Page 24 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 834

Thread: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209:785]

  1. #231
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,838

    Re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    You are correct ...I don't "know" those things ... But I do know they were reported by an eye witness that has no reason to lie about them. I know I believe him.
    You dont even "know" that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  2. #232
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,008

    Re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    I cannot see any reason the cops would put to the press the kids priors. They have nothing to do with the shooting. The kids priors may matter in a court case in defining a behavior pattern but just to release it publicly to the press? People are looking for answers to this incident and volunteering a smear looks bad on the ferg PD in that it looks like a desperate diversion. There is no other credible reason to put those out there from their vantage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  3. #233
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    Re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    The witness *knew* the cop used the door that way intentionally?

    Still flailing.
    No. Flailing would be trying to discredit an eye-witness who recounted his experiences almost immediately after watching his friend get shot down before his eyes ...because you don't like what he said...
    That would be "flailing"

  4. #234
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,838

    Re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    What's missing from the report?
    It's in the OP article....altho the article isnt verified either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  5. #235
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,838

    Re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by Fletch View Post
    Being the DNA expert that you are, I am sure you are well aware of the fact that criminality and violence is in the DNA of the black. Liberals understand this better than anyone. That's why liberals don't condemn black thievery and mob violence--they know blacks just cant help themselves.
    Well if this is a serious post it's the most racist post on this topic yet. Maybe one of the most racist posts I've ever read.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  6. #236
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,838

    Re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by AJiveMan View Post
    When the Rifleman comes on @ 5:00 p.m., the intro? I can't even begin to count the shots, but judging by the rifle, I'd have to say it doesn't hold nearly as many as it depicts.

    .
    BTW you made my point. If you cant count accurately sitting in front of your TV, do you expect people in the vicinity of the REAL shots are capable of doing so?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  7. #237
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    Re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    I cannot see any reason the cops would put to the press the kids priors. They have nothing to do with the shooting. The kids priors may matter in a court case in defining a behavior pattern but just to release it publicly to the press? People are looking for answers to this incident and volunteering a smear looks bad on the ferg PD in that it looks like a desperate diversion. There is no other credible reason to put those out there from their vantage.
    Johnson's "priors" are that he gave a false first name to a cop when he was arrested for stealing a package from an apartment complex. He gave the name Derrick Johnson instead of Dorian Johnson. When confronted he fessed up to taking the box.
    That's it... That's all his record shows... Obviously a "dangerous thug" with no credibility right?
    And what about Brown? His record is absolutely clean. No priors no felonies no misdemeanors ...nothing.
    Some pair of "thugs" huh?

  8. #238
    Paying To Play
    AJiveMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    wisconSIN
    Last Seen
    05-15-15 @ 04:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,775

    Re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    Considering that his shots were all off target until Brown started to drop down (from autopsy), he didnt do that great a job. But pulling the trigger fast isnt that hard under stress, even with heavier double-action triggers (another general police standard).
    All off target? What was he shooting at then? a cigar box? edit
    some reached the target, obviously, one teenager is dead.

  9. #239
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,838

    Re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    No. Flailing would be trying to discredit an eye-witness who recounted his experiences almost immediately after watching his friend get shot down before his eyes ...because you don't like what he said...
    That would be "flailing"
    I didnt discredit anyone. I said both sides have it in their best interests to lie and that we need to have it all examined and corroborated.

    I'm not here declaring "I know!" left and right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  10. #240
    Paying To Play
    AJiveMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    wisconSIN
    Last Seen
    05-15-15 @ 04:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,775

    Re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    I cannot see any reason the cops would put to the press the kids priors. They have nothing to do with the shooting. The kids priors may matter in a court case in defining a behavior pattern but just to release it publicly to the press? People are looking for answers to this incident and volunteering a smear looks bad on the ferg PD in that it looks like a desperate diversion. There is no other credible reason to put those out there from their vantage.
    Court of public opinion, kinda like we're doing here, except, it's not looking too good for the authority side.

Page 24 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •