Page 7 of 58 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 577

Thread: Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown[W:150:507]

  1. #61
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    re: Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown[W:150]

    What you have posted is your opinion, which you are entitled to.

    It will have zero impact on the trial, if and when it's held.

  2. #62
    User
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Rochester
    Last Seen
    09-06-15 @ 03:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    97

    re: Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown[W:150]

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    What you have posted is your opinion, which you are entitled to.

    It will have zero impact on the trial, if and when it's held.
    Obviously. This is, however, a forum to discuss the case. There are opinions on both sides, you can't just cherrypick the ones that you disagree with and speak out against.

  3. #63
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    re: Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown[W:150]

    Quote Originally Posted by grip View Post
    Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown, says source | Fox News





    If this article is accurate, they're going to have a hard time indicting Officer Wilson. If the dash and body cams have any footage, along with testimonies and corroborating evidence that exonerate him, will this become a 'flash point' for more riots/protests?
    I know that if someone beats me that bad and then comes at me for more, I'm going to pull the trigger too.

    That, in fact, the very reason I carry a gun in the first place.

  4. #64
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    re: Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown[W:150]

    Then that is serious assault on a police officer, and if performed with enough force to break the officers skull bones it justifies lethal force. Period.
    No.
    Lethal force imparted on an incapacitated unconscious person is murder.
    Even if that person was attacking seconds before.
    Jailer who beat inmate to death is sent to same prison where he killed a man (VIDEO) | The Libertarian Republic
    Autopsy showed that the shot to the top of the head was the last and fatal shot. The bullet came to rest at the front of his brain.
    He had to be lying face down on the street for that to happen.
    2nd degree murder ... manslaughter at best.
    Wilson's best defense would be to plead temporary insanity from brain damage.
    My guess is that's how he will plead.
    Last edited by Buck Ewer; 08-21-14 at 07:48 AM.

  5. #65
    User
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Rochester
    Last Seen
    09-06-15 @ 03:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    97

    re: Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown[W:150]

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    Autopsy showed that the shot to the top of the head was the last and fatal shot. The bullet came to rest at the front of his brain.
    He had to be lying face down on the street for that to happen.
    2nd degree murder ... manslaughter at best.
    Wow.......That's not at all what the autopsy showed........................There's misrepresenting evidence and then there's this.....

  6. #66
    Wrinkly member
    Manc Skipper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Southern England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    23,171

    re: Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown[W:150]

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    What evidence do you have that a friend punched him in the face to help him on this case.... because that is exactly what you are implying.

    When you have to go so far as to make up convoluted stories to keep supporting your point of view, maybe its time to take a good look in the mirror at the type of person you are that you refuse to acknowledge your initial beliefs were wrong so much that you are willing to make up stories to convince yourself its true.

    In TV shows, people who show these excellent qualities end up in the mental health ward.... just saying.
    It's not convoluted at all. Better to suffer a little pain and have a good reason for killing an unarmed man than not. What's convoluted? As for mental health, I know more than most since that's my profession. Enough to spot it in the latest hapless black guy shot multiple times by two cops for stealing soda outside the store.
    Don't work out, work in.

    Never eat anything that's served in a bucket.

  7. #67
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    re: Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown[W:150]

    Quote Originally Posted by cAPSLOCK View Post
    Not certain. Plus you explain a scenario which may work below.

    Then that is serious assault on a police officer, and if performed with enough force to break the officers skull bones it justifies lethal force. Period.




    This is ALL conjecture. If the dead man was charging the officer then a fatal shot to the head likely happened as he was going down from the other shots. And yes, a dead man is no longer a threat. That too is meaningless without the context of what was happening right before his death. Lethal force is used to specifically eliminate a threat.
    The autopsy showed that the only fatal shot was the last one to the top of the head.
    If Wilson hadn't fired that shot Brown would still be alive.
    Face down in the street, unconscious from the eye shot and incapacitated from the chest shot, Brown was no longer a threat.
    Murder.

  8. #68
    User
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Rochester
    Last Seen
    09-06-15 @ 03:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    97

    re: Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown[W:150]

    Quote Originally Posted by Manc Skipper View Post
    It's not convoluted at all. Better to suffer a little pain and have a good reason for killing an unarmed man than not. What's convoluted? As for mental health, I know more than most since that's my profession. Enough to spot it in the latest hapless black guy shot multiple times by two cops for stealing soda outside the store.
    The prosecution's version of events has been changing rapidly and numerous facets have had to be added/amended in order to explain new evidence that is causing the prosecution's case to fall apart quite dramatically. Plugging holes in a sinking ship.

    If you seriously think that guy was shot for stealing soda, you truly have just proven how far you're willing to go to bend facts to convict Wilson of murder.

  9. #69
    User
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Rochester
    Last Seen
    09-06-15 @ 03:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    97

    re: Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown[W:150]

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    The autopsy showed that the only fatal shot was the last one to the top of the head.
    If Wilson hadn't fired that shot Brown would still be alive.
    Face down in the street, unconscious from the eye shot and incapacitated from the chest shot, Brown was no longer a threat.
    Murder.
    The autopsy did not say that the shot was fired when Brown was face down. This is what Baden said:

    “This one here looks like his head was bent downward,” he said, indicating the wound at the very top of Mr. Brown’s head. “It can be because he’s giving up, or because he’s charging forward at the officer.”

    Also, there was no shot to the chest. Stop fabricating lies.

    Autopsy_diagram.jpg

  10. #70
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    re: Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown[W:150]

    Quote Originally Posted by contrapositive View Post
    Wow.......That's not at all what the autopsy showed........................There's misrepresenting evidence and then there's this.....
    That is exactly what Baden's report showed;
    ,
    Dr. Baden’s autopsy findings reveal that the fatal, and likely the final, bullet entered the top of Michael Brown’s skull, and another entered his right eye. The other four hit his right arm.
    Breaking News: According To Private Autopsy, Michael Brown Was Not Shot In The Back

Page 7 of 58 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •