Page 25 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 834

Thread: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209:785]

  1. #241
    Ideologically Impure
    Simon W. Moon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Fayettenam
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,893
    Blog Entries
    5

    Re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    It is ridiculous to assume anything is being hidden.
    redacted / hidden
    distinctions without much difference
    I may be wrong.

  2. #242
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,708

    Re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by AJiveMan View Post
    All off target? What was he shooting at then? a cigar box? edit
    some reached the target, obviously, one teenager is dead.
    He would have been aiming for the largest parts of Brown's body....not the arm, not the head.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  3. #243
    Paying To Play
    AJiveMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    wisconSIN
    Last Seen
    05-15-15 @ 04:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,775

    Re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    BTW you made my point. If you cant count accurately sitting in front of your TV, do you expect people in the vicinity of the REAL shots are capable of doing so?
    On the 4th. of July, sitting in my living room, or lying in my bed, I know exactly how many booms I can hear. This year, there were 87 in my neighborhood, that I could hear.

  4. #244
    Paying To Play
    AJiveMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    wisconSIN
    Last Seen
    05-15-15 @ 04:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,775

    Re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    He would have been aiming for the largest parts of Brown's body....not the arm, not the head.
    So basically, the head shot was an accident.

  5. #245
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,708

    Re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by AJiveMan View Post
    On the 4th. of July, sitting in my living room, or lying in my bed, I know exactly how many booms I can hear. This year, there were 87 in my neighborhood, that I could hear.
    You really dont get it, do you? Unless you are under extreme stress on your couch or in your bed?

    You continue to reinforce my point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  6. #246
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,708

    Re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by AJiveMan View Post
    So basically, the head shot was an accident.
    Accidental? No, I'm sure Wilson desired impact to stop the threat. Was the intended target? Cant say. They are the ones that did indeed *stop* him.

    But standard police procedure...and for ANYONE trying to save their own life...you aim for the largest target...the chest area for the best chance of hitting the attacker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  7. #247
    American
    cpgrad08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Lakewood,WA
    Last Seen
    10-18-17 @ 07:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    5,388
    Blog Entries
    10

    Re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    He would have been aiming for the largest parts of Brown's body....not the arm, not the head.
    When under stress and in fear of life, when doesn't really aim as well when you are in a control setting of the range.

  8. #248
    Paying To Play
    AJiveMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    wisconSIN
    Last Seen
    05-15-15 @ 04:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,775

    Re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    You really dont get it, do you? Unless you are under extreme stress on your couch or in your bed?

    You continue to reinforce my point.
    Witnesses in the area were under stress? That's a good one.

  9. #249
    Left the building
    Fearandloathing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada Dual citizen
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,376

    Re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    It is ridiculous to assume anything is being hidden.
    Really? Why?

    Here we have a situation with conflicting evidence, racially charged to the point of rioting and the police and two weeks later, the police, already suspect, fail to meet the terms and conditions of the laws under which they are governed. and there is no cause for suspicion there? We are to assume that nothing is being hidden?

    Sorry, for justice to be done, justice needs to bee seen to be done. Their position on what happened has changed several time and now has been redacted, contrary to state law. Please, fill in a blank for me, with the streets a war zone, tanks, snipers and RPG's deployed, rioting and racial tensions for nearly two weeks, what possible and legitimate reason could the police have for redacting what is, by law, a public document?

    The people of Ferguson deserve the truth, a boy is dead under suspicious circumstances made more circumspect by what appears to be a deliberate attempt to conceal evidence. The police have insulted those people, their intelligence and stolen their dignity by this shameful, corrupt attempt to obstruct justice.
    ""You know, when we sell to other countries, even if they're allies -- you never know about an ally. An ally can turn."
    Donald Trump, 11/23/17

  10. #250
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    34,837

    Re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by AJiveMan View Post
    Court of public opinion, kinda like we're doing here, except, it's not looking too good for the authority side.
    The public can and will speculate. An organization collectively deciding to throw out information... Thats a whole other ball of wax.

    I mean the whole cigar theft crap. It had absolutely zero bearing on the shooting and the police chief acknowledged this saying the shooter cop knew nothing about it when the shooting happened... Looks like a severe sad diversion attempt to sway public opinion.
    Last edited by poweRob; 08-23-14 at 04:02 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

Page 25 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •