Page 3 of 84 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 834

Thread: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209:785]

  1. #21
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    With nothing in the report, there is nothing they need to defend.

    It is a stonewall defense that reeks of guilt.
    Anything they say will point to murder ... so to protect the murderer ... they say nothing.
    You have no evidence to back up your absurd claims.
    And they are absurd, considering most of all the other evidence points to his being justified.
    Nothing is going to change that evidence.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  2. #22
    Minister of Love
    PoS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Oceania
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    11,937

    re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by Soupnazi630 View Post
    How do you know there was a murder with no evidence of one.

    It is possible they have evidence of murder but equally likely they have evidence proving that the shooting was justified.

    Where do you get your insight? ESP?
    Well let's see the whole director's cut/uncensored/unrated report first then we decide. I think thats the most important issue at this pint.

    EDIT: Oops I said pint instead of point. Thats what you get from too much beer.

  3. #23
    Educator Soupnazi630's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    11-08-14 @ 09:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    855

    re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    If there was evidence for justification they would have put that in the report.
    It was a murder.
    Wrong they have reason to keep ANY evidence of either claim confidential until the investigation is complete .

    You claim is a lie

  4. #24
    User
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Rochester
    Last Seen
    09-06-15 @ 03:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    97

    re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Both pages even. St. Louis County Police Department report also. iLOL

    That's funny.

    Exactly what the trolls of the ACLU deserve.
    Yeah, I think, maybe (just maybe) it's because the Ferguson PD handed it over to the St. Louis County police, almost immediately?



    It's also adorable how Buck Ewer feels the need to endlessly repeat "murder," as some kind of self-assurance that the evil white racist executioner cop will be convicted. Let's let the evidence and trial decide, shall we?

  5. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    You have no evidence to back up your absurd claims.
    And they are absurd, considering most of all the other evidence points to his being justified.
    Nothing is going to change that evidence.
    All the evidence points to a pissed off, out of control cop ready to exact a lethal vengeance on an un-armed black kid who disrespected him and caused him to bump his head on his own car door.
    All the evidence shows that the unarmed black kid was executed as he lay face down in the street with a final shot to the top of his head.
    Murder.

  6. #26
    Educator Soupnazi630's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    11-08-14 @ 09:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    855

    re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by PoS View Post
    Well let's see the whole director's cut/uncensored/unrated report first then we decide. I think thats the most important issue at this pint.

    EDIT: Oops I said pint instead of point. Thats what you get from too much beer.
    That was my point many are deciding without any evidence.

  7. #27
    Educator Soupnazi630's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    11-08-14 @ 09:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    855

    re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    All the evidence points to a pissed off, out of control cop ready to exact a lethal vengeance on an un-armed black kid who disrespected him and caused him to bump his head on his own car door.
    All the evidence shows that the kid was executed as he lay face down in the street with a final shot to the top of his head.
    Murder.
    Wrong again you need to pay more attention.

    We have no evidence of murder avialable most of the evidence is still under police control and they are not releasing it.

    HE is innocent until proven guilty.

    Even though it can go either way and I support justice if he was wrong the fact is that the very limited and sketchy evidence we have so far points to a justified shooting not murder.

    No evidence supports the description you gave whatsoever.

    It may be arguable that the african american GROWN ADULT Brown was surrendering and holding his hands up to do so but again the little evidence we have does not support that.

    In addition no evidence whatsoever of any kind exists suggesting that he was LAYING DOWN when he was shot. IN fact every alleged witness on both sides of the argument disputes that as none have claimed he was in a prone position.

    I will support the officers trial and conviction if evidence points to his guilt so far however what very little is known points to no such thing

  8. #28
    Revolutionary
    TNAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    02-05-17 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,018
    Blog Entries
    17

    re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Wtf? ... They are not shrouded, we know many things.
    Allow me to provide links in order to assist in revealing the truth of the matter for you and everyone else who has been done an injustice by the mass media.

    1. The police released a video suggesting that Brown may have been involved in a cigar theft at a nearby convenience store. Later that day, the police chief admitted that Officer Wilson “had no knowledge of Brown as a suspect when he shot Brown.” (Source)

    2. To assist in painting Brown as a criminal, a photo circulated depicting a young black man doing questionable things. Turns out, this was not Brown and was purposefully distributed by a Kansas City police officer. (Source)

    3. Last Friday, police chief Jackson released 19 pages of documents regarding the flimsy connection between Brown and the convenience store robbery. Journalists (and Brown’s lawyers) had requested information on the shooting itself and received nothing. “When pressed, however, Jackson said that Officer Wilson was not aware of the robbery reports when he stopped Brown, and that the confrontation between Wilson and Brown occurred because Brown and a friend were obstructing traffic by walking in the middle of the street.” (Source)

    4. According to St. Louis County Police Chief Jon Belmar, “the incident started when Brown physically assaulted the police officer, pushing him into the officer's vehicle. He said there was a struggle inside the car, and at some point Brown reached for the officer's weapon. One shot was fired inside the vehicle. Brown suffered fatal gunshot wounds outside of the vehicle, approximately 35 feet from the car.” This does not match any of the eye-witness reports, nor is there an official report from Wilson on the events. (Source)

    5. Five eye-witnesses have come forward; only two knew each other previously. All five stories are extremely similar. An altercation at the vehicle, single shot fired, followed by the two boys running away. Wilson exited the vehicle and pursued them, continuing to fire his weapon. Brown turned around with his hands up and Wilson shot until he was on the ground. (Source, source)

    6. Who called in the event? Anonymous hacked the St. Louis County dispatch where confusion regarding the event is noted due to them discovering the event on the news. The dispatcher says, "We’re just getting information from the news, and we just called Ferguson back again and they don’t know anything about it." While this does not necessarily prove that Wilson did not report the event, it does bring up questions of why the Ferguson Police Department has been so close-lipped about this event. (Source)

    7. Journalists have been assaulted, arrested, had guns pointed at them, threatened, shot with tear gas, shot with rubber bullets, and generally harassed. Perhaps they get a little overzealous at times, but documenting the events is not a crime. (Source)

    8. While some of you might not think the situation is a big deal, it has attracted the attention of Amnesty International. They remarked that this event “was more akin to the organization’s work during the 2013 protests in Turkey than it was to any previous action the group has taken in the United States.” (Source)

    Trivializing the situation does a disservice to truth and open discussion.

  9. #29
    Revolutionary
    TNAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    02-05-17 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,018
    Blog Entries
    17

    re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by Soupnazi630 View Post
    In addition no evidence whatsoever of any kind exists suggesting that he was LAYING DOWN when he was shot. IN fact every alleged witness on both sides of the argument disputes that as none have claimed he was in a prone position.
    Wrong. See point five above.

  10. #30
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    All the evidence points to a pissed off, out of control cop ready to exact a lethal vengeance on an un-armed black kid who disrespected him and caused him to bump his head on his own car door.
    All the evidence shows that the unarmed black kid was executed as he lay face down in the street with a final shot to the top of his head.
    Murder.
    Wong as usual.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

Page 3 of 84 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •