Page 57 of 58 FirstFirst ... 74755565758 LastLast
Results 561 to 570 of 577

Thread: Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown[W:150:507]

  1. #561
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    Re: Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown[W:150]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post




    That is hilarious. And wrong. I have called each case as it should have been decided by law.
    Zimmerman - should have been found not guilty - correct
    Dunn - should have been found not guilty - default correct because of no guilty verdict / the Jury had no choice in regards to the other charges - correct
    Wafer - should have been found guilty of manslaughter - correct


    So again; You have not been correct in your arguments.
    Your position in all these cases was that the white guy shooting the un-armed black teen should not even go to trial.
    My prediction was that they all would go to trial, and I was correct.
    Your position was that they all would be found not guilty and go free.
    You were wrong in all cases, except for Zimmerman.
    You are saying that Wilson will not go to trial just as you predicted in the other cases.
    You are wrong again.
    Last edited by Buck Ewer; 08-22-14 at 08:50 PM.

  2. #562
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown[W:150]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Invisible View Post
    Like I said, I provided evidence from three different sources saying that the bullet traveled from back to front.

    All you argued was that the video from the ABC News article and the article itself didn't match up, ignoring the fact that quite often that videos and articles slightly differ.
    Again showing you know not of what you speak.

    You clearly stated
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Invisible View Post
    I did not leave out relevant information. We are arguing about whether or not Brown was shot in the back of the head twice. I have provided 3 separate sources showing this occurred. Why are you unable to refute the evidence?

    Your claim has repeatedly been shown to be wrong.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  3. #563
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown[W:150]

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    Your position in all these cases was that the white guy shooting the un-armed black teen should not even go to trial.
    My prediction was that they all would go to trial, and I was correct.
    Your position was that they all would be found not guilty and go free.
    You keep changing the goal posts and are continually wrong.
    At no time have I ever said that all would be found not guilty and would go free.
    I argue the evidence and the law as applied and what should be the outcome on that.
    So all we have again are your untruths.


    And all this trying to toot you own horn is hilarious.
    You have no track record of being right in your arguments. None.
    So go toot that.


    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    You were wrong in all cases, except for Zimmerman.
    And again you are wrong as previously shown.


    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    You are saying that Wilson will not go to trial just as you predicted in the other cases.
    You obviously can not understand what has been said.
    Your problem, not mine.


    Further more - Just stop.
    You have a habit of trying to make this personal.
    You have a habit of trying to make things racial.
    Just stop. This topic is not about me.
    So stop.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  4. #564
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    Re: Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown[W:150]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post


    Further more - Just stop.
    You have a habit of trying to make this personal.
    You have a habit of trying to make things racial.
    Just stop. This topic is not about me.
    So stop.

    images (60).jpg

  5. #565
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown[W:150]

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]67171831[ATTACH]
    The first step in such an effort would be to stop making false claims of racism.
    Last edited by Excon; 08-23-14 at 02:28 AM.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  6. #566
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,217

    Re: Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown[W:150:507]

    Quote Originally Posted by buck ewer View Post

    lol !!

  7. #567
    Light△Bender

    grip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    ☚ ☛
    Last Seen
    12-04-17 @ 04:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    17,186
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown[W:150]

    Quote Originally Posted by stonewall50 View Post
    That seems to be missed by many protestors.
    The protesters want to believe any evidence or testimony that supports that the victim was unjustly killed. They believe that police are too aggressive and targeting certain members of society.



    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    If he's charged with a crime I'm dying to hear what specifically that crime will be.

    I don't see enough evidence to overturn the officers testimony, so far. But all a grand jury needs to determine is whether there is enough evidence, or probable cause, to indict a criminal suspect.

    They will consider a range of charges, from first-degree murder to involuntary manslaughter. To issue an indictment, at least nine members of the 12-person panel must agree to do so. And even without their approval a Prosecutor can still file charges and bring a case before a trial judge.
    Einstein, "science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind."

  8. #568
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,715

    Re: Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown[W:150]

    I saw a new pic of Wilson in the hospital, and his injuries today. It was on FaceBook and I didnt get a link.

    Anyone else see it? The facial injuries were significant, if it was a legitimate pic.

    I'll look for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  9. #569
    Sage

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    USA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:04 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    9,812

    Re: Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown[W:150]

    Quote Originally Posted by jmotivator View Post
    Photo released of the facial injuries sustained Officer Wilson:
    Didn't look like him, so I did a little searching and it's not:

    Photo of Ferguson Police Office Wilson's Eye Socket Injury-Fiction!

  10. #570
    Sage
    jmotivator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,649

    Re: Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown[W:150]

    Quote Originally Posted by buck View Post
    Didn't look like him, so I did a little searching and it's not:

    Photo of Ferguson Police Office Wilson's Eye Socket Injury-Fiction!
    Yeah, I deleted it. Sorry for the bad info.
    Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish and he stops voting for the Free Fish party.

Page 57 of 58 FirstFirst ... 74755565758 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •