Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 269

Thread: Breaking Report: P.O. Darren Wilson Suffered Orbital Blowout Fracture of eye [W:142]

  1. #11
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Breaking Report: P.O. Darren Wilson Suffered Orbital Blowout Fracture of eye sock

    Quote Originally Posted by beefheart View Post
    Uh, really? Would he be able to shoot 6 shots and hit all of them?
    At a person right in front of him? Why wouldn't he be able to?
    You do realize it is a simple procedure right? Point and pull the trigger.


    Quote Originally Posted by beefheart View Post
    How come we have video of the crime scene just after the shooting, and there is no such injury visible?
    What video?
    Please provided said source so it can be ascertain as to what you speak.

    For all we know you are referring to a different Officer or the images are not clear enough to ascertain if the person is injured or not.


    Quote Originally Posted by beefheart View Post
    Where was the ambulance to take the cop home?
    Why do you assume an ambulance was needed?
    Or that it would have necessarily been in any camera's frame?


    Quote Originally Posted by beefheart View Post
    With an injury this serious, that would happen.
    Not so. That is nothing more than an assumption on your part that does not hold true.
    He simply could have been taken by another Officer.


    Quote Originally Posted by beefheart View Post
    Don't ever ever believe anything that Jim "Stupidest man on the internet" Hoft posts.
    Seriously, you shouldn't be speaking about others like that.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  2. #12
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Breaking Report: P.O. Darren Wilson Suffered Orbital Blowout Fracture of eye sock

    Quote Originally Posted by beefheart View Post
    That serious an injury...and the cop hung around, walking around like he was in zero pain.

    Come on....think!
    You think.

    It is possible, and more likely than not.


    Quote Originally Posted by beefheart View Post
    Show me the legitimate media that is reporting this as fact.
    The Officer was injured and had to be hospitalized.
    The Chief released that info.
    It is highly unlikely that the information isn't true.


    And in the cohorts video statement of what happened, he makes it sound like the discharging gun injured the Officer.
    That could be, or the cohort just doesn't known how to fully use the English language properly and meant that the blood was from Brown.
    That remains to be seen.
    But it does show that there was a struggle.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  3. #13
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Last Seen
    08-25-17 @ 02:13 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,127

    Re: Breaking Report: P.O. Darren Wilson Suffered Orbital Blowout Fracture of eye sock

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    You think.

    It is possible, and more likely than not.
    A orbital blowout fracture is not something you walk around and shoot the ****. Your eye swells shut and you need ice on your face to limit swelling quickly.


    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    The Officer was injured and had to be hospitalized.
    The Chief released that info.
    It is highly unlikely that the information isn't true.
    An officer is considered injured if he trips over his own shoelaces in a chase as well. I call that being an idiot. Also being hospitalized can be anything as you are considered hospitalized once checked into the ER even if it's for a scrap on the knee from tripping over your own shoelaces. Notice they didn't say how long the officer was hospitalized? That's because the Officer was there less then 24 hrs (meaning he could have been there just for the basic post shooting tests and a quick look over). Wording is key. Sometimes when people hear words like Hospitalized, they think more then 24 hrs.. not a trip to the ER.
    Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office. H.L Mencken

  4. #14
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Breaking Report: P.O. Darren Wilson Suffered Orbital Blowout Fracture of eye sock

    Quote Originally Posted by austrianecon View Post
    A orbital blowout fracture is not something you walk around and shoot the ****. Your eye swells shut and you need ice on your face to limit swelling quickly.
    1.) It may or it may not immediately swell up.
    2.) The event took place in seconds. Unlikely it had any effect on his ability to point and shoot.
    3.) It hasn't been proven one way or the other if he was walking around, etc...
    So it is pretty much irrelevant to the shooting. - seconds


    Quote Originally Posted by austrianecon View Post
    An officer is considered injured if he trips over his own shoelaces in a chase as well. I call that being an idiot. Also being hospitalized can be anything as you are considered hospitalized once checked into the ER even if it's for a scrap on the knee from tripping over your own shoelaces. Notice they didn't say how long the officer was hospitalized? That's because the Officer was there less then 24 hrs (meaning he could have been there just for the basic post shooting tests and a quick look over). Wording is key. Sometimes when people hear words like Hospitalized, they think more then 24 hrs.. not a trip to the ER.
    You are focusing on irrelevancies.

    And btw, it was just announced on radio that Dorian said Brown went for the gun.

    So if true, everything above is pretty much irrelevant .

    Last edited by Excon; 08-20-14 at 03:35 AM.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  5. #15
    Sage
    Lutherf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    24,638

    Re: Breaking Report: P.O. Darren Wilson Suffered Orbital Blowout Fracture of eye sock

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    1.) It may or it may not immediately swell up.
    2.) The event took place in seconds. Unlikely it had any effect on his ability to point and shoot.
    3.) It hasn't been proven one way or the other if he was walking around, etc...
    So it is pretty much irrelevant to the shooting. - seconds


    You are focusing on irrelevancies.

    And btw, it was just announced on radio that Dorian said Brown went for the gun.

    So if true, everything above is pretty much irrelevant .

    I was just reading the same thing. If that turns out to be true I have no idea what the results will be.

  6. #16
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,723

    Re: Breaking Report: P.O. Darren Wilson Suffered Orbital Blowout Fracture of eye sock

    Quote Originally Posted by beefheart View Post
    Uh, really? Would he be able to shoot 6 shots and hit all of them? How come we have video of the crime scene just after the shooting, and there is no such injury visible?

    Where was the ambulance to take the cop home? With an injury this serious, that would happen.

    Don't ever ever believe anything that Jim "Stupidest man on the internet" Hoft posts. It will save you embarrassment later.
    I dont believe they've released how many shots he fired yet, we only know of 6 'hits.'
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  7. #17
    Sage
    KevinKohler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    CT
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    15,971
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Breaking Report: P.O. Darren Wilson Suffered Orbital Blowout Fracture of eye sock

    If it's true, it'll just prove what many of us know...

    That the most racist group of people in this country are black people.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    Reports indicate that everyone knew he was hauling a bunch of guns up there. But, since you brought it up, there's something which should be illegal: guns that breakdown.

  8. #18
    Sage

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Last Seen
    10-10-16 @ 10:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    6,073

    Re: Breaking Report: P.O. Darren Wilson Suffered Orbital Blowout Fracture of eye sock

    Quote Originally Posted by HogWash View Post
    BREAKING REPORT: Officer Darren Wilson Suffered “Orbital Blowout Fracture to Eye Socket” During Mike Brown Attack | The Gateway Pundit

    If this is a fact, this has been a week and a half of unnecessary involvement of FOUR POLICE DEPARTMENTS, the Missouri National Guard, various FIRE Departments, the stupid democrat governor of the State of Missouri, Obama, Holder and millions of dollars spent because of this thug, Michael Brown and all the usual suspects such as the NAACP, Sharpton, Jackson and the rest of those lying bastards. I hope your GD welfare payments are forfeited.

    LINK IS FIXED
    Um, excuse me, where's the medical report*? X-ray images? Scans?

    * Reports should be from board-certified physicians, not foxnews staff or rush limbaugh

  9. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Last Seen
    08-19-16 @ 02:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    5,243

    Re: Breaking Report: P.O. Darren Wilson Suffered Orbital Blowout Fracture of eye sock

    I've had a couple of rather severe facial injuries that included multiple fractures and they are not immediately debilitating. One of them required 4 surgeries to repair and when I first WALKED IN TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM they were not all that concerned until they learned how it happened. There is more pain and swelling from fixing them than the injuries themselves. It is fun to watch internet experts throw around uninformed opinions to support their theories though.

  10. #20
    Don't Give a Rat's Ass
    SMTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    OH
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    21,810

    Re: Breaking Report: P.O. Darren Wilson Suffered Orbital Blowout Fracture of eye sock

    Quote Originally Posted by solletica View Post
    Um, excuse me, where's the medical report*? X-ray images? Scans?

    * Reports should be from board-certified physicians, not foxnews staff or rush limbaugh
    You have not read through this thread at all, have you?
    Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength - Henry Ward Beecher
    Baby sister, I was born game and I intend to go out that way - Rooster Cogburn

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •