Page 12 of 84 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 834

Thread: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209:785]

  1. #111
    Educator Soupnazi630's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    11-08-14 @ 09:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    855

    re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    Wilson kept shooting until Brown was face down on the ground. That is gist of what most witnesses said.
    No one ever said he was running in a head down posture.
    That is not the gist of what most witnesses said.

    All the alleged witnesses are quite conflicting and contradictory. SOme of them even support the officers versions.

    SOme have said he was running toward the officer and the head is normally lowered in such a postion.

    All the alleged witnesses agree that Brown was either standing or walking or running ON HIS FEET.

    None have stated he was prone as you originally claimed.

    They do not need to say he was running WITH HIS HEAD LOWERED. Lowering ones head is normal in a run.

    Either way instead of waiting for more evidence to be released or waiting until the investigation is finished you wish to cherry pick and pervert what ever weak evidence you can find to fit your belief.

  2. #112
    Educator Soupnazi630's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    11-08-14 @ 09:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    855

    re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    All of the evidence is consistent with my claim.
    I haven't twisted anything.
    Very little of it is you are stating an outright lie what you claim all.

    Several facts have been pointed out proving that ALL the evidence is not consistent with your claim and like any good flat earther or conspiracy theorist you ignore those facts.

    Yes you absolutely have twisted things to fit your claim

  3. #113
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,356

    re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    There is evidence that Brown was moving towards Wilson. I have always accepted that. . There is no evidence that he was rushing at Wilson and that is the only scenario that claims that Brown could have been a threat.
    The autopsy says he was facing the officer when he was HIT by most of the shots. One of the wounds that grazed his arm could have been inflicted either facing away or towards Wilson. That fact was reported in Baden's press conference about the autopsy.
    There are six confirmed shots that hit Wilson. Witness accounts say there could have been as many as ten shots fired and we know at least one hit a house across the street. Wilson could have been shooting and missing with most shots as the kid ran away.
    Johnson's account is consistent with all the evidence that Wilson was shooting and Brown was hit while running away from Wilson and that when Brown surrendered Wilson kept shooting.
    You contradicted yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  4. #114
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by Soupnazi630 View Post
    You do not know why he was shooting he may well have been shooting in self defense. There is no evidence of this rage you refer to there is SOME evidence that Wilson was injured.
    I know that he was pissed at these kids before he even started talking to them, and that he shot at a fleeing unarmed teen, and that he continued to shoot at that unarmed kid going down in a surrender posture.

  5. #115
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    You contradicted yourself.
    Where?

  6. #116
    Educator Soupnazi630's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    11-08-14 @ 09:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    855

    re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    I know that he was pissed at these kids before he even started talking to them, and that he shot at a fleeing unarmed teen, and that he continued to shoot at that unarmed kid going down in a surrender posture.
    THere is not one speck of evidence that he shot at Bwon while Brown was fleeing.

    You dreamed that detail up.

    You have very little evidence that he shot Brown while Brown was in a surrender postue and that he continued to shoot while he was boing down.

    You ignore the rest of the evidence that disputes you .

    As I said you cherry pick and twist whatever pseudo evidenc ryou can to support a personal feeling.

  7. #117
    Educator Soupnazi630's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    11-08-14 @ 09:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    855

    re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    Where?
    First you claimed he was lying down now you claim he was upright and surrendering that is a contradiction.

  8. #118
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by Soupnazi630 View Post
    That is not the gist of what most witnesses said.

    All the alleged witnesses are quite conflicting and contradictory. SOme of them even support the officers versions.

    SOme have said he was running toward the officer and the head is normally lowered in such a postion.

    All the alleged witnesses agree that Brown was either standing or walking or running ON HIS FEET.

    None have stated he was prone as you originally claimed.

    They do not need to say he was running WITH HIS HEAD LOWERED. Lowering ones head is normal in a run.

    Either way instead of waiting for more evidence to be released or waiting until the investigation is finished you wish to cherry pick and pervert what ever weak evidence you can find to fit your belief.
    OK ... If Brown was running toward Wilson why are there no abrasions reported on his knees and elbows in the autopsy report? Keep in mind that Brown weighed 300 pounds and was wearing shorts.

  9. #119
    Educator Soupnazi630's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    11-08-14 @ 09:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    855

    re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    OK ... If Brown was running toward Wilson why are there no abrasions reported on his knees and elbows in the autopsy report? Keep in mind that Brown weighed 300 pounds and was wearing shorts.
    HE had abrasions on his face consistent with hitting the pavement and in fact one can hit face first.

    Does not prove anything but that is the point you are declaring guilt without proof.

  10. #120
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,356

    re: ACLU: Ferguson police report on Michael brown's death violates law [W: 209]

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    Where?
    First you say that Brown was shot from the front, then you say he was running away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

Page 12 of 84 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •