Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 206

Thread: Breaking: CNN Reports Darren Wilson Did Not Suffer a Fractured Eye Socket

  1. #161
    Hates Kittens
    NonoBadDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Mountains
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    15,273
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Breaking: CNN Reports Darren Wilson Did Not Suffer a Fractured Eye Socket

    Quote Originally Posted by beefheart View Post
    Not me, I want the truth. And I want cops to stop shooting unarmed people in the street. Funny, everyone stands up for the cops, unless it is something they don't agree with (Bundy).

    Ah, hypocrisy.
    Uhhh, I honestly don't know how to respond to this. First you say you want the truth then you state that you want cops to stop shooting unarmed people in the street. It seems that you have made a judgement as to the guilt of the cop without the facts. I mean, that SOB shot an unarmed man so he must be guilty. You start out fair and go towards insinuating the cop is guilty and still, you have no facts. None of us have all the facts. Jim Whatshisface is an idiot. I will give you that. I totally agree on that point. I never heard of the guy before. I am glad he isn't my neighbor. I have enough idiots that I have to deal with in my life. But to claim that you want the facts and have already condemned the cop when you are missing facts is just conflicting and disingenuous.

    For the record I haven't made up my mind yet. It might be because I don't have the facts. I want a source that is credible. That doesn't mean Jim Whatshisface or CNN's anon source.
    Quote Originally Posted by Josie View Post
    We should always be aware and on alert of government over-reach and whittling away of rights....not just when our political party isn't in the Oval Office.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    I'm sorry that you feel the need to defame the Americans who voted for Hillary Clinton, and that democratic institutions mean so little to you.

  2. #162
    Hates Kittens
    NonoBadDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Mountains
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    15,273
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Breaking: CNN Reports Darren Wilson Did Not Suffer a Fractured Eye Socket

    Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post
    What is hilarious about this thread is the OP uses a source from Little Green Footballs to discredit Gateway Pundit.
    Yeah, kind of ironic isn't it. Dumb and dumber in the blogosphere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Josie View Post
    We should always be aware and on alert of government over-reach and whittling away of rights....not just when our political party isn't in the Oval Office.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    I'm sorry that you feel the need to defame the Americans who voted for Hillary Clinton, and that democratic institutions mean so little to you.

  3. #163
    Sage
    blackjack50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:10 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    25,386

    Re: Breaking: CNN Reports Darren Wilson Did Not Suffer a Fractured Eye Socket

    Quote Originally Posted by beefheart View Post
    So what?

    Jim Hoft posted a freaking Xray (taken from another site). He flat out lied.

    I get a swollen face during allergy season... not an orbital fracture
    So there is no change the facial swelling came from the altercation that Wilson claimed he was in? And he had that swollen face from what exactly?
    The Crowd is not the sum of its parts.

  4. #164
    Sage
    blackjack50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:10 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    25,386

    Re: Breaking: CNN Reports Darren Wilson Did Not Suffer a Fractured Eye Socket

    Quote Originally Posted by NonoBadDog View Post
    Yeah, kind of ironic isn't it. Dumb and dumber in the blogosphere.
    Yea I was wondering why we aren't looking at a CNN source?
    The Crowd is not the sum of its parts.

  5. #165
    Sage
    blackjack50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:10 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    25,386

    Re: Breaking: CNN Reports Darren Wilson Did Not Suffer a Fractured Eye Socket

    Quote Originally Posted by NonoBadDog View Post
    Uhhh, I honestly don't know how to respond to this. First you say you want the truth then you state that you want cops to stop shooting unarmed people in the street. It seems that you have made a judgement as to the guilt of the cop without the facts. I mean, that SOB shot an unarmed man so he must be guilty. You start out fair and go towards insinuating the cop is guilty and still, you have no facts. None of us have all the facts. Jim Whatshisface is an idiot. I will give you that. I totally agree on that point. I never heard of the guy before. I am glad he isn't my neighbor. I have enough idiots that I have to deal with in my life. But to claim that you want the facts and have already condemned the cop when you are missing facts is just conflicting and disingenuous.

    For the record I haven't made up my mind yet. It might be because I don't have the facts. I want a source that is credible. That doesn't mean Jim Whatshisface or CNN's anon source.
    This is without a doubt the most intelligent post I have seen in these debates so far.

    Too bad you are going to get lumped in as a "racist white conservative who always defends the cops." All because you want justice. Not "justice" where you prosecute someone for a racial agenda.
    The Crowd is not the sum of its parts.

  6. #166
    Hates Kittens
    NonoBadDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Mountains
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    15,273
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Breaking: CNN Reports Darren Wilson Did Not Suffer a Fractured Eye Socket

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Holder is no doubt privy to all the facts and isn't viewing this through all the mis-information that we are seeing. And as such, he must feel that there is probable cause for his investigation, and now too, this is in the hands of the rubber stamp Grand Jury.

    Howdy Polgara!
    I think you are giving Holder too much credit. I think he will scour this situation to push his personal agenda. Wouldn't be the first time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Josie View Post
    We should always be aware and on alert of government over-reach and whittling away of rights....not just when our political party isn't in the Oval Office.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    I'm sorry that you feel the need to defame the Americans who voted for Hillary Clinton, and that democratic institutions mean so little to you.

  7. #167
    Sage


    eohrnberger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,932
    Blog Entries
    11

    Re: Breaking: CNN Reports Darren Wilson Did Not Suffer a Fractured Eye Socket

    Last I heard this was reversed, and the officer did in fact suffer an injury in the attack by Brown.

    Can anyone confirm?
    the Fix-is-in Bureau of Investigation

  8. #168
    Hates Kittens
    NonoBadDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Mountains
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    15,273
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Breaking: CNN Reports Darren Wilson Did Not Suffer a Fractured Eye Socket

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    So what? The cop who shot and killed Brown knew nothing about this at the time of the shooting so it won't be a factor at any trial that is held.
    You are correct that it doesn't provide ammo for Brown but it does erode the credibility of the witness (Johnson) if he were to testify in court.
    Quote Originally Posted by Josie View Post
    We should always be aware and on alert of government over-reach and whittling away of rights....not just when our political party isn't in the Oval Office.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    I'm sorry that you feel the need to defame the Americans who voted for Hillary Clinton, and that democratic institutions mean so little to you.

  9. #169
    Hates Kittens
    NonoBadDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Mountains
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    15,273
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Breaking: CNN Reports Darren Wilson Did Not Suffer a Fractured Eye Socket

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    Hey, does anyone else remember last year when CNN was the butt of jokes from everyone from Jon Stewart to the AP for ****ing up the reporting from the Boston bombing?

    Blazing headline on channel and on the internet:
    Arrest made in Boston bombing! (according to "sources")

    Anderson Cooper reports this on air - woohoo all is good, we got the guy!
    WAIT! Hold on, now sources say no arrest was made
    Wait, they have a suspect but no name yet
    Okay, hold on, no suspect, no name
    Wait, now the Administration and other Federal official say no arrest, no

    This was even better than when they ****ed up in 2012 on the SCOTUS ruling on the individual mandate:

    Mandate ruled unconstitutional! Obamacare in big trouble!
    Wait...hold on
    Hold a minute, it looks like our sources are wrong....

    Yeah, CNN never gets it wrong.
    That is all okay though. They have Gravitas. Gravitas counters all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Josie View Post
    We should always be aware and on alert of government over-reach and whittling away of rights....not just when our political party isn't in the Oval Office.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    I'm sorry that you feel the need to defame the Americans who voted for Hillary Clinton, and that democratic institutions mean so little to you.

  10. #170
    Hates Kittens
    NonoBadDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Mountains
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    15,273
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Breaking: CNN Reports Darren Wilson Did Not Suffer a Fractured Eye Socket

    Quote Originally Posted by beefheart View Post
    CNN has ethics and gravitas.

    Hoft is the stupidest man on the internet.
    I had that gravitas stuff once. The doctor gave me a cream and it cleared it right up. That gravitas stuff sucked almost as bad as that foot syphilis. (I had to inject some humor, couldn't resist.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Josie View Post
    We should always be aware and on alert of government over-reach and whittling away of rights....not just when our political party isn't in the Oval Office.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    I'm sorry that you feel the need to defame the Americans who voted for Hillary Clinton, and that democratic institutions mean so little to you.

Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •