Page 6 of 84 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 834

Thread: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209:785]

  1. #51
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by contrapositive View Post
    Do you think this person has reason to lie? He doesn't know he's being recorded. He's telling his version of events without any coaching and to random people on the street. Absolutely no reason to lie.
    And if you were him, would you come forward with a story that incriminates Brown and testify? Especially after threats written in graffiti, like, say, "Snitches get stitches"?
    You have unfairly and illegally edited my quote to make it sound like I am saying that the man in the recording fabricated his story...
    Not nice.
    Here is the accurate quote;
    "Witness" described Brown as coming towards the police. Never can he be heard to say running towards the police. Never can he be heard to say running towards the police with his head down.
    That is a fabrication presented by those who are trying to explain how some one can be shot into the top of their head from ten yards away from the front...
    BTW ...What is this "witnesses" name?
    Do you believe he is prepared to testify?
    The "fabrication" refers to those who WOULD say that he ran head down towards Wilson... Not what that witness said.

  2. #52
    Paying To Play
    AJiveMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    wisconSIN
    Last Seen
    05-15-15 @ 04:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,775

    re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    A police report on the death of Michael Brown is missing key information and violates Missouri open records laws, an ACLU attorney told Yahoo news on Friday.

    Read the article here: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael Brown's death violates law


    Eventually all of the facts will come out because the ACLU will insist on that.

    But the question right now is: what are the Ferguson police trying to hide?
    Allow me to take a wild guess, that the assassin wrongfully fired his piece six times at Brown while Brown was trying to surrender, and that the pig in question has an anger management problems?

  3. #53
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    Text over audio is an old trick employed to get people to think they heard something that they didn't.
    At first such a ploy seems like a courtesy to help the listener to understand hard to hear passages.
    The person at the source of the recording is obviously trying to make the case for Wilson, so I distrust anything that he typed.
    "Running" in street vernacular indicates an attempt to get away. Running towards someone would be described as "rushing" not running, just as Excon has, from the football terminology ( rushing the quarterback).
    All you are doing is attempting to make excuses to deflect.
    That doesn't work.
    You are wrong.

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    The guy said, he was running, then coming towards the police, indicating Brown ran away then turned and came towards him, in a slow walk, not a run.
    Wrong. He does not say "then". He doesn't use that word at all.

    Two words are there that are not clear. None of those words sounds like "then".
    It sounds more like he says "cept for" as in, [except for].
    So stop making things up.


    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    This man and no one else ever described Brown as running towards Wilson with his head down.

    That does not have to be describe by anyone else.

    Running towards the officer would indicate that your head is bent forward. Period.

    And as already pointed out it is in-line with the reported hearsay account.



    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    Besides it makes no sense ...no one would rush with their head facing down when their destination was still over thirty feet away.
    Besides nothing. It does make sense especial when considering the hearsay account.


    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    That posture may occur in the last few feet just before impact, but not at over thirty feet away.
    T
    Thirty-five feet from the vehicle. Not from the Officer.


    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    No one would "rush" the shooter from thirty+ feet away after that shooter had just shot them.
    Double d'oh!
    Thirty-five feet from the vehicle. Not from the Officer.


    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    The only sensible thing for someone to do in that situation would be to surrender hands up and to lie down, face down to get them to stop shooting.
    That is exactly what Brown was trying to do.
    1.) You do not know that.
    2.) That is not what the evidence says.

    The evidence say he was moving towards the officer as the Officer fired. That is not laying down. That is not surrendering.
    That is moving towards the Officer.
    Stop making things up.


    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    At that point, an out of control raging Wilson vengefully shot the prone, or near prone kid, twice in the head.
    The thought that an un-armed teen would run head long, face down towards someone who had already shot them four times from over thirty feet away is absurd fantasy.
    Stop making things up.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  4. #54
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by AJiveMan View Post
    Allow me to take a wild guess, that the assassin wrongfully fired his piece six times at Brown while Brown was trying to surrender, and that the pig in question has an anger management problems
    ?



    I don't know all of the facts, but I suspect that most of them will come out at any trials that are held.




    I suggest that everyone wait and see what happens.

  5. #55
    Paying To Play
    AJiveMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    wisconSIN
    Last Seen
    05-15-15 @ 04:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,775

    re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    I don't know all of the facts, but I suspect that most of them will come out at any trials that are held.




    I suggest that everyone wait and see what happens.
    This is seemingly taking forever to get basic questions answered. I wonder how the AG is going to spend his weekend in St. Louie?

  6. #56
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    All you are doing is attempting to make excuses to deflect.
    That doesn't work.
    You are wrong.

    Wrong. He does not say "then". He doesn't use that word at all.

    Two words are there that are not clear. None of those words sounds like "then".
    It sounds more like he says "cept for" as in, [except for].
    So stop making things up.



    That does not have to be describe by anyone else.

    Running towards the officer would indicate that your head is bent forward. Period.

    And as already pointed out it is in-line with the reported hearsay account.



    Besides nothing. It does make sense especial when considering the hearsay account.


    T
    Thirty-five feet from the vehicle. Not from the Officer.


    Double d'oh!
    Thirty-five feet from the vehicle. Not from the Officer.


    1.) You do not know that.
    2.) That is not what the evidence says.

    The evidence say he was moving towards the officer as the Officer fired. That is not laying down. That is not surrendering.
    That is moving towards the Officer.
    Stop making things up.


    Stop making things up.
    The only one making things up is you.
    This fantasy scenario of a wounded kid running blindly face down towards the man who had just shot him four times is something out of a zombie movie not real life. It's the only way Wilson could deliver a bullet into the top of Browns head and still be a threat so this all you have.
    Then take that improbable scenario and extrapolate it to mean that Wilson's life was in danger because of it becomes even more absurd.
    If someone unarmed and wounded was truly running at me with his head down facing the street, not looking where he was going, my instinct would be to step aside not shoot him twice in the head. What threat can someone be if he isn't even looking where he is going?
    It is just like when you made up the scenario that McBride was a threat to Wafers life because she had knocked on his locked screen door and he had to open the inside door and shoot her face off to save his life.
    When your favorite tool is a hammer everything looks like a nail. When your favorite tool is a gun everything looks like a target.
    Wilson was so pissed off that this teen had disrespected him and pushed the car door back at him that he was in a vengeful rage and shot the kid even as he surrendered in the only way he could... Putting up his hands and lying face down in the street.
    If Brown were truly running towards Wilson with his head down there would be abrasions on his exposed knees and elbows as the 300 pound kid dropped while at a run... No such marks or abrasions were noted in the autopsy reports. None.... because he wasn't rushing Wilson, he was in the process of lying down, surrendering when he was shot into the top of his head.
    Murder.
    Last edited by Buck Ewer; 08-23-14 at 07:32 AM.

  7. #57
    Paying To Play
    AJiveMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    wisconSIN
    Last Seen
    05-15-15 @ 04:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,775

    re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    The only one making things up is you.
    This fantasy scenario of a wounded kid running blindly face down towards the man who had just shot him four times is something out of a zombie movie not real life. It's the only way Wilson could deliver a bullet into the top of Browns head and still be a threat so this all you have.
    Then take that improbable scenario and extrapolate it to mean that Wilson's life was in danger because of it becomes even more absurd.
    If someone unarmed and wounded was truly running at me with his head down facing the street, not looking where he was going, my instinct would be to step aside not shoot him twice in the head. What threat can someone be if he isn't even looking where he is going?
    It is just like when you made up the scenario that McBride was a threat to Wafers life because she had knocked on his locked screen door and he had to open the inside door and shoot her face off to save his life.
    When your favorite tool is a hammer everything looks like a nail. When your favorite tool is a gun everything looks like a target.
    Wilson was so pissed off that this teen had disrespected him and pushed the car door back at him that he was in a vengeful rage and shot the kid even as he surrendered in the only way he could... Putting up his hands and lying face down in the street.
    If Brown were truly running towards Wilson with his head down there would be abrasions on his exposed knees as he dropped while at a run... No such marks or abrasions were noted in the autopsy reports. None.... because he was in the process of lying down when he was shot into the top of his head.
    Murder.
    You're thinking along the lines of what I was thinking, the cop was in a rage when he decided to off Brown.

  8. #58
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by AJiveMan View Post
    This is seemingly taking forever to get basic questions answered. I wonder how the AG is going to spend his weekend in St. Louie?
    The Cardinals are away in Pennsylvania all weekend so a baseball game is out of the question.
    Maybe he will go up in the arch... I hear the view is spectacular.
    images (13).jpg

  9. #59
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    The only one making things up is you.
    Wrong. Tha tis you as shown.


    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    This fantasy scenario of a wounded kid running blindly face down towards the man who had just shot him four times is something out of a zombie movie not real life.
    You are doing it again.
    He was injured as he was approaching the Officer.



    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    It's the only way Wilson could deliver a bullet into the top of Browns head and still be a threat so this all you have.
    There you go again making things up again.
    Have you already forgotten that it is quite possible that as he advanced he started failing forward after being hit by the gun fire? That too could account for the way the the bullet traveled.

    But what is sure though is your made up scenario of laying down is not at all true given the known evidence.






    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    Then take that improbable scenario and extrapolate it to mean that Wilson's life was in danger because of it becomes even more absurd.
    If someone unarmed and wounded was truly running at me with his head down facing the street, not looking where he was going, my instinct would be to step aside not shoot him twice in the head. What threat can someone be if he isn't even looking where he is going?

    Holy ****.
    Charging someone in this manner happens all the time.
    Just because some idiot does it to a cop, matters not.


    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    It is just like when you made up the scenario that McBride was a threat to Wafers life because she had knocked on his locked screen door and he had to open the inside door and shoot her face off to save his life.
    More bs from you than has nothing to do with this topic. Figures.
    She was banging trying to get it, so of course you want to call it knocking. It's like you think this person was just standing out side of the door, when in reality she jump up from the side.

    He was allowed to investigate and answer his door like that under those circumstances. And under the circumstances that person trying to break in was a threat. You can't change that.
    And what we knew at the time was that is was an accidental firing. That was manslaughter. So get over it.


    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    Wilson was so pissed off that this teen had disrespected him and pushed the car door back at him that he was in a vengeful rage and shot the kid even as he surrendered in the only way he could... Putting up his hands and lying face down in the street.
    There you go making **** up again. Stuff that the evidence shows doesn't fit.


    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    If Brown were truly running towards Wilson with his head down there would be abrasions on his exposed knees and elbows as the 300 pound kid dropped while at a run... No such marks or abrasions were noted in the autopsy reports. None.... because he was in the process of lying down when he was shot into the top of his head.
    There you go making up more ****.
    What is even more absurd is that you are making up things when you do not even know what the Official autopsy says.




    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    Murder.
    Wrong.
    Last edited by Excon; 08-23-14 at 07:58 AM.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  10. #60
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by AJiveMan View Post
    You're thinking along the lines of what I was thinking, the cop was in a rage when he decided to off Brown.
    Not only had Brown and Johnson not jumped to the sidewalk when ordered but when Wilson opened to door trying to hit them with it Brown pushed it back at him bumping his head. Wilson tried to pull the three-hundred pound kid through the window he was so pissed. Brown was able to pull away and ran.
    When Wilson exited his cruiser he had decided that Brown was going to be killed no matter what the kid did at that point.
    It was a vengeful, murderous rage.

Page 6 of 84 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •