Page 56 of 58 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 LastLast
Results 551 to 560 of 577

Thread: Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown[W:150:507]

  1. #551
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown[W:150]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Invisible View Post
    I did not leave out relevant information. We are arguing about whether or not Brown was shot in the back of the head twice. I have provided 3 separate sources showing this occurred. Why are you unable to refute the evidence?
    You are telling untruths and have shown no such thing.
    You think you did because you do not understand the information you are providing.

    1.) You have not provided any information that says he was shot in the back of the head. I used your own source to prove you wrong on that.
    2.) You clearly do not understand what you have read. This was also shown.
    Doctor Baden and the professor both say that all shots were from the front. Which I already showed.
    Then I even provided an explanation of what is meant be the Professor himself. And yet you continue to make false claims.
    You are wrong and have been shown to be wrong.


    If you would bother to pay attention you would understand where you fail.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Invisible View Post
    That's what the forensic expert said. It's in the article. Take it or leave it.
    The forensics expert said all shots came from the front.


    The two shots that hit Brown in the head were likely among the last that hit him and traveled from the back of his head to the front,

    The above is not the same as saying he was shot in the back of the head. As we already know they didn't say he was.
    They made it clear as day that all shots came while Brown was facing the Officer. And that travel is what happened after entry.

    Why do you not understand that?
    The information form the examiners was provided telling you exactly that and how the bullet traveled once it entered the body from him facing the Officer.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  2. #552
    Sage
    blackjack50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:10 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    25,386

    Re: Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown[W:150]

    Quote Originally Posted by grip View Post
    If the cop had been violently beaten in the face before the shoot with an attempt to grab his gun, and thought the suspect was returning to continue the aggravated assault, then they may conclude the shoot was justified. A lot of it's going to be scientific DNA evidence, testimonies from eyewitnesses, any actual phone video evidence and Wilson's explanation of events.

    The burden is to prove the officer guilty of willfully murdering a suspect without any provocation.
    That seems to be missed by many protestors.
    The Crowd is not the sum of its parts.

  3. #553
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,234

    Re: Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown[W:150]

    Quote Originally Posted by grip View Post
    "When a cop uses deadly force in an officer-involved shooting, there's a standard criminal investigation: detectives collect evidence and present it to the local prosecutor. The prosecutor then determines whether the shooting fits the standards in state law for permissible homicide. If it doesn't, then a crime has been committed, and the prosecutor's job becomes figuring out which crime it was and whether there's enough evidence to charge the officer with it.

    But there's also an internal investigation within the cop's department to evaluate whether the incident violated their use-of-force policy. Many departments' policies are stricter than state law — but an officer can't be charged with a crime just for violating the policy. He or she can, however, be fired for it.

    The FBI is evaluating whether or not the police violated civil-rights law — which is a different question from whether or not Wilson was justified in killing him."

    Was it legal for Darren Wilson to shoot Michael Brown? - Vox
    If he's charged with a crime I'm dying to hear what specifically that crime will be.

  4. #554
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,322

    Re: Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown[W:150]

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    If he's charged with a crime I'm dying to hear what specifically that crime will be.
    PWW....Policing while white.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  5. #555
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,234

    Re: Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown[W:150]

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    PWW....Policing while white.
    That sounds about right.

    Give Holder time. He'll have his clerks scan every law book out there to find something to pin on Wilson.

  6. #556
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,322

    Re: Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown[W:150]

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    That sounds about right.

    Give Holder time. He'll have his clerks scan every law book out there to find something to pin on Wilson.
    And go back to 1832 to get it.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  7. #557
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,954

    Re: Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown[W:150]

    Quote Originally Posted by grip View Post
    "When a cop uses deadly force in an officer-involved shooting, there's a standard criminal investigation: detectives collect evidence and present it to the local prosecutor. The prosecutor then determines whether the shooting fits the standards in state law for permissible homicide. If it doesn't, then a crime has been committed, and the prosecutor's job becomes figuring out which crime it was and whether there's enough evidence to charge the officer with it.

    But there's also an internal investigation within the cop's department to evaluate whether the incident violated their use-of-force policy. Many departments' policies are stricter than state law — but an officer can't be charged with a crime just for violating the policy. He or she can, however, be fired for it.

    The FBI is evaluating whether or not the police violated civil-rights law — which is a different question from whether or not Wilson was justified in killing him."

    Was it legal for Darren Wilson to shoot Michael Brown? - Vox
    That's a really good article that covers alot of angles. Also corresponds to what I've gathered as 'likely' from the statements and physical evidence released so far.

    I cant verify that the article is correct but it supports the things I've learned or read about the laws.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  8. #558
    A Man Without A Country
    Mr. Invisible's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,961
    Blog Entries
    71

    Re: Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown[W:150]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    You are telling untruths and have shown no such thing.
    You think you did because you do not understand the information you are providing.

    1.) You have not provided any information that says he was shot in the back of the head. I used your own source to prove you wrong on that.
    2.) You clearly do not understand what you have read. This was also shown.
    Doctor Baden and the professor both say that all shots were from the front. Which I already showed.
    Then I even provided an explanation of what is meant be the Professor himself. And yet you continue to make false claims.
    You are wrong and have been shown to be wrong.


    If you would bother to pay attention you would understand where you fail.
    The forensics expert said all shots came from the front.

    The two shots that hit Brown in the head were likely among the last that hit him and traveled from the back of his head to the front,

    The above is not the same as saying he was shot in the back of the head. As we already know they didn't say he was.
    They made it clear as day that all shots came while Brown was facing the Officer. And that travel is what happened after entry.

    Why do you not understand that?
    The information form the examiners was provided telling you exactly that and how the bullet traveled once it entered the body from him facing the Officer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Yes, yes you did. You stated unequivocally that Brown was shot from behind.

    I'm beginning to wonder if you're even capable of honest and objective observation.

    You left out all of the original and legitimate references to Brown being shot from the front.

    That includes Dr Badens post autopsy comments at the press conference.

    STOP lying and own your mistakes. You're not fooling anyone here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Travis007 View Post
    He was NOT shot from behind.. period.....


    Like I said, I provided evidence from three different sources saying that the bullet traveled from back to front.

    All you argued was that the video from the ABC News article and the article itself didn't match up, ignoring the fact that quite often that videos and articles slightly differ.

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    You most certainly did. It's in black and white right there in your posts, and I and others have shown how, and the only reason I can figure a reason for why, is that dishonestly you so hate the opposition ideology of conservatism, and those that hold those views, that you think that sewing division is the only way to defeat it, even if that means being dishonest to do it....Your selling your soul for your own ideology, and that is just sad. I'm sorry.
    I didn't imply anything. You went and started jumping to conclusions, seeing what you wanted to see. Please prove that I implied what you are saying.

    Edit: None of you have been able to refute what I repeated from three different sources that all say that the bullets in Brown's head exited from the back to the front.
    "And in the end, we were all just humans, drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness."

  9. #559
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,313

    Re: Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown[W:150:507]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Invisible View Post
    Like I said, I provided evidence from three different sources saying that the bullet traveled from back to front.

    All you argued was that the video from the ABC News article and the article itself didn't match up, ignoring the fact that quite often that videos and articles slightly differ.



    I didn't imply anything. You went and started jumping to conclusions, seeing what you wanted to see. Please prove that I implied what you are saying.

    Edit: None of you have been able to refute what I repeated from three different sources that all say that the bullets in Brown's head exited from the back to the front.

    Anyone can post links to hack sources that are filled with misinformation.

    That doesn't equate to PROOF or " Evidence ".

    Exxcon actually posted a link to Dr Baden's press Conference AND Autopsy results that showed the bullets went from FRONT to back.

    You ignored it, because it countered your ridiculous assertion and REFUTED ( read it slowly ) your sources.

    Maybe if you weren't so consumed with nonexistent " Nazi's" you wouldn't be so susceptible to nonsense.

  10. #560
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,322

    Re: Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown[W:150]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Invisible View Post
    I didn't imply anything. You went and started jumping to conclusions, seeing what you wanted to see. Please prove that I implied what you are saying.

    Edit: None of you have been able to refute what I repeated from three different sources that all say that the bullets in Brown's head exited from the back to the front.
    I'm not going to play into your pathetic game here, you're not being honest at this point, and rational people see this. Also, this thread isn't about you, so I leave it there....I feel sorry for you.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •