo allstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Detroit area
    Last Seen
    07-27-17 @ 05:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,215

    re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    All the evidence points to a pissed off, out of control cop ready to exact a lethal vengeance on an un-armed black kid who disrespected him and caused him to bump his head on his own car door.
    All the evidence shows that the unarmed black kid was executed as he lay face down in the street with a final shot to the top of his head.
    Murder.
    Let me guess Buck, you still think OJ is innocent and was framed? Also the moon landing was faked. Im glad you're not a prosecuting attorney.

  7. #77
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptic View Post
    Well said.

    In fairness though, it is very, very possible that Brown was a willing participant in a macho contest with the police officer that then escalated very quickly. In contrast to CNN's communiques of the gentle giant, Brown's actions dont potray him as one. Gentle Giants dont:...
    -pose with mouthfuls of money while holding a pistol
    That photo circulated widely was not a picture of Michael Brown. It was actually of Oregon murder suspect Joda Cain
    Photo of Portland suspect mistaken for Michael Brown
    JODAH CAIN INSTAGRAM 1 (2).jpgimages (15).jpg
    Cain.............................................. .................................................. ..........................Brown
    Different guy.
    You have fallen for part of the smoke-screen of lies released to the press.

    Gentle giant or not ...no one deserves to be executed while surrendering to the police

  8. #78
    Guru

    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Last Seen
    12-12-17 @ 11:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    3,899

    re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    Different guy.
    You have fallen for part of the smoke-screen of lies released to the press.
    Yikes, I have. though that still leaves the strong arm robbery and the perfectly legal, but dominance expressing "My ** is on your tounge" rap lyrics.

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    Gentle giant or not ...no one deserves to be executed while surrendering to the police
    I agree, that is the core point.

  9. #79
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gringo allstar View Post
    Let me guess Buck, you still think OJ is innocent and was framed? Also the moon landing was faked. Im glad you're not a prosecuting attorney.
    No. As a matter of fact I believe that OJ murdered Nicole and her boyfriend and that Buzz and Neil were the first humans to walk on the moon.
    Any other misconceptions of me you would like to have me clear up?

  10. #80
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptic View Post
    Yikes, I have. though that still leaves the strong arm robbery and the perfectly legal, but dominance expressing "My ** is on your tounge" rap lyrics.



    I agree, that is the core point.
    Yes .
    Performing bad rap lyrics and shoplifting are not capital offences either.

Page 8 of 84 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •