Page 13 of 58 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 577

Thread: Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown[W:150:507]

  1. #121
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    re: Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown[W:150]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Residue will pretty much be meaningless with the eyewitness testimony available.
    Both he and Dorian said thew gun discharged in the vehicle.
    Yeah ...Wilson was still in the car when he fired the first shot as the kids were walking away.

  2. #122
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Last Seen
    01-28-15 @ 06:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    5,587
    Blog Entries
    1

    re: Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown[W:150]

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    When I hear the word "thug" all I can hear is Sean Hannity Rove and BillO talking about any black teen.
    It is clearly an "n" word substitute.
    They want to use the n word and realize that they can't... and so we have the dog whistle word "thug" .
    As cleaver as they think they are ... it's all very transparent.
    So thug doesn't represent a person to you.

  3. #123
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown[W:150]

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    There were no abrasions found on Browns knuckles. Such a blow would certainly render broken skin on the knuckles.
    You do not know that. So saying such is nonsense.
    Secondly most folks know that that does not hold true in all cases.
    So again, you are speaking nonsense.

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    Wilson screamed at the boys to get the **** on the sidewalk. They did not immediately comply so Wilson threw the car door open to hit Brown with it ...Brown pushed it back and the frame of the door hit Wilson on the head around his eye as he was exiting.
    Showing you do not know the evidence.
    He told them to get onto the sidewalk and continued on a short distance. Where he then became informed of the robbery suspects.
    He then reversed to engage.
    Learn the evidence.


    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    Dazed for a moment Wilson sat in the car and pulled out his gun shooting the first shot as the kids walked away.
    Wilson, injured and fuming, exited the car again, shooting in a rage until he emptied his gun into Brown as he turned, surrendered and fell to the ground...
    That is not what the reliable evidence says, ior what the unreliable evidence says.

    The reliable evidence says he got out and Brown turned and ran at the Officer, as the Officer fired at him.


    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    Wilson, injured and fuming, exited the car again, shooting in a rage until he emptied his gun into Brown as he turned, surrendered and fell to the ground...
    The last shot entering the top of Brown's head as he lay on the street.
    At no time does any reliable evidence say that.
    Stop making things up .


    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    This was a punitive vengeful murder, committed in a rage and will never be construed by any jury as self defense or justified.
    The last shot to the top of Brown's head was the murder bullet.
    No man face down on the street, with five gunshots, one to his face, can be seen as a threat to anyone.
    You live in a fantasy land.
    Last edited by Excon; 08-21-14 at 10:44 AM.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  4. #124
    Sage
    blackjack50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:10 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    25,386

    re: Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown[W:150]

    Quote Originally Posted by grip View Post
    You don't think there would be outcry if the victim was white?
    No. No political points and race can't be played up.
    The Crowd is not the sum of its parts.

  5. #125
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown[W:150]

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    No.
    It is consistent with all the evidence and is a lot more believable than the fairy tale Jackson gave in his press conference.
    How do you shoot someone six times in a "struggle for a gun" when they are twenty feet away?
    We still have no official report on the shooting ...from anyone on the police side.
    Again showing you do not know the evidence.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  6. #126
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:46 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    30,711

    re: Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown[W:150]

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    When I hear the word "thug" all I can hear is Sean Hannity Rove and BillO talking about any black teen.
    It is clearly an "n" word substitute.
    They want to use the n word and realize that they can't... and so we have the dog whistle word "thug" .
    As cleaver as they think they are ... it's all very transparent.
    no it isn't because i know plenty of white thugs as well. more so when i was growing up than i do now.

    there is no subsitute. more race card non-sense.

    the white guy that robs is as much of a thug as a black person.

    someone should try a real dictionary
    Thug - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

    a brutal ruffian or assassin

    wow look at that no race baiting at all.

  7. #127
    A Man Without A Country
    Mr. Invisible's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,961
    Blog Entries
    71

    re: Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown[W:150]

    There are some problems I have with this.

    1. We are getting information from an anonymous source. While I can understand why one would want to remain anonymous, at the exact same time, it doesn't really help me in believing this story.

    2. Where is the evidence in terms of hospital records and what not?

    3. Why wasn't this revealed at the very beginning. Wouldn't it have helped the cops to have stated this from the start?

    4. The only place I can find this being sourced back to is conservatives news site and blogs. While that doesn't mean that it is false, the fact that it being promoted by those who have a political agenda to bear, it also causes me to not really have much faith in this story.
    "And in the end, we were all just humans, drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness."

  8. #128
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    re: Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown[W:150]

    Quote Originally Posted by Jango View Post
    So thug doesn't represent a person to you.
    The Thugs travelled in groups across India for six hundred years.[1] Although the Thugs traced their origin to seven Muslim tribes, Hindus appear to have been associated with them at an early period.
    They were first mentioned in Ẓiyāʾ-ud-Dīn Baranī's History of Fīrūz Shāh dated around 1356.[2] In the 1830s they were targeted for eradication by William Bentinck and his chief captain William Henry Sleeman. They were seemingly destroyed by this effort.[1][3]
    The Thugs would join travelers and gain their confidence. This would allow them to then surprise and strangle their victims by pulling a handkerchief or noose tight around their necks. They would then rob their victims of valuables and bury their bodies. This led them to also be called Phansigar (English: using a noose), a term more commonly used in southern India.[4]
    There is a historical reference ...but it doesn't describe modern American black men.

  9. #129
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,518

    re: Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown[W:150]

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    The dead kid is a means to an political end ... never let a tragedy stand in the way .. etc. etc.



    Demagoguery should be disinfected by sunlight no matter where it originates from.
    If Brown had been killed by anybody besides a white cop, the Left would be saying, "oh well, just another dead nigger".
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  10. #130
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown[W:150]

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    Yeah ...Wilson was still in the car when he fired the first shot as the kids were walking away.
    And again showing you do not know the evidence.
    I do not even have to provide the Officers account to show you are wrong.
    Listen to his cohort.
    One shot during the struggle.
    He then got out.






    And then we have the video with a witness in the background, telling everybody that Brown had turned and was running at the Officer.




    So stop with the bs and making **** up.
    The shooting was clearly justified and you clearly do not know of what you speak.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

Page 13 of 58 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •