Page 40 of 84 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 400 of 834

Thread: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209:785]

  1. #391
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    Re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Wrong.
    You were provided with it multiple times already.
    And the threat had already been established.
    And Brown had already established himself as a threat when he tried to take the Officers gun.
    That threat doesn't magically disappear because he moves away and then attempts to return. The same threat is still there.
    The Officer was firing as he approached.
    And here is the other thing that seems to escape you.Dr. Baden's re-autopsy is meaningless. Only the Official autopsy is going to matter.
    And then on top of that, where are the trajectory findings from Dr. Baden? That will certainly tell you the position the arms were in when they were hit, because all the shots have to originate from a very similar starting point and angle.
    Why are they absent form what Dr. Baden has revealed? Did he skip that? If so, why?
    This autopsy was for no other purpose than to spin a narrative by Parks and Crump.
    No he isn't, no he doesn't and he has no credibility.
    Really?
    Where are injuries on the autopsy showing a door struck him?

    No it isn't.
    You know no such thing.
    Stop making things up.
    And he spun and lied from the get. He isn't credible.
    No. This is nothing but you buying into the bs of the criminal cohort.
    Which in part has already been shown to be false.

    We have been over this many times Excon and I am tired of repeating what I believe happened and why.
    Do you care to make a prediction as to what the Grand Jury will recommend?
    I believe there is far too much probable cause evidence for Wilson to walk without a trial.
    What do you believe will happen?
    Take the risk and commit yourself to a prediction.
    Last edited by Buck Ewer; 08-24-14 at 12:17 AM.

  2. #392
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    We have been over this many times Excon and I am tired of repeating what I believe happened and why.
    I care not if you are tired of the nonsense you are spewing. You should be.
    Nor have you been saying you "believe", you have absurdly been making declarations of what you say "is".


    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    Do you care to make a prediction as to what the Grand Jury will recommend?
    I have already told you that is dependent on what they are provided by the DA. And if the DA presents all the known evidence, there will be no true bill returned. Because all the credible evidence that is known says the shooting was justified.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  3. #393
    Sage
    Anthony60's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Northern New Jersey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:35 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,578

    Re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    After reading some of the comments, it is apparent the the lefties here are really rooting hard for a murder. Best of luck to you with that. To me, quite disgusting. You are hoping for police misconduct instead of a cop doing his job. Just sickening.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours..." -- Oliver Hazard Perry
    "I don't want a piece of you... I want the whole thing!" -- Bob Barker

  4. #394
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    Re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    I care not if you are tired of the nonsense you are spewing. You should be.
    Nor have you been saying you "believe", you have absurdly been making declarations of what you say "is".


    I have already told you that is dependent on what they are provided by the DA. And if the DA presents all the known evidence, there will be no true bill returned. Because all the credible evidence that is known says the shooting was justified.
    Noted with all the predictable caveats and hedges.
    BTW ...You can take what I say is, and what I believe is, as being the same thing.

  5. #395
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    Noted with all the predictable caveats and hedges.


    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    BTW ...You can take what I say is, and what I believe is, as being the same thing.
    No.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  6. #396
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    Re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony60 View Post
    After reading some of the comments, it is apparent the the lefties here are really rooting hard for a murder. Best of luck to you with that. To me, quite disgusting. You are hoping for police misconduct instead of a cop doing his job. Just sickening.
    You seem to have this a little backwards.
    I don't believe anyone here has ever "rooted hard for a murder".
    The point is we believe that the murder and misconduct has occurred and we wish to see justice done to the murderer.

  7. #397
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    Re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post



    No.

  8. #398
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post

    We know. That is all you have.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  9. #399
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    Re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post

    We know. That is all you have.

  10. #400
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony60 View Post
    After reading some of the comments, it is apparent the the lefties here are really rooting hard for a murder. Best of luck to you with that. To me, quite disgusting. You are hoping for police misconduct instead of a cop doing his job. Just sickening.
    No, civil liberty minded Americans are hoping for justice.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

Page 40 of 84 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •