Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 182

Thread: Obama: U.S. will be relentless with Islamic State after Beheading.....

  1. #81
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 08:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Obama: U.S. will be relentless with Islamic State after Beheading.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    That neither he, nor anyone else knows exactly what to do.
    Heya Monte. What about the FBI who he tasked with bringing Hostages home? Didn't they say there was like 40 some FBI agents on the ground in Ferguson? Yet we don't have enough of them overseas to be about bringing our people home with this Agency.

  2. #82
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 08:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Obama: U.S. will be relentless with Islamic State after Beheading.....

    Quote Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
    Apart from what you are implying, Obama has been aggressive fighting terrorists (I don't have to mention bin Laden.) Obama has used drones much more against terrorists than his predecessor.


    Yeah that's what the invisible War in Yemen is all about.....You know that would be one of those Issues that most of the Left avoids. All due to BO peeps policy there.

  3. #83
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 10:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Obama: U.S. will be relentless with Islamic State after Beheading.....

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Heya Monte. What about the FBI who he tasked with bringing Hostages home? Didn't they say there was like 40 some FBI agents on the ground in Ferguson? Yet we don't have enough of them overseas to be about bringing our people home with this Agency.
    Howdy dude! Yeah, I mean, I'm not sure what to make of FBI doing this. And of course you know where I am on the preventative side of this. But then pointing to missed opportunities of prevention is labeled anti-American by some.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  4. #84
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,930

    Re: Obama: U.S. will be relentless with Islamic State after Beheading.....

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Yeah that's what the invisible War in Yemen is all about.....You know that would be one of those Issues that most of the Left avoids. All due to BO peeps policy there.
    Wow, twice now the counter to "it has finally gotten to him (Obama)" has gone right over....one from MT....and one from yourself!

    Hint: It has gotten to our current POTUS from day one in office.

    Try again.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  5. #85
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 08:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Obama: U.S. will be relentless with Islamic State after Beheading.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    Wow, twice now the counter to "it has finally gotten to him (Obama)" has gone right over....one from MT....and one from yourself!

    Hint: It has gotten to our current POTUS from day one in office.

    Try again.


    I doubt it from day one.....try reading Gates Book. You know that would be from someone who knows what he is talking about, as well as being the Only S.O.D. that knew how to deal with those overseas that worked for BO peep.

  6. #86
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 08:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Obama: U.S. will be relentless with Islamic State after Beheading.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Howdy dude! Yeah, I mean, I'm not sure what to make of FBI doing this. And of course you know where I am on the preventative side of this. But then pointing to missed opportunities of prevention is labeled anti-American by some.
    Yeah I thought the same.....especially when BO still has to send US military to help acquire those hostages. The FBI would be nothing more but an obstacle to get in the way.

    Not to mention.....they are bit handicapped when outside the US, as well as just another Civilian target.

  7. #87
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 10:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Obama: U.S. will be relentless with Islamic State after Beheading.....

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Yeah that's what the invisible War in Yemen is all about.....You know that would be one of those Issues that most of the Left avoids. All due to BO peeps policy there.
    I'm neither a republican or a democrat and I condemn the so called quiet war in Yemen. 98% of those killed in drone strikes are non-enemy combatant leaders. The families of the civilian victims are anything but silent, but then Western media sources don't cover that, one must go to international (real) news.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  8. #88
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 10:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Obama: U.S. will be relentless with Islamic State after Beheading.....

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Yeah I thought the same.....especially when BO still has to send US military to help acquire those hostages. The FBI would be nothing more but an obstacle to get in the way.

    Not to mention.....they are bit handicapped when outside the US, as well as just another Civilian target.
    An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  9. #89
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 08:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Obama: U.S. will be relentless with Islamic State after Beheading.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    I'm neither a republican or a democrat and I condemn the so called quiet war in Yemen. 98% of those killed in drone strikes are non-enemy combatant leaders. The families of the civilian victims are anything but silent, but then Western media sources don't cover that, one must go to international (real) news.
    Yeah well....I did put up the latest news with Yemen and the Shia. Note how much the left lacks with anything concerning Yemen.

    You don't think that has anything to do with their Party.....do you?

  10. #90
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 08:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Obama: U.S. will be relentless with Islamic State after Beheading.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
    Looks like those FBI people in Libya.....now have some free time. Since they can't investigate there anymore.

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •