Page 48 of 84 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
Results 471 to 480 of 834

Thread: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209:785]

  1. #471
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    Re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by buck View Post
    Due to the grouping of the shots, it's highly unlikely that Wilson shot Brown once in the right arm while he was running (which would be to the officer's right) then re-aimed to the same arm, same side of the chest and same side of the face once he turned around (which would now be to the officer's left). Again, based on the totality of evidence, Johnson's story is ridiculous. So, while it's technically possible, the evidence nearly negates it as a possibility.
    No.
    It doesn't.

  2. #472
    Sage

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    USA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    9,812

    Re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    No.
    It doesn't.
    Sure it does. All wounds were to the right side. Very likely all done while the gentle giant was facing the same way.

    brown_autopsy_140818_dg_16x9_992.jpg

  3. #473
    Sage
    Anthony60's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Northern New Jersey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,563

    Re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    Backwards again...
    I feel confident that I have weighed the evidence and concluded correctly that this homicide was not justified.
    That leads me to a desire to see justice done.
    Oh, good. You weighed the evidence. You have access to all that? Plus the future GJ testimony? You should let them know that they shouldn't waste their time with a full investigation, you've already found the cop guilty. Good thing you're not prejudging anything.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours..." -- Oliver Hazard Perry
    "I don't want a piece of you... I want the whole thing!" -- Bob Barker

  4. #474
    Sage
    Anthony60's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Northern New Jersey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,563

    Re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Actually, NOT what you said. Conversely I could accuse you of wanting the cop to get away with murder, though what I would prefer, is to see what the Grand Jury produces.
    I don't want to see anyone get away with murder. I don't want to see a cop that did his job be prosecuted either. I'd love to see the criminals that have done all the looting and subsequent crimes punished. I'd like to see the scum that rush in, like Jackson and Sharpton get theirs.

    In addition, I believe Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone. I believe there ought to be a constitutional amendment outlawing Astroturf and the designated hitter. I believe in the sweet spot, soft-core pornography, opening your presents Christmas morning rather than Christmas Eve...
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours..." -- Oliver Hazard Perry
    "I don't want a piece of you... I want the whole thing!" -- Bob Barker

  5. #475
    Sage
    Anthony60's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Northern New Jersey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,563

    Re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    But, what? Who doesn't want justice???
    Anyone that has already decided that the cop is guilty doesn't want justice.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours..." -- Oliver Hazard Perry
    "I don't want a piece of you... I want the whole thing!" -- Bob Barker

  6. #476
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    Re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony60 View Post
    Oh, good. You weighed the evidence. You have access to all that? Plus the future GJ testimony? You should let them know that they shouldn't waste their time with a full investigation, you've already found the cop guilty. Good thing you're not prejudging anything.
    The situation of an un-armed suspect, the timing, the open space, the distance and the need were all perfect for the use of a Taser.
    If Wilson didn't have murder in his heart, why did he use lethal force?

    He sought to end this kids life because he was in an uncontrollable violent and vengeful rage.

  7. #477
    Sage
    Anthony60's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Northern New Jersey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,563

    Re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    The situation of an un-armed suspect, the timing, the open space, the distance and the need were all perfect for the use of a Taser.
    If Wilson didn't have murder in his heart, why did he use lethal force?

    He sought to end this kids life because he was in an uncontrollable violent and vengeful rage.
    Just plain foolishness.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours..." -- Oliver Hazard Perry
    "I don't want a piece of you... I want the whole thing!" -- Bob Barker

  8. #478
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    Re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony60 View Post
    Just plain foolishness.
    That's not an answer.
    Why didn't Wilson Taser Brown?
    He had the time and the space and the need .
    Why didn't he Taser him?

  9. #479
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,838

    Re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    The protesters showed up peaceful, the cops showed up for a fight. Exactly how both the retired police chiefs of Seattle and Minneapolis explained it.
    The police instigated the looting?

    M'k
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  10. #480
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,838

    Re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    As I said. Two retired police chiefs disagree with you.
    Believe me, ours is still in CYA mode.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

Page 48 of 84 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •