Page 16 of 58 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 577

Thread: Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown[W:150:507]

  1. #151
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    Re: Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown[W:150]

    Quote Originally Posted by contrapositive View Post
    Is one of the synonyms for thug "Buck Ewer"? I think it really should a synonym, with him drawing violent and dangerous conclusions and attempting to convict Wilson, before the full set of evidence is released.
    You have a kid justifiably executed for possible shop-lifting...
    WTF does that make you?

  2. #152
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    09-27-16 @ 12:59 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    5,189

    Re: Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown[W:150]

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    That's all you have to say about a 7 y/o boy being murdered?

    Wow! You proved the hell out of my point!
    Get a grip. I didn't read your story, it was designed to deflect away from this police murder of Mr. Brown.

  3. #153
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    Off the sidewalk?
    Where in Wilson's report did it say anything about being informed about robbery suspects?
    Oh there is no report? Gee whiz...
    That has since been edited, but that is obviously all you have. An error in relaying the message.

    And you already know that those details of his account have been revealed.
    So stop with the bs.

    But way not to address the videos that show your position to be wrong.


    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    What is " reliable evidence"? Is that Excon-speak for evidence that lets the murderer of a young black man go free? HA!
    There you go with nonsense again.
    Reliable evidence is not someone who can be shown to have lied.
    Last edited by Excon; 08-21-14 at 10:56 AM.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  4. #154
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 03:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,234

    Re: Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown[W:150]

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    You have a kid justifiably executed for possible shop-lifting...
    WTF does that make you?
    Who was executed for shoplifting? Nobody being discussed in this thread.

  5. #155
    User
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Rochester
    Last Seen
    09-06-15 @ 03:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    97

    Re: Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown[W:150]

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    I've been cherry-picking ideas for a long time.

    And I intend to keep doing it.

    I'll never agree with everything that anyone says.

    Everyone has a tight to speak, but I'm not obligated to listen to all of their garbage




    "The only valid censorship of ideas is the right of people not to listen."
    ~ Tommy Smothers
    Yeah, that's not what I meant. Nice try. I meant that you can't cherrypick the opinions that you disagree with, and say that those are the ones that will have zero impact on the trial. Your opinion will also have zero impact on the trial.
    Last edited by contrapositive; 08-21-14 at 10:58 AM.

  6. #156
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown[W:150]

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Looks like handled the situation just fine.
    Cop alive, thug dead.



    Define 'thug'.

  7. #157
    Sage
    BretJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:39 PM
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    6,382

    Re: Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown[W:150]

    What I cannot understand are the asshats that can, without knowing the whole story, willingly persecute someone to the point of ruining someones life/career based on the actions of a minority. How in the hell is this any different than any white lynch mob lynching an African American based on heresay??? You are really willing to ruin someones life before getting all the facts straight???? After all is said and done, if we find out that this was a justifiable shoot, how in the hell can you asshats justify making this cop and his family lives a living hell. Those of you bigots that have already dismissed due process for this officer are asshats and are using the same degenerate thought process of every racist\vigilante that you claim to abhor. You guys have went full retard....seriously.
    The opposite of hero is not villain, it is "bystander"
    " In doing what we ought we deserve no praise, because it is our duty." -Aurelius Augustine
    "But why do they use them to make Brawndo??!!"

  8. #158
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown[W:150]

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    Look at the angle Parcells indicates in the press conference. Clearly he points from the top of the head towards the forehead ( front of the brain.
    He is the guy who did the examination.
    I take his word for it.

    You are not taking his word for anything, as he did not say what you say.

    Pointing to where it entered, and to where it finally ended up is not the same as you are saying.
    What you are saying directly contradicts what Biden has said. Which was already pointed out to you.
    What you are saying directly contradicts what the eyewitness said. Brown was running at the Officer.

    All you are doing is spewing nonsense.
    Last edited by Excon; 08-21-14 at 10:57 AM.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  9. #159
    User
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Rochester
    Last Seen
    09-06-15 @ 03:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    97

    Re: Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown[W:150]

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    You have a kid justifiably executed for possible shop-lifting...
    WTF does that make you?
    That is not what anyone is saying. Do you still honestly believe that we think the officer shot him six times for shop-lifting?

  10. #160
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    Re: Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    And you already know that those details of his account have been revealed.
    Revealed?
    Oh really?
    Do tell us how was this " revealed"?
    Did someone leak the police report???
    NOT!

Page 16 of 58 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •