Page 38 of 58 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
Results 371 to 380 of 577

Thread: Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown[W:150:507]

  1. #371
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    Re: Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown[W:150]

    Quote Originally Posted by Travis007 View Post
    No.... thats not enough period...
    You are wrong ...Period.
    See I can be phony authoritarian as well .
    If you think this case is not going to trial you are being purposely obtuse.
    The Ferguson cops thought they could sweep this whole thing away and strong arm the protesters.
    The Feds won't let that happen.

  2. #372
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    Re: Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown[W:150]

    Quote Originally Posted by Travis007 View Post
    Im a strong beleiver in allowing the cops to do their job ... unless you dont want to attract good people to become cops
    It looks like that boat has already sailed in Ferguson.

  3. #373
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,267

    Re: Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown[W:150]

    1) there hasn't been any evidence yet that shows any shot came from behind.
    2) if the DA is supposed to recuse himself because his father was a cop killed by a black man, shouldn't Holder recuse himself because he told all of Ferguson he himself had been profiled.

  4. #374
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    Re: Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown[W:150]

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    Spares us the expense of the trial. Buck heard 4 people say it. That's the end of that!

    I heard 10 people say they were abducted by aliens. That's good enough to convince me.
    Ignore eye witness accounts of what they saw at your own peril.

    If all you are concerned about is money, at this point a trial will be the cheap way out .

  5. #375
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown[W:150]

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Why such disinformation, this late in the game? Does anybody realize that it fuels the angry mob?
    And guess who profits from that.

  6. #376
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    Re: Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown[W:150]

    Quote Originally Posted by Travis007 View Post
    irrelvent..

    this officer could not see correctly due to the beating he had received seconds before he was forced to shoot by the rushing Brown , who had already attcked the cop..the cop feared for his life..
    Blasting away while impaired does not sound like a good defense to take up at this point.
    It has already been observed that Wilson hit a house across the street with his reckless gun-pay and could have easily killed a bystander.

  7. #377
    Sage

    Mason66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,444

    Re: Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Because I choose to?
    It is like hitting your head against the wall, but if you are into that.

  8. #378
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    Re: Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown[W:150]

    Quote Originally Posted by Travis007 View Post
    yup.... long as motivated race hustlers say it.. then its gotta be the truth...

    why have a trial? just lets put officer Wilson in prison for 100 years for doing his job.. ( sarcasm )
    Why have a trial?
    Because that is the system of justice we employ in our country.
    That's why.

  9. #379
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,095

    Re: Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown[W:150]

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    Ignore eye witness accounts of what they saw at your own peril.

    If all you are concerned about is money, at this point a trial will be the cheap way out .
    My peril?



    I didn't know I was in danger.

  10. #380
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    Re: Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown[W:150]

    Quote Originally Posted by Travis007 View Post
    Cops of the town need to have a protest march called " Guns out, dont punch"..and have the KKK come into and and support it ...

    David Duke could give speaches like Sharpton.. saying until Wilson is freed there will be no peace

    pretty much the same lunacy...
    Yup ... that is pretty much what I would have expected from you.
    Thanks for the predictability.

Page 38 of 58 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •