Page 64 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 640 of 834

Thread: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209:785]

  1. #631
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,736

    Re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    The police union lawyer told Wilson not to write anything almost immediately after the homicide, is what I read.
    Wilson took his advice but it sure does make him look guilty.
    Like Nixon's eighteen and a half minute gap.
    Source?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  2. #632
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,034

    Re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by Travis007 View Post
    Yup... but Thug Brown was amped up thinking he was being busted for the crime he just commited.. and that amping explains Thug Browns over reaction to officer Wilson telling him to get of the middle of the street
    I agree that there's a strong likelihood that Brown believed he was going to be arrested. If I had just finished robbing a store and I got pulled over or stopped by a cop, I'd think the same thing.

  3. #633
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    Re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by Travis007 View Post
    I laugh.. like he wasnt a seasoned robber of these type of store.. you live in the fantasy that that was his first robbery..

    he was a known thug.. officer Wilson was a known "good person"

    again.. how did you like those lyrics?..
    Again, even good people make bad decisions when they allow their emotions get the better of them and I believe that is what happened to Wilson that day. Problem for him is that when you make bad decisions with a gun in your hand people die. Whatever Brown was or did he did not deserve to be murdered that day and I believe that he was.
    I personally deplore all rap recordings ...I can't even bring myself to call it rap "music".
    Whatever illegal things Brown did before that day is PURE conjecture on anybody's part ... But you should keep in mind that he has a perfectly clean police record.
    If he did steal before that day he was never caught.
    A lot of people write and repeat really disgusting rap lyrics, but as of yet that is not a capital or even a misdemeanor offense.

  4. #634
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,736

    Re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    I don't chase un-armed kids with a gun.
    19 is an adult.

    And you continue to tell us you are reaching 'logical' conclusions?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  5. #635
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    Re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    I agree that there's a strong likelihood that Brown believed he was going to be arrested. If I had just finished robbing a store and I got pulled over or stopped by a cop, I'd think the same thing.
    He may well have believed that he was going to be arrested for what he had just done ... But I doubt he thought he was going to be killed for it.

  6. #636
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,034

    Re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    ... But you should keep in mind that he has a perfectly clean police record.

    <snip> .
    If previous record's have any bearing on this case, then Wilson's previous spotless record is just as powerful and relevant as Brown's.

    I also believe any records of improper acts that Brown may have had as a juvenile would also be sealed. Not to say he had any, but if he did, they wouldn't be public I don't think.

  7. #637
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    Re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    19 is an adult.

    And you continue to tell us you are reaching 'logical' conclusions?
    I am 61 anyone younger than 30 is a kid to me.
    I raised two boys and believe me there is nothing adult about a 19 year old boy.

  8. #638
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,034

    Re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    He may well have believed that he was going to be arrested for what he had just done ... But I doubt he thought he was going to be killed for it.
    I would guarantee that he didn't think he would be killed. And of course we know he wasn't killed for robbing the store.

  9. #639
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    Re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    Again, even good people make bad decisions when they allow their emotions get the better of them and I believe that is what happened to Wilson that day. Problem for him is that when you make bad decisions with a gun in your hand people die. Whatever Brown was or did he did not deserve to be murdered that day and I believe that he was.
    I personally deplore all rap recordings ...I can't even bring myself to call it rap "music".
    Whatever illegal things Brown did before that day is PURE conjecture on anybody's part ... But you should keep in mind that he has a perfectly clean police record.
    If he did steal before that day he was never caught.
    A lot of people write and repeat really disgusting rap lyrics, but as of yet that is not a capital or even a misdemeanor offense.
    its not conjecture? its fact.. its on tape yet..

    whats conjecture is your fictional "story telling" of what you pray happened ..

    again.. if Wilson had a country song he wrote with "anti black, shoot them" lyrics you think it says nothing about that person?

    Thug Brown wrote the most grotesque anti women pro violence lyrics.. it SAYS A LOT ABOUT WHAT MADE HIM TICK

  10. #640
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,034

    Re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    I am 61 anyone younger than 30 is a kid to me.
    I raised two boys and believe me there is nothing adult about a 19 year old boy.
    Except they can vote, sign contracts, and go to war. And they are free to make their own decisions.

    Brown was an adult, not a boy.

Page 64 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •