Page 29 of 58 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 290 of 577

Thread: Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown[W:150:507]

  1. #281
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown[W:150]

    Quote Originally Posted by contrapositive View Post
    That's not what I am saying.

    It seems you have already drawn the conclusion that Wilson
    is guilty of executing Brown after he had surrendered, in broad daylight. I don't like that practice, along with the implications that follow.


    Wrong, I haven't drawn any conclusion.

    I want to see how a fair trial turns out.

  2. #282
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,228

    Re: Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown[W:150]

    Quote Originally Posted by Travis007 View Post
    No.... thats not enough period...
    Spares us the expense of the trial. Buck heard 4 people say it. That's the end of that!

    I heard 10 people say they were abducted by aliens. That's good enough to convince me.

  3. #283
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    Re: Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown[W:150]

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    Holmes was armed to the teeth with several weapons and he was taken into custody without so much as a scratch.
    irrelvent..

    this officer could not see correctly due to the beating he had received seconds before he was forced to shoot by the rushing Brown , who had already attcked the cop..the cop feared for his life..

  4. #284
    Sage

    Mason66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,462

    Re: Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown[W:150]

    Quote Originally Posted by ludin View Post
    it depends. if this suspect was beating his face in and attempting to grab his gun or other weapon then yes he has every right to defend himself just like any normal person.

    we don't know all the evidence.
    We are limiting this discussion to just these two.

    The officers job above all else is to protect the public.

    If this suspect would pound the face of a police officer and strangle a store clerk, what would he do to an innocent bystander he happened to come across at that moment?

  5. #285
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    Re: Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown[W:150]

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    Spares us the expense of the trial. Buck heard 4 people say it. That's the end of that!

    I heard 10 people say they were abducted by aliens. That's good enough to convince me.
    yup.... long as motivated race hustlers say it.. then its gotta be the truth...

    why have a trial? just lets put officer Wilson in prison for 100 years for doing his job.. ( sarcasm )

  6. #286
    Sage

    Mason66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,462

    Re: Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    That has since been edited, but that is obviously all you have. An error in relaying the message.

    And you already know that those details of his account have been revealed.
    So stop with the bs.

    But way not to address the videos that show your position to be wrong.


    There you go with nonsense again.
    Reliable evidence is not someone who can be shown to have lied.
    Why do you keep answering him?

  7. #287
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    Re: Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown[W:150]

    Cops of the town need to have a protest march called " Guns out, dont punch"..and have the KKK come into and and support it ...

    David Duke could give speaches like Sharpton.. saying until Wilson is freed there will be no peace

    pretty much the same lunacy...

  8. #288
    Sage

    Mason66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,462

    Re: Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown[W:150]

    Quote Originally Posted by BretJ View Post
    What I cannot understand are the asshats that can, without knowing the whole story, willingly persecute someone to the point of ruining someones life/career based on the actions of a minority. How in the hell is this any different than any white lynch mob lynching an African American based on heresay??? You are really willing to ruin someones life before getting all the facts straight???? After all is said and done, if we find out that this was a justifiable shoot, how in the hell can you asshats justify making this cop and his family lives a living hell. Those of you bigots that have already dismissed due process for this officer are asshats and are using the same degenerate thought process of every racist\vigilante that you claim to abhor. You guys have went full retard....seriously.
    I am sure somebody will bring up that this officer is white and has lived a privileged life up until now so he deserves it.

  9. #289
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:47 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    30,706

    Re: Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown[W:150]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mason66 View Post
    We are limiting this discussion to just these two.

    The officers job above all else is to protect the public.

    If this suspect would pound the face of a police officer and strangle a store clerk, what would he do to an innocent bystander he happened to come across at that moment?
    Not sure that is an assumption all i can say is that if it is the case that he did beat this cop or someone else they ahve the right to defend themselves that includes lethal force if
    needed.

  10. #290
    User
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Rochester
    Last Seen
    09-06-15 @ 03:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    97

    Re: Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown[W:150]

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    Wrong, I haven't drawn any conclusion.
    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    And also that the cop started something that he couldn't handle physically so he ended up putting 6 bullets in an unarmed 18-year old Black man.

    This kind of reminds me of the Zimmerman/Martin case.
    But fair enough, if you truly haven't drawn any conclusions.
    Same here, I want to see this done fairly and with respect to the law.

Page 29 of 58 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •