Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 46

Thread: Ferguson police chief: Officer didn't stop Brown as robbery suspect

  1. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Last Seen
    08-23-14 @ 09:21 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    250

    re: Ferguson police chief: Officer didn't stop Brown as robbery suspect

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    You're not just not a know it all, you're a "know nothing"..

    Get up to speed then come back and play.

    Tim-
    I'm closer to this than what you may think. I know stuff and stuff. Here is what you call a link... Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown, says source

    I was hoping that this community would further my knowledge. Be proud you are an exemplar.

    Now, why is it that Republicans can't look up facts that don't favor their side? That, my friends, is called partisanship, something I despise.

    By the way, which party do you think is tied to the Know-Nothing Party?

  2. #12
    Sage
    Erod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:30 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,071

    re: Ferguson police chief: Officer didn't stop Brown as robbery suspect

    Quote Originally Posted by Raven1 View Post
    I'm closer to this than what you may think. I know stuff and stuff. Here is what you call a link... Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown, says source

    I was hoping that this community would further my knowledge. Be proud you are an exemplar.

    Now, why is it that Republicans can't look up facts that don't favor their side? That, my friends, is called partisanship, something I despise.

    By the way, which party do you think is tied to the Know-Nothing Party?
    You think this is a Democrat-Republican issue?

    Wow.

  3. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Last Seen
    08-23-14 @ 09:21 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    250

    re: Ferguson police chief: Officer didn't stop Brown as robbery suspect

    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    You think this is a Democrat-Republican issue?

    Wow.
    No, I don't. However, Republicans like to take their side and stick to it, no matter what. I want to see what people think about this issue. What do you think?

  4. #14
    Guru

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:04 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    4,940

    re: Ferguson police chief: Officer didn't stop Brown as robbery suspect

    Quote Originally Posted by Raven1 View Post
    No, I don't. However, Republicans like to take their side and stick to it, no matter what. I want to see what people think about this issue. What do you think?
    If that was truly what you wanted you wouldn't have started this thread by claiming something as fact that is very much suspect.

  5. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Last Seen
    08-23-14 @ 09:21 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    250

    re: Ferguson police chief: Officer didn't stop Brown as robbery suspect

    Quote Originally Posted by braindrain View Post
    If that was truly what you wanted you wouldn't have started this thread by claiming something as fact that is very much suspect.
    What did I claim that you deem "unfactual"? Shot six times, three to the head, being investigated by the DOJ, and yet you are claiming without actual proof that somehow this police officer was beaten while he was able to fire off six shots, and three to the head? Where are the photos that show this police officer was beaten? You know? Like, bruises and such?

  6. #16
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:16 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    43,335

    re: Ferguson police chief: Officer didn't stop Brown as robbery suspect

    Quote Originally Posted by Paleocon View Post
    There is no evidence that the officer was racially motivated, so no reason for the Feds to get involved, although the family may have grounds for a federal wrongful death suit against the police department.

    It's what all five witnesses say happened.
    All? Black, White and Grey?

  7. #17
    Educator
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    728

    re: Ferguson police chief: Officer didn't stop Brown as robbery suspect

    Quote Originally Posted by Raven1 View Post
    What did I claim that you deem "unfactual"? Shot six times, three to the head, being investigated by the DOJ, and yet you are claiming without actual proof that somehow this police officer was beaten while he was able to fire off six shots, and three to the head? Where are the photos that show this police officer was beaten? You know? Like, bruises and such?
    Where is the link with the video of brown with his hands up?

    And youve already shown your bias here by making this a partisan issue. Although im not shocked democrats are cheerleading for criminals

  8. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Last Seen
    08-23-14 @ 09:21 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    250

    re: Ferguson police chief: Officer didn't stop Brown as robbery suspect

    Quote Originally Posted by Paleocon View Post
    There is no evidence that the officer was racially motivated, so no reason for the Feds to get involved, although the family may have grounds for a federal wrongful death suit against the police department.
    Is that what you call an under-handed slight at suggesting a payoff for their family to "shut up" or else? I think it's beyond that, don't you?

  9. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Last Seen
    08-23-14 @ 09:21 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    250

    re: Ferguson police chief: Officer didn't stop Brown as robbery suspect

    Quote Originally Posted by Sabanist View Post
    Where is the link with the video of brown with his hands up?

    And youve already shown your bias here by making this a partisan issue. Although im not shocked democrats are cheerleading for criminals
    I can believe that his hands were up. That would comply with the autopsy report. What I can't believe is you Republicans making up a story that the officer was beaten while he was able to fire off six shots, three to the head, and according to the autopsy report, no signs of struggle were suggested, at least as what is reported.

    What I can't fathom is how you Republicans are willy-nilly ready and able to cut police officer fundings and retirement, and still find room to always be on their side, especially if it involves someone of color.

  10. #20
    Sage
    jmotivator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,690

    re: Ferguson police chief: Officer didn't stop Brown as robbery suspect

    Quote Originally Posted by Raven1 View Post
    I don't care what you say, there is something wrong with someone who is holding up their arms, being shot six times, and 3 times to the head. There will be an investigation...

    Ferguson police chief: Officer didn't stop Brown as robbery suspect
    Don't care what you say... because your statement contains known falsehoods.
    Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish and he stops voting for the Free Fish party.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •