Page 43 of 58 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 430 of 577

Thread: Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown[W:150:507]

  1. #421
    A Man Without A Country
    Mr. Invisible's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 06:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,957
    Blog Entries
    71

    Re: Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown[W:150]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    You are kidding right?
    You are quoting the article which is not actually providing a quote.
    So obviously the author misspoke.
    As it is written, it doesn't make sense.
    And as further evidenced by the drawing, the above statement clearly does not make sense.


    Even the video at your source reports...

    @ 02:11
    The private Medical Examiner for the family says Brown was shot as he was facing the Officer ...
    That's what the forensic expert said. It's in the article. Take it or leave it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    You just made that up didn't you ?

    Did you just quote something that was never said ?
    What are you talking about?
    "And in the end, we were all just humans, drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness."

  2. #422
    A Man Without A Country
    Mr. Invisible's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 06:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,957
    Blog Entries
    71

    Re: Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown[W:150]

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Lol !!

    So he was shot 4 times, ( in the hand and arm ) spun around put his hands up and then the Cop shot him twice in the back of the head ?
    Once again, WTF are you talking about?
    "And in the end, we were all just humans, drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness."

  3. #423
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    Re: Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown[W:150]

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    " Just calling 'em like I'm told to call 'em ".....

    I fixed it for you.
    No one tells me what to think.
    I observed and noted the new use of the word "thug" on Fux Snooze and immediately saw it used here whenever a substitute for the "n" word was needed by a racist.
    Last edited by Buck Ewer; 08-22-14 at 12:20 AM.

  4. #424
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    Re: Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown[W:150]

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Fabulous View Post
    Why on Earth would you WANT to see him charged with murder if the evidence didn't warrant a murder charge?

    .
    But the evidence does warrant a murder charge.

  5. #425
    Sage



    Jack Fabulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    midwest
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    10,705
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown[W:150]

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    But the evidence does warrant a murder charge.
    So you're on the Grand Jury?

  6. #426
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    Re: Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown[W:150]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Invisible View Post
    That's what the forensic expert said. It's in the article. Take it or leave it.
    She said that the gunshots that struck Mr Brown were from the front. Eyewitness accounts are that Wilson shot while Brown was walking away. That could be a shot that missed.
    At least one bullet was recovered from a house across the street.

  7. #427
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    Re: Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown[W:150]

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Fabulous View Post
    So you're on the Grand Jury?
    I wish I was.

  8. #428
    Sage
    BretJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:29 AM
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    6,348

    Re: Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown[W:150]

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    You mean the execution / shooting.
    That's all they saw.
    Wow. At one point you claim you were not part of a lynch mob....go figure. You are walking the bigot walk and talking the bigot talk. You need to look deep inside and ask your inner child what the hell he is thinking because your rational adult has skipped.

    You are not an investigator....you are not FBI.....you are not part of the investigation nor are you privy to everything the professionals have found so far. The toxic garbage you are spewing is part of the problem yet you seem to get off on it. All at the expense of a possibly innocent man. Get over yourself.
    The opposite of hero is not villain, it is "bystander"
    " In doing what we ought we deserve no praise, because it is our duty." -Aurelius Augustine
    "But why do they use them to make Brawndo??!!"

  9. #429
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    Re: Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown[W:150]

    Quote Originally Posted by BretJ View Post
    Wow. At one point you claim you were not part of a lynch mob....go figure. You are walking the bigot walk and talking the bigot talk. You need to look deep inside and ask your inner child what the hell he is thinking because your rational adult has skipped.

    You are not an investigator....you are not FBI.....you are not part of the investigation nor are you privy to everything the professionals have found so far. The toxic garbage you are spewing is part of the problem yet you seem to get off on it. All at the expense of a possibly innocent man. Get over yourself.
    The evidence I have observed has brought me to an educated opinion and I am not shy about expressing it.
    Just like you.

  10. #430
    Sage



    Jack Fabulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    midwest
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    10,705
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown[W:150]

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    I wish I was.
    "Fair and impartial" is thankful that you are not.

Page 43 of 58 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •