Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 269

Thread: Breaking Report: P.O. Darren Wilson Suffered Orbital Blowout Fracture of eye [W:142]

  1. #81
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,762

    Re: Breaking Report: P.O. Darren Wilson Suffered Orbital Blowout Fracture of eye sock

    It's where you and apdst live when you lie about Democrats .
    Quote Originally Posted by HogWash View Post
    I'm sorry...I have no idea what the B.I.L. Zone might be.
    Last edited by NIMBY; 08-20-14 at 02:40 PM.
    Physics is Phun

  2. #82
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Breaking Report: P.O. Darren Wilson Suffered Orbital Blowout Fracture of eye sock

    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    It's where you and apdst live when you lie about Democrats .
    And the supposed "lie" about democrats was?
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  3. #83
    Educator HogWash's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Last Seen
    05-03-15 @ 12:47 AM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    997

    Re: Breaking Report: P.O. Darren Wilson Suffered Orbital Blowout Fracture of eye sock

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    No, I said real news source. Gateway Pundit is less reliable than even WND. They are the ones who cut and pasted the democratic caucus list and claimed it was the democratic socialist caucus list.
    Reporting nothing at all is ever more reliable. So why aren't those 'real' news sources reporting on Officer Wilson's condition. Let me answer my own question...because they are:

    • afraid to do so because they are liberal mouthpieces

    • afraid to do so because they don't want their headquarters/stations burned to the ground

    • waiting for the Holder investigation

    • they also hate cops

    • trying to lure a visit from their hero, Obama

    • asleep at the wheel

    • afraid Rush Limbaugh may congratulate them

    • all the above
    Liberalism—dividing up the EARNED wealth of honest, hard working and ingenious AMERICANS and giving it to the leeches who would rather waste their worthless lives living off the government teat.
    -----HogWash-----

  4. #84
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,762

    Re: Breaking Report: P.O. Darren Wilson Suffered Orbital Blowout Fracture of eye sock

    A better question would be what wasn't a lie--it woulde be a far shorter post.
    Since you decided to 3rd-party defend .
    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    And the supposed "lie" about democrats was?
    Physics is Phun

  5. #85
    Educator HogWash's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Last Seen
    05-03-15 @ 12:47 AM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    997

    Re: Breaking Report: P.O. Darren Wilson Suffered Orbital Blowout Fracture of eye sock

    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    It's where you and apdst live when you lie about Democrats .
    Actually I live in Missouri, about 25 miles from the burning action. I've had to watch that sorry **** on TV every night.
    Liberalism—dividing up the EARNED wealth of honest, hard working and ingenious AMERICANS and giving it to the leeches who would rather waste their worthless lives living off the government teat.
    -----HogWash-----

  6. #86
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,263

    Re: Breaking Report: P.O. Darren Wilson Suffered Orbital Blowout Fracture of eye sock

    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    I was just reading the same thing. If that turns out to be true I have no idea what the results will be.
    Maybe we'll get lucky and Holder will get trampled in the ensuing riot.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  7. #87
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Breaking Report: P.O. Darren Wilson Suffered Orbital Blowout Fracture of eye sock

    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    A better question would be what wasn't a lie--it woulde be a far shorter post.
    Since you decided to 3rd-party defend .
    Don't try and change the subject because you can't articulate what you claim...So we can assume that as usual you are talking out of an orifice south of your naval
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  8. #88
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:37 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,290
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Breaking Report: P.O. Darren Wilson Suffered Orbital Blowout Fracture of eye sock

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Yes, we will all hold our breath until Media Matters...*ahem*....I mean MSNBC's Al Sharpton fesses up and admits that this is the case.....


    BTW: the report also states this:

    "This comes from a source within the District Attorney’s office and confirmed by the St. Louis County Police."

    But I understand it didn't come from demo/prog command central as approved talking points so yeah ignore it.
    What part of "real news source" is confusing to you? Do I need to use smaller words?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  9. #89
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:37 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,290
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Breaking Report: P.O. Darren Wilson Suffered Orbital Blowout Fracture of eye sock

    Quote Originally Posted by HogWash View Post
    Reporting nothing at all is ever more reliable. So why aren't those 'real' news sources reporting on Officer Wilson's condition. Let me answer my own question...because they are:

    • afraid to do so because they are liberal mouthpieces

    • afraid to do so because they don't want their headquarters/stations burned to the ground

    • waiting for the Holder investigation

    • they also hate cops

    • trying to lure a visit from their hero, Obama

    • asleep at the wheel

    • afraid Rush Limbaugh may congratulate them

    • all the above
    Or because there is not any confirmed information. Why not save the conspiricy nonsense and wait for real news?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  10. #90
    Sage
    blackjack50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:00 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    25,274

    Re: Breaking Report: P.O. Darren Wilson Suffered Orbital Blowout Fracture of eye sock

    So is it confirmed he broke his orbital or not? Because it is pretty damning evidence if he did.

    As for ALL the crap about "symptoms" and how someone would respond to a broken orbital...I call BS. There are some tough bastards out there. And when you mix a tough bastard with hell of a lot of adrenaline after a fight and having to discharge a firearm...you get a reaction to pain you may not expect.

    How many people get shot and don't realize it until they see the blood? IT HAPPENS. Look at boxers and fighters who fight through injury, or athletes. HEAD INJURIES included in that.

    The only CONFIRMATION to the injury is a doctor saying YES there is a fracture. And a fracture does not have to present for an altercation to occur. Ever been punched or hit in the head and not gotten a bruise? I was an athlete. I have plenty of times.

    So all the armchair MDs need to cool it on how someone would respond to an injury. Is it confirmed or not? That is all that matters. I'm googling sources right now. I will post what I find.
    The Crowd is not the sum of its parts.

Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •