Page 58 of 84 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 580 of 834

Thread: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209:785]

  1. #571
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,324

    Re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by AJiveMan View Post
    Sometimes you just need to think of the situation and what might have, or probably happened.

    If Brown resisted when the cop tugged his shirt, and if Brown saw the pistol coming his way, he did the most logical thing, probably socked the cop in the face and began to run away, then the cop, in a fit of anger drew down on Brown and executed him, because he got socked. I can picture it in my mind.

    Of course, there's no record of what exactly happened because the police report was basically all blank, no account from Wilson at all.
    You've routinely refered to the Cops as " Pigs .


    So if there was a account from the officer would you even beleive it ?

  2. #572
    Paying To Play
    AJiveMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    wisconSIN
    Last Seen
    05-15-15 @ 04:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,775

    Re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptic View Post
    I think that is also a possibility- thoogh Brown's actions may not be self defense in the true sense of the word. Consider these two scenarios:

    Scenario I
    -Brown, a pumped up alpha male is walking down the middle of the street after just "slapping down" an "adversary". He has a friend with him, and wants to continue impressing his friend with just how alpha is really is
    -Brown strikes police officer (slaps down) after officer tries to grab him
    -Officer points weapon at Brown -probably not truly needed, but justified (stop attacking me)
    -Brown attempts to grab weapon, resulting in officer firing it

    Or,
    Scenario II
    - Officer points weapon at Brown simply for refusing his lawful order. Brown thinks he is going to be killed and tries to grab the weapon.
    - Possible, but there is nothing in the officer's back ground to suggest the would do this.

    In contrast, there are elements in Brown's past to suggest he would try to slap down a "punk" (store clerk got assaulted)- espescially if he was trying to impress a friend. Thus, I would go for scenario I

    Or.... the officer never fired the weapon from the police cruiser?
    Reportedly, one shot was fired inside of the cruiser.

  3. #573
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    Re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    I don't know there is a good chance that you're correct. In fact, Wilson's record would indicate that you aren't correct.
    Even good cops can make really bad decisions when they let their emotions get the better of them ...all it takes is just a few seconds.
    I believe that's exactly what happened here.
    But that is no excuse for murder. That kid will be dead forever.

  4. #574
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    Re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    All the evidence points to a pissed off, out of control cop ready to exact a lethal vengeance on an un-armed black kid who disrespected him and caused him to bump his head on his own car door.
    All the evidence shows that the unarmed black kid was executed as he lay face down in the street with a final shot to the top of his head.
    Murder.
    Out of control cop? you mean officer wilsong who has a perfect record of conduct.... does Mike Brown have a perfect record?

  5. #575
    Sage
    jmotivator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,697

    Re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    Sounds a lot more plausible than Brown reaching into the SUV window and going for a holstered gun on the drivers right hip doesn't it.
    Not really, because someone trained in using a firearm doesn't put their finger on the trigger as they pull it out of their holster. The finger rests along the barrel of the gun above the trigger. You don't put your finger on the trigger until it's pointed at the intended target.

    It's more likely that a person with no training would grab the gun and put their finger on the trigger.

    In your version of the story the police officer is not under any duress and would have no reason to unholster their pistol the wrong way.
    Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish and he stops voting for the Free Fish party.

  6. #576
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    Re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    Even good cops can make really bad decisions when they let their emotions get the better of them ...all it takes is just a few seconds.
    I believe that's exactly what happened here.
    But that is no excuse for murder. That kid will be dead forever.
    Im sure youd be so unhappy if the cop was killed by this thug...but I guess the cop would have to die to prove the point in your abusrd judgement

  7. #577
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:04 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    30,001

    Re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    No, he can't...Nothing points to this particular police officer as being anything buy a well measured, controlled, and solid cop...One of the many good ones...Not even one complaint in 4 years in that force.
    People in one or two other threads have been talking about how out of control cops are, how they arent held accountable for 'illegal' searches, car stops with no real probable cause, roughing people up....and all deny that there is a single thing 'the people' can do about it.

    They can make reports. (Then they complained that those were useless). Those reports are in files. They can be used in just such instances as this shooting to show a pattern.

    So they can keep complaining or they can report bad behavior when it happens to them or when they see it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  8. #578
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,324

    Re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    There were well over 100 "thugs" as you like to call black teens and the student was killed as the result of a car crash miles from the fight.

    Un-armed means just that. Without a lethal weapon.
    One student was killed in the Car crash but she was not attacked by thugs.

    The coroner ruled that the second Teen was beaten to death and that he did NOT die because of the car crash.

    Try to keep up.

    He was not shot, knifed, beaten with a bat, he was beaten to death by unarmed thugs.

  9. #579
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    Re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    You've routinely refered to the Cops as " Pigs .


    So if there was a account from the officer would you even beleive it ?
    some should listen to this "Pig" Browns rap lyrics..

  10. #580
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 03:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,234

    Re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    Even good cops can make really bad decisions when they let their emotions get the better of them ...all it takes is just a few seconds.
    I believe that's exactly what happened here.
    But that is no excuse for murder. That kid will be dead forever.

    Good cops make bad decisions. Everyone can make a bad decision. YOU can make a bad decision. Does that mean you're capable of murder?

    You keep using the cop's "emotions" for your argument. You can't. You weren't there and have no idea what his emotions were. And you need proof, not "well, his emotions may have gotten the better of him because good cops make bad decisions sometimes". That isn't even compelling, Buck.

Page 58 of 84 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •