Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 269

Thread: Breaking Report: P.O. Darren Wilson Suffered Orbital Blowout Fracture of eye [W:142]

  1. #121
    Educator
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Last Seen
    10-23-14 @ 02:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    945

    Re: Breaking Report: P.O. Darren Wilson Suffered Orbital Blowout Fracture of eye sock

    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    You GOPs are running scared over Ferguson--wildly screaming "you lie" and insulting people for talking out their ass as you have j-Mac. You know this means increased Black voter registration and voting in MIZZOU and beyond, as you rightists try to flood dp with anti-posting .
    Is THIS the reason that Democrats/Liberals are so willing to convict without a shred of evidence? Is THIS the reason Democrats/Liberals are so willing to stir up the locals?

    Got it!

  2. #122
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: Breaking Report: P.O. Darren Wilson Suffered Orbital Blowout Fracture of eye sock

    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    Another B.I.L. from the B.I.L. Zone .
    Take your fantasies and selfmade acronyms elsewhere. I'm sure you might find a thread where they might apply. This aint it.

  3. #123
    Educator

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    12-11-17 @ 12:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    1,115

    Re: Breaking Report: P.O. Darren Wilson Suffered Orbital Blowout Fracture of eye sock

    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    You GOPs are running scared over Ferguson--wildly screaming "you lie" and insulting people for talking out their ass as you have j-Mac. You know this means increased Black voter registration and voting in MIZZOU and beyond, as you rightists try to flood dp with anti-posting .
    I don't think anyone is particularly scared of this incident (except maybe the police in Ferguson, which actually makes the problem much worse and very likely to happen again.). These are crazy nuts. There were a lot of witnesses. Whenever the dust settles, I think it will be pretty clear what "justice" is. Justice has already been done.
    "We need to ask some very tough questions of the senator from Illinois. It's not enough to be black, it's not enough to be articulate, it's not enough to be eloquent and a media darling. The only question will be how deaf an ear, or how blind an eye will people turn in order to turn a frog into a prince." -Eddie Huff

  4. #124
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:16 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,805

    Re: Breaking Report: P.O. Darren Wilson Suffered Orbital Blowout Fracture of eye sock

    You know it's time to leave a thread when clownboy shows up and tells you to leave with insults flying.
    Only Cons allowed right clownboy?
    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    Take your fantasies and selfmade acronyms elsewhere. I'm sure you might find a thread where they might apply. This aint it.
    Physics is Phun

  5. #125
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:16 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,805

    Re: Breaking Report: P.O. Darren Wilson Suffered Orbital Blowout Fracture of eye sock

    Justice has already been done you say.
    This means the dead teenager with six bullets is justice to you.

    Most Democrats don't believe Bundy and his gangbangers should have been shot down--what say you ?
    Quote Originally Posted by kamikaze483 View Post
    I don't think anyone is particularly scared of this incident (except maybe the police in Ferguson, which actually makes the problem much worse and very likely to happen again.). These are crazy nuts. There were a lot of witnesses. Whenever the dust settles, I think it will be pretty clear what "justice" is. Justice has already been done.
    Physics is Phun

  6. #126
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:16 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,805

    Re: Breaking Report: P.O. Darren Wilson Suffered Orbital Blowout Fracture of eye sock

    So now there is no thread of evidence?
    Quite the fantasy land you live in.
    Try understanding politics before you respond to me again or just pass on by .
    Quote Originally Posted by GBFAN View Post
    Is THIS the reason that Democrats/Liberals are so willing to convict without a shred of evidence? Is THIS the reason Democrats/Liberals are so willing to stir up the locals?

    Got it!
    Physics is Phun

  7. #127
    Sage
    blackjack50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:45 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    25,336

    Re: Breaking Report: P.O. Darren Wilson Suffered Orbital Blowout Fracture of eye sock

    Quote Originally Posted by Paxaeon View Post
    `
    IF this story is true, it's going to be a major black eye for the corporate owned MSM and a few neoliberal online news sources...for obvious reasons.
    How big of a black eye did they get for editing the call footage in the Trayvon case?
    The Crowd is not the sum of its parts.

  8. #128
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,185

    Re: Breaking Report: P.O. Darren Wilson Suffered Orbital Blowout Fracture of eye sock

    Nimby, for the love of doG stop going so far off topic. This thread isn't about Bundy, voter registration, nor the GOP.

  9. #129
    Sage
    blackjack50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:45 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    25,336

    Re: Breaking Report: P.O. Darren Wilson Suffered Orbital Blowout Fracture of eye sock

    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    You know it's time to leave a thread when clownboy shows up and tells you to leave with insults flying.
    Only Cons allowed right clownboy?
    Actually all your anti right wing BS made it clear the way you feel about this. You care about democrat vs republican in a case that has nothing to do with that. It was time to leave when you made it political.
    The Crowd is not the sum of its parts.

  10. #130
    Sage
    blackjack50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:45 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    25,336

    Re: Breaking Report: P.O. Darren Wilson Suffered Orbital Blowout Fracture of eye sock

    So any word in the fractured orbital?
    The Crowd is not the sum of its parts.

Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •