Page 37 of 58 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 370 of 577

Thread: Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown[W:150:507]

  1. #361
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown

    Quote Originally Posted by Mason66 View Post
    Why do you keep answering him?
    Because I choose to?
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  2. #362
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,224

    Re: Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown[W:150]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Invisible View Post
    " Michael Brown could have survived five of the six gunshots fired at him by Ferguson Police Officer Darren Wilson, but the last shot to the top of his head killed him, a privately conducted autopsy found.

    The two shots that hit Brown in the head were likely among the last that hit him and traveled from the back of his head to the front, indicating that Brown's head was tilted forward, either because he was bending over or falling over, forensic expert Dr. Michael Baden said at a news conference today. " (Michael Brown Could Have Survived First 5 Shots, Last Shot Killed Him - ABC News)
    Lol !!

    So he was shot 4 times, ( in the hand and arm ) spun around put his hands up and then the Cop shot him twice in the back of the head ?

  3. #363
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown[W:150]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Invisible View Post
    There are some problems I have with this.

    1. We are getting information from an anonymous source. While I can understand why one would want to remain anonymous, at the exact same time, it doesn't really help me in believing this story.

    2. Where is the evidence in terms of hospital records and what not?

    3. Why wasn't this revealed at the very beginning. Wouldn't it have helped the cops to have stated this from the start?

    4. The only place I can find this being sourced back to is conservatives news site and blogs. While that doesn't mean that it is false, the fact that it being promoted by those who have a political agenda to bear, it also causes me to not really have much faith in this story.
    There is a reason why the police never officially released this as it is a part of this investigation.
    The reason why the source is anonymous is for the same reason, they didn't want to get in trouble releasing info from the investigation that they were not supposed to do.
    As for hospital records, that **** is HIPAA protected.
    ABC News also reported this story separate and their source was "someone close to Officer Wilson" not a conservative blog.

  4. #364
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown[W:150]

    Quote Originally Posted by HogWash View Post
    Holder will charge him with civil rights violations for not allowing him to WALK down the middle of a public street.
    Or maybe it will just be for taking his life away.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  5. #365
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown[W:150]

    Quote Originally Posted by Texmex View Post
    His job is to murder suspects?
    Nope. Police the streets.

  6. #366
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown[W:150]

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    If it takes 6-bullets to stop an unarmed man, how many bullets does it take to stop an armed man?

    Any ideas?
    The same amount....

    WTF kind of stupid ass question is that?

  7. #367
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,224

    Re: Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown[W:150]

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    The same amount....

    WTF kind of stupid ass question is that?
    They've been asking that idiotic question for days now.

  8. #368
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown[W:150]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Invisible View Post
    The two shots that hit Brown in the head were likely among the last that hit him and traveled from the back of his head to the front, indicating that Brown's head was tilted forward, either because he was bending over or falling over, forensic expert Dr. Michael Baden said at a news conference today. " (Michael Brown Could Have Survived First 5 Shots, Last Shot Killed Him - ABC News)
    You are kidding right?
    You are quoting the article which is not actually providing a quote.
    So obviously the author misspoke.
    As it is written, it doesn't make sense.
    And as further evidenced by the drawing, the above statement clearly does not make sense.


    Even the video at your source reports...

    @ 02:11
    The private Medical Examiner for the family says Brown was shot as he was facing the Officer ...
    Last edited by Excon; 08-21-14 at 09:02 PM.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  9. #369
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,224

    Re: Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown[W:150]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Invisible View Post
    " Michael Brown could have survived five of the six gunshots fired at him by Ferguson Police Officer Darren Wilson, but the last shot to the top of his head killed him, a privately conducted autopsy found.

    The two shots that hit Brown in the head were likely among the last that hit him and traveled from the back of his head to the front, indicating that Brown's head was tilted forward, either because he was bending over or falling over, forensic expert Dr. Michael Baden said at a news conference today. " (Michael Brown Could Have Survived First 5 Shots, Last Shot Killed Him - ABC News)

    You just made that up didn't you ?

    Did you just quote something that was never said ?

  10. #370
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown[W:150]

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    You just made that up didn't you ?

    Did you just quote something that was never said ?
    No he didn't make it up. It is what the article says. But that is from the author. Not an actual quote of Baden.

    It sounds like the author is trying to describe something Baden may have said of how the rounds ricocheted/bounced around in the skull.
    [Like he was facing forward when the rounds entered, they then bounced off the back of his skull and travel forwards. Something like that.]
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

Page 37 of 58 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •