Page 13 of 84 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 834

Thread: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209:785]

  1. #121
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by Soupnazi630 View Post
    First you claimed he was lying down now you claim he was upright and surrendering that is a contradiction.
    He turned. took at least one step towards Wilson. Raised his hands and as he was repeatedly shot he went to his knees , then face down in a surrender posture when the last shots were fired.
    Nothing inconsistent in that assessment of events.

  2. #122
    Paying To Play
    AJiveMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    wisconSIN
    Last Seen
    05-15-15 @ 04:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,775

    re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by Soupnazi630 View Post
    He did not empty his piece at all or pretty much.

    Most police carry fifteen round magazines 6 is not even half of that.

    If murder is so hard to cover up why would one try to commit murder?

    You are speculating which can be done all day. Wait for the evidence
    As many as 10 shots were fired.

  3. #123
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    77,850

    re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    I know that he was pissed at these kids before he even started talking to them, and that he shot at a fleeing unarmed teen, and that he continued to shoot at that unarmed kid going down in a surrender posture.
    How do you know he was pissed at them?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  4. #124
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    77,850

    re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by AJiveMan View Post
    As many as 10 shots were fired.
    Your evidence?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  5. #125
    Educator Soupnazi630's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    11-08-14 @ 09:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    855

    re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    He turned. took at least one step towards Wilson. Raised his hands and as he was repeatedly shot he went to his knees , then face down in a surrender posture when the last shots were fired.
    Nothing inconsistent in that assessment of events.
    Once again the through and through bullet is inconsistent with that scenario and more consistent with him running towards Wilson.

    The bullet went through Brown's forearm and lodged in the shoulder.

    We stilol do not know the evidence is simply too weak.

  6. #126
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    77,850

    re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    He turned. took at least one step towards Wilson. Raised his hands and as he was repeatedly shot he went to his knees , then face down in a surrender posture when the last shots were fired.
    Nothing inconsistent in that assessment of events.
    You claim in two different posts that he was running away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  7. #127
    Educator Soupnazi630's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    11-08-14 @ 09:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    855

    re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by AJiveMan View Post
    As many as 10 shots were fired.
    There is only evidence of 6.

    The other 4 are pure speculation at this point.

    The police may have evidence of more than 6 but so far we only know of 6.

  8. #128
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by Soupnazi630 View Post
    HE had abrasions on his face consistent with hitting the pavement and in fact one can hit face first.

    Does not prove anything but that is the point you are declaring guilt without proof.
    A three hundred pound guy at a full run wearing shorts is gonna have scraped knees if he is shot in the brain.
    I am offering my opinion of guilt with stated evidence.

  9. #129
    Temp Suspended
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    55,071

    re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by TNAR View Post
    Many journalists have attempted to figure out the timeline, but it is virtually impossible because of the lack of cooperation and available information from local agencies.

    Did Wilson report the incident? We can't determine that for sure.
    Why did the police chief release false information regarding the robbery? Who knows, he later redacted it.
    Why is there no record of the event in the daily logs? Seems rather fishy to me.
    Why have the protesters been harassed and arrested? Perhaps they're being unlawful, perhaps not.
    Why are so many journalists being harassed and their movements curtailed? Who knows.

    When the details of an event such as this are shrouded in secrecy, it all but ensures that assumptions of a coverup will be made.
    The 'journalists' (nope...cant use that word)...the 'media' is perhaps the single biggest problem in Ferguson. They ahve been stirring **** up trying to create stories at every turn. There has been so much false and miss information put out by sensationalists and people just trying to 'scoop' the story that every info that comes out now is suspect. The media is ginning up conflict with law enforcement officers that are in placing trying to prevent looting and violence only so they can catch themselves on camera hoping to be told to get the **** out of the way and stop being a nuisance.

    There are no more journalists. They all might as well work for the Enquirer.

  10. #130
    Educator Soupnazi630's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    11-08-14 @ 09:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    855

    re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    A three hundred pound guy at a full run wearing shorts is gonna have scraped knees if he is shot in the brain.
    I am offering my opinion of guilt with stated evidence.
    Not if he face plants first I have seen many people do it.

    Some people absorb impact with the ground using their face and it does not matter how big they are.

    You are stating opinion based on twisting cherry picked evidence

Page 13 of 84 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •